The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?

Go down 
    +2
    davefair
    Ufofiend
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
    "...the birth of the dying god is explained."
    I'm trying really, really hard. But, I'm probably trying TOO hard!

Relax lol - it took me 37 years to do this with no help from anyone, including our friends upstairs Very Happy

OC, would you mind giving me another hint? Pretty please. I can't figure out whether I'm actually starting to figure this out, or if I'm backpedaling. 40,000 years ago... appearance of modern human? Neanderthal wiped out? Something to do with the Earth's relation to the Sun?

According to what I have looked at, we either began a relationship with ET regarding help during BIG destruction events and the impact on our lives around 40,000 BC, or, this was a continuation of a relationship that had failed somewhere between 200,000 and 700,000 years ago. These larger numbers are connected to the two oldest goddess carvings found. The base idea is, that if there is a destructive event, or maybe more than one destructive event - ET shows up to help. It also seems, if you reject the help - you are on your own.

We held this idea all the way to around 3300 or so BC, when there was a minor event, that led to confusion regarding just how "minor" this was and whether ET should be showing up ... they didn't show up because there was no need to.

In one spot on the globe, the people in pre-Sumer and then pre-Egypt completely lost it. The picture is sort of akin to getting down on your knees and pleading DON'T KILL US!!! Religion was born, new doctrines were written, and our "agreement" was tossed in the trash can because it was deemed wrong.

This error has continued from that time all the way down to us today, ET has shown up, been in our faces since 1942 (as far as I am concerned - the Battle of LA) and we have been in a mental battle since that time trying to figure out what the hell is going on. On top of this, it seems the powers that be know what is going on (were either told, or, figured it out) and they refuse to tell us anything.

That's about as simply as I can put it - does it help?

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

Ragdoll,
    I liked your research and will take some time to digest it. Mummble mummble, let out the clutch,aww rats I always have trouble getting the old model t brain in gear these days. What O.C. Did was cut thru with the razor and find the simple truth. Then , thank god, he told me what it was. Then I ran in a bunch of small circles going, Naw it can't be that simple. But ya know what, it is that simple.
    The scarey part was I had run over it quite a number of times and just didn't see it.
    I gave myself a huge "DUH" for having missed it.
    It's like Jack or glider gathering up new information. It's there but I didn't find it they did. By the way young lady I like your picture.
    She was quite a gal in her time. I actually saw the movie on turner. Those old silent flicks are a blast. I watch them with my grand son.
    He calls it ancient history. I never figured on getting this old. Surprise here I am.

dave(the ignorant)fair
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello Dave Fair,

Aw shucks Dave, I didn't find nuthin'..........YET! Still kicking the dirt around in the wings though.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 am

Thank you, Dave! I sure wish I had more time to sit down at the computer and talk. This has been one of those busy weeks! I got to drive my dad's backhoe, which was fun. It took me a while to figure out the controls, probably because I was trying too hard. When it comes to heavy equipment, the directions can be all mixed up. Left can be right, forward can be down (or is it up?), etc. When I finally stopped trying to map it all out, and just DID it, everything fell into place. I dug a big hole and filled it up. What a blast! Plus, I learned a new heavy equipment metaphor! lol

OC, just one question...
    Is the big destructive event something which WE cause or something which naturally occurs?
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
    OC, just one question...
    Is the big destructive event something which WE cause or something which naturally occurs?

There is NO data on what is coming, all I can say is IT is coming. This goes back to 2006 when I was taught the hard way WHY we shouldn't jump to conclusions - I fell flat on my face with that one.

Believe me when I tell you I went over this final event in my life more times than you can imagine, looking at it from every possible direction, including psychosis, because I have NEVER in my life "heard a voice" as I slept - that woke me up.

As far as what I heard, and what WE are supposed to do:
    1) IT is coming.
    2) Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and back away.

Evidently, we need to stop thinking that we can figure all of this out, and just shut up. Whatever is coming, and however this will work out, is NOT in line with what we think.

I find it odd that it took a year and half for anything to begin again in my life (maybe they wanted to see if I would sit quietly lol), and when it did, the lessons on the goddess symbol began. It took another 3 years to put it all together and finalize it in my head, following the exact same "follow the bouncing ball of clues" I have known all my life.

All I can say is that SOMETHING is coming ... and if we were supposed to know the details - we would - but we don't, and "they" aren't saying anything. Whatever it is, and however this is going to work out, whenever it happens, we just need to trust them - and that works for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

My brain is going 2 melt.

About 7 years ago, I noticed a light in the Eastern sky. It is not Venus and it is not Mercury. According to Google Sky, it is somewhere around where Sirius should be, but a little lower. I have THE WORST sense of direction of anyone EVER, so if I am mistaken please tell me & my feelings will not be hurt. Every year it gets brighter, and I believe it moves. I do have cataracts at 37 years old, as well as nearsightedness, and occasional elevated ocular pressure. When I get my eye surgery later in the year, perhaps I will see things differently. Some people notice the "star" and others do not. Why is that? I am not a goofball. I saw it on the West Coast, my friend and I saw it in Dallas and Arkansas, and I see it in New Mexico. There is one guy on youtube who sees it too, and lots of people made fun of him. Because much of the world is under a spell or hypnotized. The darn light is up there and it never was before. No matter what season, it always follows the same path. And if it IS a planet in our solar system, I find it highly disturbing that the thing is so bright. Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
    And if it IS a planet in our solar system, I find it highly disturbing that the thing is so bright. Suspect

It's not possible to say what you saw. There was a piece circulating on the web awhile back that said the planets were getting brighter (as well as alleged changes on the planets themselves) and Venus seems to be very bright. The simple way to handle it is that if you can't figure it out, don't worry about it. I saw something tonight, a small point of light going east. In the entire travel of this dot it flashed twice with about a 15 second interval. What was it? No idea and I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 am

It's always up there, like a big eye. Probably just a planet. :-) Or the death star. lol
    More than likely Google Sky needs to be calibrated again.
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
    It's always up there, like a big eye. Probably just a planet. :-) Or the death star. lol
    More than likely Google Sky needs to be calibrated again.

I do believe what you have been seeing is Venus. In the AM. eastern sky slightly to the south. White light. It is very bright and I don't know if it is just me being more aware or maybe the atmosphere is amplifying it. With our collective science up there spreading around silver/aluminum and who knows what else to increase the albedo of the atmosphere, we may be seeing this in a different light so to speak. It does seem to me to "twinkle" if you will, quite a bit and I also can see flashes of color. A couple of weeks past I saw it with my unaided eye the whole day as our blue marble rolled east, so that is bright. I have also noticed the moon looking orange more often these days and I attribute this to the same grand experiment.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

This was the article I mentioned ... I can't say anything about it, it's outside of what I know Very Happy

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004_Interplanetary_Part_1/Interplanetary_1.htm

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

None of these statistics are from “fringe” scientists; they are all very, very real, and what you have just read is only the proverbial “tip of the iceberg.”
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:38 am

Hey talk about bright did you notice the moon last full moon? Brightest I can remeber seeing.
    It would seem, based on current events that man and nature conspire against us.
    Back hoes are fun. I cut my eye teeth on a red bellied ford back hoe. Four lever.
    The last one was a John deer with wobble sticks. Pratice makes for easier operating.

Be well my friends.

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi Dave! That last full moon was spectacular. Looked like the sky was falling! I smoke, so I spend more than the average amount of time outdoors after dark. The sky looks "different", and some of the stars are moving. I mean, they sway to and fro. It's really creepy. I usually keep those observations to myself so "they" won't lock me up.

Old equipment is neat. One thing I like about old stuff is that you can actually repair it yourself. New cars, trucks, heavy equipment, EVERYTHING is computerized. When something goes wrong, you have to PAY some dealership a gazillion dollars to fix it. High technology has its place, I suppose.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 am

You should get a charge out of this one.
    My very first john deere, was old when i got it. So old that any thing major would be its demise. When the engine finally gave up the ghost,we (me and the mech) rebuilt it in the frame. If we took it out it had to go.
    We did it in half the time and in the field.
    I was doing water meter instaltions at the time. all of the bushings were just about gone.
    I liked it that way. If I pulled a pipe bell the bucket would skip over it and not pull it apart.
    The fun part was doing a hand taped saddle under pressure. If the pipe split you had an instant swimming pool.
    A good way to cool off in the summer.

Dave(wink)fair
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3