The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Looking back to see the Future Vote_lcapLooking back to see the Future I_voting_barLooking back to see the Future Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Looking back to see the Future Vote_lcapLooking back to see the Future I_voting_barLooking back to see the Future Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Looking back to see the Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dieseltorque

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Looking back to see the Future Empty
PostSubject: Looking back to see the Future   Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey guys im a big fan of the show. Theirs something I need to know.. Why don't you do more research on ancient civilizations and their experiences? As the title states You have to look to the past to see the future some times..... 12/12/2012 the galaxy alignment the myan calendars and such in all your searches have you ever stopped took all the information you have and made links (draw parallels) to past happenings? Please please you all have to look into this in this season. 12/12/2012 is rite around the corner and as you all have proven the amount of sighting people have on a daily basis are off the charts. Just 1 example.......The disappearance of Atlantas and the emergence of USO's
Back to top Go down

Looking back to see the Future Empty
PostSubject: past episodes   Looking back to see the Future Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm

They have delved into some ancient artifacts found in South America for the episode on triangle UFOs.

While I think some of the ancient astronaut theories are interesting, I hope that any future episodes that are about the subject also have Graham Hancock's take on the ancient monuments.

Each author should get an episode, from Erich Von Daniken to Zacharia Sitchin. That way the different theories can be compared and contrasted.
Back to top Go down

Looking back to see the Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: UFO Hunters :: Season 3-
Jump to: