The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Vote_lcapGovernment Amnesty - Page 2 I_voting_barGovernment Amnesty - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Government Amnesty - Page 2 Vote_lcapGovernment Amnesty - Page 2 I_voting_barGovernment Amnesty - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Government Amnesty

Go down 
+3
Jeremy Vaeni
LakehurstNJwitness
dennisjwisnoskyjr
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Government Amnesty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 pm

George Posts .....Dennis, your question about a metric is well-aimed. We need strict, clean criteria. The public is certainly ready for disclosure, but religion is a sore point. Studies have shown that the most funamentally religious (people who believe that pre-scientific, iron age writings are infallible) are the least capable of assimilating new info about aliens. Aliens can't be fit into a pre-made human notion of a human-like god and a devil. Better to suspend that in order to listen to how THEY think, which isn't to say to live without belief. But be scientific. In Religulous, Bill Maher talks with some Catholic Church clergy who seem ready for the kind of info that will come with aliens.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Response from a Catholic/Christian ....

Georges anti-christian propaganda , paranoid delussional fears and close-minded approach to any theory not in line with his own ... is exactly why UFOlogy gets a bad rap and loses credibility in the public square. George goes to extremes to knock any religious aspect or theory concerning aliens, but he offers no credible argument or proof that his opinion is right and the Christian perspective is wrong ! He talks about being "scientific", yet he doesn't offer any rational, well thought-out responses as to why the aliens might not be the fallen angels that the Bible warned about. To just dismiss a theory as "wrong" with no evidence or proof to support his claim, then George just falls into the category of acting like any other wacko anti-christian new-age radical on the subject of aliens, he loses credibility when he can't discuss the reasons why and instead rails against religion as just some iron-age comic book. Yet he'll quote a complete idiot/comedian like Bill Maher while dismissing the word of God , never quoting Gods word on the subject of strange beings who appeared to mankind since the beginning of humanity.

George comes across as a very book-smart person, but at the same time he comes across as a close-minded tunnel-visioned fool, showing tendancies to not be able to handle his hatred toward christianity when discussing ufology. George talks of the topic as if he knows the truth about aliens and their agenda , but he's so far been unable to offer any good argument as to why he believes the Bible is a joke and christians are wrong .... George instead speaks of aliens as if they are the Gods , he is so sure that their intentions are good...and christianity is bad...its just not a very scientific way to discuss different theories on the subject. Its very sad to see these kinds of knee-jerk responses to the christian perspective and it undermines the whole field of ufology when people continue to act this way once a religious perspective is raised. The whole field of ufology seems to be over-run with new-age , anti-christian radicals who all seem to hold a deep resentment towards christianity...this alone raises a red flag to any impartial observer trying to weigh the different arguments and theories. The hatred displayed towards christians by most ufologists and new-age followers of the field actually supports the argument that the aliens might indeed represent the evil that the Bible warns of.

George dismisses the Bible as some iron-age piece of comical cartoon , yet he wants everyone to believe every word he's ever read about Rockerfeller, Bush Sr., DuPont ....as if its written by the hand of the Alien God ... do you see the hypocrisy in that?
Everyone is supposed to believe what George read in a book , but George doesn't have the time or patience to believe whats written by God in the most important book of all time, the Bible. George will not even entertain the thought that it might be right , he just flatly dismisses it as rubbish. And this is what destroys Georges credibility at the end of the day.
If he was truly scientific and searching for the truth, George would consider all things as being a possibility until proven incorrect.
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

George is entitled to his opinion........it is analitical....that is all i ask. As you are insistent that the scripture in the bible is the only way. Ive read every religious text, including those stated to be anti- GOD. I take note, that ALL are written by the hand of man. How can any claim that thiers is the only way, in which i see as the way you lean. I am not anti christian, i am Gnostic, I just believe in Jesus a different way.
Back to top Go down
George LoBuono
George LoBuono

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm

The problem with taking every word in the Bible literally is that a) it is pre-scientific. The earth wasn't created in a few thousand years, nor did the universe arise from waters. The different gospels all came at least 65 years after Jesus, and they disagree over details. So a literal belief in every word is impossible. I was raised Christian and Bible quotes come to mind, in my life, by the way. But there are gospels that didn't get put into the current version of the Bible. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the Church sorted out gospels that it didn't then fit the social order. You have to decide what you think is correct, even in the Bible. I think most readers here, certainly most on this planet think that you can't be fully informed based on one single book. Read the Bible, fine, but for your own sake don't ignore the rest of the library.

It's like church and state. We separate the two for evolutionary reasons. The old world tried the literal Bible approach. It allowed ignorant, polygamous kings to rule hypocritically, an Inquisition, and ignorance of creative discoveries. During the late Middle Ages, the largest library in Christendom contained about 12,000 books. At that time, in Cordoba Spain, under the Berbers, there was a library of 350,000 volumes. The Renaissance only began when the old classics of math, geometry, philosophy and more filtered into Christian nations. Otherwise, science would have lagged here. We would be an intellectual backwater and simple infections would kill us.

You want to BE the belief that you reside in. Fine. Non-violence and equal consideration, especially a Jesus who disdained greed and contempt, are important. But look at wealthy, politically moneyed media preachers. They give big $ to what some say are satanic racketeers like Bush and Bush Sr., while living a life that is nothing like that of Jesus. And they try to indoctrinate you about the end times. It's a way to make relatively innocent followers slavish and dependent. If you think the world is going to end soon, you won't be too concerned about the more universal science of ecology, the fact that we don't see planets disappearing in outer space. And Jimmy Swaggerts will gouge you for your money. Did you know that Jerry Falwell borrowed more than a million from a CIA-tied narco racketeer and didn't repay it? That Pat Robertson talks about murdering political enemies? Where's Jesus in that?

To deride those who discuss aliens isn't a polite way to state your thoughts. Is a UFO magazine forum the place to do that? In my mention of religion above, I don't deride religion. I simply pointed out that studies have shown that certain mindsets are resistant to new ideas that the facts of aliens bring up. And when those ideas aren't invented propagandistic illusions, when we're simply talking about a vastly larger, inhabited universe, they should at least be considered. I wasn't trying to sell Maher's video, which you apparently find offensive--I just referred to two relatively broad-minded clerics in it. In my opinion, you took my remarks personally. Does your belief make you ask WHAT you are, or HOW you are? There is huge, cosmic difference between the two frames of mind. Aliens would ask how, not what.

I might ask: do you invest in weapons of war--Lockheed, Raytheon, Remington and such, that tend to be sold by anti-Christian predators into places where irresponsible regimes use them to oppress people? Or do you read about the politics of such nations and prefer socially responsible investment? Do you patonizie violent media, or do you sort it out? Do you do a check on the investments and affiliations of the hierarchy that either affiliates with your denomination or may try to sell you a political agenda, in some cases (not always, of course). That is to say, do you live by Christian principles or do you let someone else sort that other realm out for you?

If they tell you the end times are near, then you don't have to worry about the ecology, irresponsible leadership, war and famine. It's part of the plan, then. But is that Christian, or is a Christian life one that will struggle to expose and correct such predations? That issue is discussed in every corner cafe, at every barbeque--right where you live. But when the fact that Jesus died for your sins becomes, instead, a kind of secret regime 's omerta (like a mafia code of silence that is meant to keep you quiet), your Christian commitments are being betrayed from within. What would Jesus say about the black budget, child sex slavery in Rockefeller and intelligence subcultures? That's partly why I mention them. I don't separate belief from awareness of that which is beyond me or beyond our science. The two can easily agree--but it takes futher thinking. Revelation didn't stop with the prophets. You have to think, read, and creatively help to convince people that there are better alternatives. How do you convince the other 5 billion humans that they we can all share peacefully? You can't always do that with the Bible. The same principles are still alive, a community of mind is ever extant, everywhere.

You might try opening a thread on aliens and the Bible. Controversy will stimulate discussion. In a larger sense, we're always in the same cosmic room. But that's a phenomenal blessing, not an existential hell. Different languages allow for a kind of privacy. Yet great distances can be reduced to very little via the new sciences. That kind of community of mind is so close to a (non-gendered) definition of god that it appears to be very humbling, among aliens. They aren't religious, in our sense, but they appear to share beliefs, principles.

Aliens aren't all bad. Gray alignment abductors do have some ties to black budget corruption, but THOSE aliens go there for different reasons: to help evolve this planet, in part to expand into this vicinity for resource and reasons of commerce and hegemony, also to draw on OUR energy of the vacuum. There are exopolitical realities that go vastly beyond our small planet, and part of the ugly side of alien intervention is that we have to get up to basic speed and be able to fend for ourselves against that particular alien intervention. But that requires an open mind, reading, and a new kind of science that actually hints at something like an afterlife (at least a deeper dimensional/sub-quantum preservation of all thought and deed, in a subtle way) and a universal community of mind (that isn't a prison, isn't a dictatorship). Remote sensing literally goes there. We have free will---as long as we don't ruin our planet.

Seek, if you will, your preferred kind of understandings. But aliens tend to be more pacifist in their own societies, less violent, more sharing, less emotionally eruptive, and more accommodating of the social whole than humans generally are, at present. The challenge is to sort out our relations with, among aliens, to avoid being colonized or taken advantage of. The anger you feel toward those aliens, the cult-satanic crap that William Cooper said the military has learned has been fostered by the gray alignment in order to be able to manipulate us via corrupt elites (Rockefeller/Rothschild and Bilderberg) is a good anger. We need expose and a greater common awareness.
Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
George Posts .....Dennis, your question about a metric is well-aimed. We need strict, clean criteria. The public is certainly ready for disclosure, but religion is a sore point. Studies have shown that the most funamentally religious (people who believe that pre-scientific, iron age writings are infallible) are the least capable of assimilating new info about aliens. Aliens can't be fit into a pre-made human notion of a human-like god and a devil. Better to suspend that in order to listen to how THEY think, which isn't to say to live without belief. But be scientific. In Religulous, Bill Maher talks with some Catholic Church clergy who seem ready for the kind of info that will come with aliens.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Response from a Catholic/Christian ....

Georges anti-christian propaganda , paranoid delussional fears and close-minded approach to any theory not in line with his own ... is exactly why UFOlogy gets a bad rap and loses credibility in the public square

I'll openly admit I'm anti-christian. As a matter of fact, I'm anti-religion. It has done nothing but hold us back from discovering who we really are and what we can do to better ourselves. According to your beliefs, the world will end anyway, so what's the point in saving anything. God will fix it! Nonsense. This ideology is a threat to our survival.

If you choose to believe in a book called the bible as the word of god, KNOWING that man created that book and edited itt to his liking, then that is your choice. However, you can't expect the thinking person to willingly submit their intellect to such foolishness. You have a book that is STILL argued to this day on historical points. As a matter of fact, the bible is full of errors (read 'The Unauthorized Version.')

So, let's bring this discussion back to the point, not religion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:15 pm

dennisjwisnoskyjr wrote:
George is entitled to his opinion........it is analitical....that is all i ask. As you are insistent that the scripture in the bible is the only way. Ive read every religious text, including those stated to be anti- GOD. I take note, that ALL are written by the hand of man. How can any claim that thiers is the only way, in which i see as the way you lean. I am not anti christian, i am Gnostic, I just believe in Jesus a different way.

I apologize for jumping to the defense of my belief in God and his word, I'll try and tone it down in future posts. I was just trying to make a point about how a smart person like George has the ability to verbalize all his thoughts on the alien agenda as if they are "fact", yet flat-out dismisses any notion that the aliens could represent the beings described in the Bible (satan, fallen angels, good angels, etc).

I want to be clear, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to believe in the Bible, I just find it immature to dismiss a potential explanation without offering any logical reasoning, evidence or proof to justify the dismissal. All I keep hearing from people is "i don't believe the Bible could be the word of God" .."I don't believe in religion" .. etc. ,
well that kind of response does harm to the whole alien discussion when a person cannot even consider the Biblical perspective, it closes the discussion off and limits it only to a group of people who want to believe the Bible is erred and that the universe does not have good and evil. Again, I'm not here to recruit believers, I'm really asking why the religious aspect of mankind is not allowed to be considered as an option in any alien discussions.
I'm still waiting for a logical response to that question, but all I keep hearing is ex-christians who are disgruntled about religion ... but none of it goes to the point that we're trying to discuss, which is ... who are the aliens, what is thier agenda, and why doesn't the government admit anything . I just happen to think the religious aspect falls front and center in this discussion since it already gives us an explanation to who these aliens might be, and what their agenda might be ... it's as good an explanation as any I've seen so far.

And the thing everyone keeps missing is the "deception factor" ... of course the alien messages aren't going to promote God or religion , thats the whole point ! Thats exactly what the Bible warns , satan is the master of deception. ow I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, I'm just trying to have a discussion about its possibility , in a calm scientific way, just like others are treated when they say the aliens are "good" and "here to help" , for the sake of discussing the possibilities we need to hear all sides of the issues, what if those people are wrong and the aliens are not good, and are not here to help mankind ...well then if these discussions are only driven by one sides opinions, then thats how deception works, it spreads a message and convinces others that the wolf is really a sheep.

But I'll try and tone it down and limit my responses.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

George posts .....The problem with taking every word in the Bible literally is that a) it is pre-scientific. The earth wasn't created in a few thousand years, nor did the universe arise from waters. The different gospels all came at least 65 years after Jesus, and they disagree over details. So a literal belief in every word is impossible. I was raised Christian and Bible quotes come to mind, in my life, by the way. But there are gospels that didn't get put into the current version of the Bible. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the Church sorted out gospels that it didn't then fit the social order. You have to decide what you think is correct, even in the Bible. I think most readers here, certainly most on this planet think that you can't be fully informed based on one single book. Read the Bible, fine, but for your own sake don't ignore the rest of the library.

NJ responds .... Thank you George, please accept my apology if I came off emotional and defensive , I'll try and keep my responses more toned down in future posts.

It's not my intention to try and convince you to accept my beliefs, I'm only trying to inject my possible explanation for who aliens might be, into the conversation. From a totally scientific approach I still believe the Bible gives the best explanation thus far for who these aliens represent to mankind. I enjoy reading your opinions too, although I may not agree with them, I still consider them in my mind and try and allow myself to weigh the possibility in a fair thought process. I just find it odd that so many fans of the ET/UFO topic all seem to share the same disgust for the Bible and christianity. So many fans of the field will openly share stories of "channeling spirits" and abductions, etc . , but these same people will not even consider the Bible teachings on evil spirits and how they operate, they will not even consider that satan and his fallen angels were spoken about since the beginning of mankind.
It just blows my mind that this important vital evidence of alien beings being explained is dismissed without so much as a real indepth discussion to evaluate its merits and weigh it out ... its just thrown away to the side and explained as "that can't be the answer".,,and it goes into all the reasons why people hate religion ... its frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm

George posts .... It's like church and state. We separate the two for evolutionary reasons. The old world tried the literal Bible approach. It allowed ignorant, polygamous kings to rule hypocritically, an Inquisition, and ignorance of creative discoveries. During the late Middle Ages, the largest library in Christendom contained about 12,000 books. At that time, in Cordoba Spain, under the Berbers, there was a library of 350,000 volumes. The Renaissance only began when the old classics of math, geometry, philosophy and more filtered into Christian nations. Otherwise, science would have lagged here. We would be an intellectual backwater and simple infections would kill us.

You want to BE the belief that you reside in. Fine. Non-violence and equal consideration, especially a Jesus who disdained greed and contempt, are important. But look at wealthy, politically moneyed media preachers. They give big $ to what some say are satanic racketeers like Bush and Bush Sr., while living a life that is nothing like that of Jesus. And they try to indoctrinate you about the end times. It's a way to make relatively innocent followers slavish and dependent. If you think the world is going to end soon, you won't be too concerned about the more universal science of ecology, the fact that we don't see planets disappearing in outer space. And Jimmy Swaggerts will gouge you for your money. Did you know that Jerry Falwell borrowed more than a million from a CIA-tied narco racketeer and didn't repay it? That Pat Robertson talks about murdering political enemies? Where's Jesus in that?
..............................................................................................

Well if you don't believe in good and evil and the Bibles explanation of how satan is in the world and influencing it, then none of those things will make sense to you. The Bible does warn that satan is here mingling in the affairs of man, deceiving and luring men away from God ... so the world makes perfect sense when you can understand the message and the solution...but as the Bible warns, there will be those unbelievers who reject it , and it will appear as foolishness to them, it will make no sense at all to some. satan is involved in everything bad in the world, including bad politicians, bad religious people, bad bakers and candlestick makers... this is the whole point of the story , so for you to point out "bad things in the world" only supports the biblical account of things in the world.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

George posts .... To deride those who discuss aliens isn't a polite way to state your thoughts. Is a UFO magazine forum the place to do that? In my mention of religion above, I don't deride religion. I simply pointed out that studies have shown that certain mindsets are resistant to new ideas that the facts of aliens bring up. And when those ideas aren't invented propagandistic illusions, when we're simply talking about a vastly larger, inhabited universe, they should at least be considered. I wasn't trying to sell Maher's video, which you apparently find offensive--I just referred to two relatively broad-minded clerics in it. In my opinion, you took my remarks personally. Does your belief make you ask WHAT you are, or HOW you are? There is huge, cosmic difference between the two frames of mind. Aliens would ask how, not what.
............................................................................................

response ....

I'm sorry I came across too strong and with emotion, I guess I felt offended in the same way with how you mockingly dismissed the Bible as not worthy of being considered in an alien conversation , the way I took your remarks.

Your point about how christians/religious people are resistant to the messages that the aliens bring up ... well again, that kind of supports the whole theory that maybe the aliens are working against God and are unable to deceive the followers and believers of God. Instead of looking down your noses at believers, you might want to consider that they might be the ones who are protected from the deception , possibly the angels in heaven are fighting off the "aliens" in the spiritual unseen world and protecting the followers of God.

I ask myself WHAT I am first .... I am a child of God the Father creator of all things, a believer in Jesus Christ his only begotten son,I am covered and protected by the holy blood of Jesus, and led by the Holy Spirit.

HOW am I ?? I am a struggling human being, struggling in the flesh of this world to do Gods will and to serve him always. Spiritually I feel the love of God and hear his call, he reveals the way and guides me on the path of righteousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm

There is really no need to grant amnesty to anyone in the government that is withholding evidence of any extraterrestrial. It is OK to lie, as long as it is in the best interests of the nation.

I think the main idea should be to prove there are extraterrestrials visiting the Earth right now. There may be a lot of evidence out there, but there is no smoking gun of proof. The governments of the world may not even have any extraterrestrial bodies or craft in their possession. Everyone seems to think they do, and that does include me. I should be one to also be a bit more hesitant that they are as it would be a very difficult secret to keep. Not that the government or military can't keep a big secret as has been proven, but that there would be people out there who would release real documents and artifacts to the public.

What the disclosure side of the ufologists need to do is concentrate on some of the best cases out there and keep digging for documents on the subject using the Freedom of Information Act. Many of the people in the disclosure field may be very nice men and women, but they have no real credible evidence.

Before the call to release any extraterrestrial craft or bodies to the public, the idea that the government has the items must be proven. So far it has not, and that could mean that the governments of the world are telling the truth when they state they do not have any extraterrestrial craft or bodies.
Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 am

kidflash2008 wrote:
There is really no need to grant amnesty to anyone in the government that is withholding evidence of any extraterrestrial. It is OK to lie, as long as it is in the best interests of the nation.

I think the main idea should be to prove there are extraterrestrials visiting the Earth right now. There may be a lot of evidence out there, but there is no smoking gun of proof. The governments of the world may not even have any extraterrestrial bodies or craft in their possession. Everyone seems to think they do, and that does include me. I should be one to also be a bit more hesitant that they are as it would be a very difficult secret to keep. Not that the government or military can't keep a big secret as has been proven, but that there would be people out there who would release real documents and artifacts to the public.

What the disclosure side of the ufologists need to do is concentrate on some of the best cases out there and keep digging for documents on the subject using the Freedom of Information Act. Many of the people in the disclosure field may be very nice men and women, but they have no real credible evidence.

Before the call to release any extraterrestrial craft or bodies to the public, the idea that the government has the items must be proven. So far it has not, and that could mean that the governments of the world are telling the truth when they state they do not have any extraterrestrial craft or bodies.

I think everything you stated is relevant to the issue of disclosure, but there has been a great deal of effort to alert Congress to the matter, giving them the testimony from astronauts and showing them the best physical evidence, including the work of Peter Sturrock with the UFO Enigma effort.

The problem is, the black projects are not controlled by the government as we know it. Congress has not rights to the information and therefore they abuse their power. No one knows where that money goes. I think that abuse is evident in the UFO phenomenon, even back when the FBI wanted access to the disks and the army basically said 'NO.' Even President Carter was denied access to the UFO information by the CIA. He's the Commander in Chief for god's sake.

There will be a revolution if something does not change. The revolution will come from within people first - a shift in thinking. People are wising up to the foolishness that has oppressed them for years now. The key to this revolution is education of the masses and that will only happen when people get fed up enough with the BS that they're fed on a daily basis.

Even though I'm against christianity as a whole, I do admire the character of Christ. We should treat each other with love and respect. We should resolve our differences with non-violence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Trevor posts ....
I think everything you stated is relevant to the issue of disclosure, but there has been a great deal of effort to alert Congress to the matter, giving them the testimony from astronauts and showing them the best physical evidence, including the work of Peter Sturrock with the UFO Enigma effort.

The problem is, the black projects are not controlled by the government as we know it. Congress has not rights to the information and therefore they abuse their power. No one knows where that money goes. I think that abuse is evident in the UFO phenomenon, even back when the FBI wanted access to the disks and the army basically said 'NO.' Even President Carter was denied access to the UFO information by the CIA. He's the Commander in Chief for god's sake.

There will be a revolution if something does not change. The revolution will come from within people first - a shift in thinking. People are wising up to the foolishness that has oppressed them for years now. The key to this revolution is education of the masses and that will only happen when people get fed up enough with the BS that they're fed on a daily basis.

Even though I'm against christianity as a whole, I do admire the character of Christ. We should treat each other with love and respect. We should resolve our differences with non-violence.

Good post Trevor !

You pretty much hit the nail on the head describing christianity when you said the revolution needs to come from within people first, this is exactly what christianity is all about, being able to open the minds eye and see the bigger picture to life and the world around us. God peels away the scales from his childrens eyes and allows them to see, the blinders come off and his followers are able to recognize truths from lies. Its one of the many gifts from God , it helps prevent his followers from being deceived and tricked into following satan, who is the master of deception. And this is the only reason I bring this up in the "alien/ufo discussion", because it is absolutely a relevant question that needs to be pondered ... "who are the aliens and what is their true agenda". Of course we may never get the answer right away, but it's a question that needs to always be on the front burner as we all move forward into the future. If it all works out that they are just innocent beings co-existing in our universe, fine...thats ok too. But until we know for sure, it would be wise to leave room for all opinions to be considered, including the opinion that they could be a representation of evil beings out to deceive mankind. A good thorough investigation always leaves the door open to all possibilities until otherwise proven wrong. Right now we just don't know enough, which is why we all need to discern the evidence we do know about.
And what we do know right now is only eye-witness accounts of what these aliens did and what they conveyed in their messages. So far it appears there is some type of hybrid program going on which still wouldn't rule out an evil intent and an ultimate grand deception plan , and there are the supposed messages of these aliens which seem to indicate that they are only innocently watching us , which again doesn't rule out that they could really represent an evil enemy of God that the Bible warns about, because the enemy would not need to announce they are evil and hold bad intent towards mankind, why would they want to say that in their messages? They could just as easily convey nice messages which would help lower the guard of mankind and allow for a greater chance of deceiving the masses.

I'm not saying I'm right ... I'm just saying that this needs to be a part of any competent investigation for the truth. The Bible says that the deceivers will perform wonderous signs and bring fire down from the sky in those later days when so many get deceived and are led away from God ... so I'm just trying to keep an open mind and proceed cautiously.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Here's a link to the 'Coast To Coast" interviews which explains some of the answers to the questions in this thread regarding some of the issues .... very interesting interview 1 of 12 posted on youtube.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520lKUmQOf4&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: disclosure   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm

It is true even Presidents may not have a need to know. President Eisenhower made sure of that one. I agree that most people in Congress do not know the budget for the black ops area of government. They may also siphon money from other agencies to make it harder for people to guess how much is spent.

Congress also has a hard time getting to the bottom of anything. They commissioned the Warren Commission, and that report is full of flaws, so I do not think Congress will be of any help.

While I do state that their is no real smoking gun proof of the government or military having possession of anything alien or otherworldly in nature, I am one to believe the pieces of the puzzle add up to that fact. Circumstantial evidence will not persuade Congress or other members of the government. (Although many people have been imprisoned or sent to death row using circumstantial evidence.)

The way to get the government to come clean is for a real whistle-blower to actually have a document or real physical evidence showing we have aliens, and coming forward with such. Until then, we can only speculate when and if the government will decide to come clean. I will not hold my breath for such a moment, but I do hope it happens in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Wow, good to see this topic is doing well..................
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 pm

dennisjwisnoskyjr wrote:
Wow, good to see this topic is doing well..................
alien Yep!
You kicked it into high gear.
The best part is that there are thinking,literati people respondidng.
My take is this:
Organized religon is in trouble.
People these days are not ignorant enough to take the word of god (as written by man) as a given fact?
The antics of both the organized religon and cult fringe have raised big stop signs for the rest of us.
If man was created in gods image then asking questions must be a good thing, health to the group as a whole.
If a man would strap a vest of explosives to his chest and then take as many others with him, so they can serve him
in paradise. That has to be the hieght of ignorance. My personal belief in God (as a supreme bieng) is based on conjuncture.
The intelligent design theroy is one that I arrived at on my own. Quite some years ago.
Before it became popular.
My disbelief in organized religon is bases on the antics of the The child molesting priest.
Or the idots who committed suicide because their lleader told them to.
Men of good will do not force or for that matter even mention their religon.
The statment of there are no athiest in the fox hole is true.
Even those who don't believe in God pray when the bullets start flying.

My favorite ----reason for covering up what has occured in the service is generaly put forth as "for the good of the service".
Usually to cover some officers mistake.
Oh another one for "organized religon" is the last refuge for the scoundrals.
I do not mean that there are no good priests rather that the bad detract from the good.

davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government Amnesty   Government Amnesty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Government Amnesty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2