The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_lcapUFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing I_voting_barUFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_lcapUFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing I_voting_barUFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing

Go down 
5 posters

Did McVeighs UFO views hurt UFO research?
Yes
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_lcap0%UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_lcap100%UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Empty
PostSubject: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm

The anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing is April 19. I'm wondering about the involvement of McVeigh with the UFO phenomena. He claimed to believe in UFOs from another dimension. McVeigh and Nichols were using a copper tubing device (Wilhelm Reichs device?) to fight with UFOs at Nichols farm. And McVeigh is supposed to have had contact with William Cooper; a notable figure in conspiracy land and UFOs. Given all this, was McVeigh interested in UFO phenomena; or conspiracy theories? What was the real extent of McVeighs UFO interests? Anybody have some thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:09 am

I never looked into it, but fighting with ufos with a copper tubing device does bring nut-job into the picture. Did he hurt UFO research? Nah, I wouldn't think so; the subject has already been a shambles for decades.
Back to top Go down
pladuim
pladuim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Hello everyone,

New to this forum, used to be a regular on the History Channels UFO discussion group. Anyway I think if you research the following link, you may answer a few questions. Thomas Townsend Brown, gravity research, UFO's, etc, etc, etc. Anyway, check out the few links.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/octopus.htm

To get a better understanding of Townsend Brown, please read the following story, still a work in progress by Linda Brown the daughter of Townsend Brown.

http://thegood-byeman.blogspot.com/2010/02/chapter-one-between-chalk-and-eraser.html

If you want to dig deeper, I suggest reading "Defying Gravity", you can get the ebook here for $10.

http://www.lulu.com/content/5697069

P.S. I shall return, let me know what you think

Pladuim
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 am

First I've heard of McVeigh and UFOs.. Totally weird.. but interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Along with Ufofiend, this is the first I have heard of the connection between Timothy McVeigh and UFOs. There will be a special program on Monday April 19th on MSNBC (9PM ET/6PM PT) hosted by Rachel Maddow on McVeigh. I think it has never before tapes of what he believed in. Should be interesting to watch, and scary at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah Lloyd what is even scarier is how many more are out there lurking around and waiting for Lord knows what. Like those Huratee crazies that just got caught for trying to start a war with the coppers. Spooky stuff man. Just what we need more nutters. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

April 19th is the anniversary date for the bombing and Waco TX incidents so it is a good idea to be careful that day. With the rhetoric so heated and fanned by politicians wanting a vote this fall, I would be very alert and looking for any unusual signs. If one sees a suitcase or package unattended, call the authorities. It is better to be safe than seeing a terrible tragedy on the news.
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: McVeigh???   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Something that I've always wondered about, this guy McVeigh. It goes back in history abit, during WWII the Heavy cruiser USS Indinapolas, was used to carry the atom bomb to the island where the 509th. bomber group was. After the bomb was off-loaded the cruiser departed for Hawaii. It was sunk by a Japanesse sub. There was a large death toll involved, but the Captain survived. At the Navys board of inquiry the Captain was found negligent and court-martialed. He later committed suicide. His name was McVeigh.
Was the bombing that McVeigh was responsible for, related to this.???
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Sunny Fla.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
Something that I've always wondered about, this guy McVeigh. It goes back in history abit, during WWII the Heavy cruiser USS Indinapolas, was used to carry the atom bomb to the island where the 509th. bomber group was. After the bomb was off-loaded the cruiser departed for Hawaii. It was sunk by a Japanesse sub. There was a large death toll involved, but the Captain survived. At the Navys board of inquiry the Captain was found negligent and court-martialed. He later committed suicide. His name was McVeigh.
Was the bombing that McVeigh was responsible for, related to this.???
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Sunny Fla.

This" McVay" doesn't appear to have any connection to the other "McVeigh"; other than a similiar name.

Charles B. McVay - Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Hominyms ??   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 am

Neutron,
Your so right, I watched a documentary on the military chl. on the subject. The name as you said sounds the same but is spelt differently. I did google the history of the Indianapolas and saw the error of my ways, thanks for clearing that up for me. Have a great day too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing   UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOs, McVeigh, and the Oklahoma City Bombing
Page 1 of 1