The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Vote_lcapINHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. I_voting_barINHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Vote_lcapINHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. I_voting_barINHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nootelepat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-17

INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Empty
PostSubject: INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge.   INHERITANCE MUDRECOV Stonehenge. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 am

The mystery of the English system of measures.
Another English astronomer 18 th century Herschel (judging by the name - a Jew) suggested that the most practical system of measures must be based on the length POLE Earth's axis, which was calculated by sages in deep antiquity. Then determine the length of the circumference of the earth POLE allowed elementary formula of two Al Pi.
Every circle is divided into 360 degrees. Or 21 600 angular minut.Ili 1 296 000 arc seconds.
If the polar circle the Earth 39 941 km (according to NASA) to share the above 1 296 000 arc seconds - get 30,8 metra.To is almost exactly 100 British futov.Nebolshaya error completely forgivable - if we take into account of what happens far antiquity This English fut.Ved its length is determined by astronomical observations are at Stonehenge ... Of course, the ancient astronomers did not know that, unlike other celestial bodies - the Earth is in the form not of the world, and the geoid. Therefore, there was a small error in determining the standard measure of length!
In the English foot 12 inches.
If the English inch 2.54 cm multiplied by the square of the number 12, we obtain 365.76 cm
2,54 x12x12 = 365,76
Quite accidentally, it is too close to the number of days a year!
And almost exactly corresponds to the so-called STAR year.
If the duration of the astronomical (solar) year (365.24 days) divided by 1440 (SQUARES number 12 multiplied by 10 - the number of minutes per day!) - Such as accidentally get 0,254 (the number of exactly 10 times less than the number of inches of length !).
Well how the lengths of the feet and inches come that measure the volume and weight - in detail in one of the books and Knight Batlera.Chuzhie opening - I need not recount ... faith, in bulk!
Sergei Tsimbalyuk
Independent researcher
www.nootelepat.narod.ru
PSSkorost solar rotation around its axis of 1,854 kilometers per second (1 statute mile!).
The speed of rotation of the Earth around its axis of 0,463 kilometers per second.
Quite by accident - the speed of rotation of the Earth at exactly 4 times less than the speed of rotation of the Sun.
PSStroitelstvo Stonehenge began around 3500 years BC - before the pyramids of ancient Egypt! And far spread the news about the wisdom of its builders ...
Aryan in the ancient Indian epic "Mahabharata" states: "In the North Sea Milk is a large island, known as Shveta-MEP (Light, White Island) ... the men live there, away from all evil, to the honor-dishonor indifferent, wondrous view, full of vitality ... "
Remind knowledgeable and we inform the ignorant: in ancient Britain was called Albion - White Island!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Ancient Mysteries-
Jump to: