The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe Have the Proof - Page 2 I_voting_barWe Have the Proof - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
We Have the Proof - Page 2 Vote_lcapWe Have the Proof - Page 2 I_voting_barWe Have the Proof - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

We Have the Proof

Go down 
+3
onlychild
free wheel
Gort
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

We Have the Proof - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am

jackgbowman wrote:
according to astromers and physicists the universe- this one- is 13.7 billion years old and may have been formed when two other universes collided.

I stand corrected, thank you jack for giving the correct age.
Now i only feel that old on mondays.

Dave fair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 am

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

The finding of a cermaic tile in Colorado dated back some 10,000 years ago. What civilaztion could make ceramics back at that age?
None that I have heard of. What we need is a good Indiana Jones to do the research.

This was the time for a lot of NEW to pop up, look at Göbekli Tepe. ET only shows up if it's a vast destruction event, and the period from approximately 13,500 BC to around 9500 was the last event. To me, seeing "new" pop up isn't so mysterious. The event before that was C 40,000 BC, and the mirror neuron event (NEW stuff) was virtually global.

The seven red haired giant mummys of the south west burried in thier cave. What secrets do they hold?

Got a link on that?

Not a link,
though i'm sure there is one some where.
It was in a paper back on strange mysterys. I think it was in arizona or nevada
Not california though they already have enough oddities to fill a library.

dave fair.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: link   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 am

Jack,
Thanks again the link lead directly to them.
I like the part about the alpha males and females.
I have a 6'7" grandson, who wieghs in at276 Pds.
at the age of 17. We call him the gentle giant.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: oh yeah.   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

I forgot to mention the implant dr. Dr.Roger Leir who removes implants from abductees.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Jack,
I have noticed that when the foreign objest is removed that is of such small size that no one can tell if it is/or is not a piece of pencil lead or some other such thing. I do wonder why no one has done a photomicrography at say a resolutiong of say 10,000 or so. That would end any
arguments one way or the other. I have a few large and some small objects that I picked up in viet nam. It plays havoc with air port metal detectors, They are not removable, some are internal ssteel rods and others are located in thes muscle tissue and would just do more damage to remove them.
In my youth, I had access to a physer science electro microscope. It went to 50,000 resolution. My photo's of boxite oar and pecoack oar were very pretty. I am also very curois of the traingler scars on most of the abcuties. As I under stand it, I would sumerize the scars as bieng made by a tool taking tissue samples. Apparently the same tool in some casses but not all of them.
Any university should be able and intrested in doing that type of analysis, if for no other reason then to satisfy idle curiosity. The dificulty would be in getting the victum to cooperate. (I would understand why)

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: Dave   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm

as you can probably guess they have; one was tested and didn't match any combination of 65,000 elements and alloys in Human use.
My source for this was I belive the tv show "conformation" that went along with info in the Streiber book.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 am

bounce
jack I seem to recall that show while there was no match to existing they failed to disclose what the closet one was.
I don't recall thier even putting a picture of the object at high resolution. Would you think that there might be a link
some where that we could look at it?
Some of the stuff I have in the meat of my legs precludes my getting an MRI. They said the magnet would pull them right out.

Davefair rendeer
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: close ups   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 pm

when Bill and UFO Hunters looked at it, they even found some sort of signal connected to it, they are roughly grey, roundish, triangular in shape. I remeber a glass shard that came out of one guy-from "Conformation" that one looked pretty normal.But as was formentioned- ;like the landing marks, chemicals from Betty Hill's dress, the Bob White object there is plenty of evidence.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: ok Here's a link   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 pm

You know they are trying deperately to debunk this guy, so far the debunking is much weaker than the evidence- sound familiar....
http://www.alienscalpel.com
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 am

Gort wrote:
After some thought this morning I realized that the human brain with all of it's biological support functions is the most advanced data storage system that we know of( In My Humble Opinion)

That being said, I know that somewhere someplace, there is a scientist working on being able to retrieve data that the brain stores.

What I believe is, that once this data is able to be retrieved and displayed, all of the people like us, who have had sightings would be able to provide proof positive that UFOs are visiting us. Imagine being able to not only relive your sighting but be able to show it to the world.

Is it possible that this would only prove that you saw something ... perhaps unexplainable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.alienparadigm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have the Proof   We Have the Proof - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have the Proof
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2