The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Vote_lcapWas the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? I_voting_barWas the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Vote_lcapWas the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? I_voting_barWas the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy70

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Empty
PostSubject: Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail?   Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

After reading these article in the Legendary Times it sure makes sense that it could be and also worshiped as a GOD. It kept the people fed for 40 years while in their travels to home. The machine was more than likely a nucelar ran object to produce the manna and using water vapor from the air and a growing algae that is nutrious to consume. The machine had to be broken down once a week to be cleaned,The Sabbath, and only a few were to be working on it according to the laws written to keep them from radiation poisoning and keeling over. Some did mess with the machine that were not the operators and died from exposure.
The machine could have been buried under the Temple Mount as it had lots of tunnel systems under there but some say it ended up buried here in North America on Oak Island. Some engineers took some reading from old writings and designed and ran one and it produced manna.
Maybe we need a bunch of these made to feed the starving masses in Africa...
If you can get your hands on this Legendary Times copy it is a good read. Vo. 9, No 3&4 of 4 (#42/43)
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://jimmy362@embarqmail.com
Zshallburn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail?   Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:24 am

Very Happy I was watching "Ancient Aliens" and this idea struck me immediately.
Although I don't believe most of the things said there. People are wildly imaginative and have a tendency to exaggerate. Moreover I need concrete proof for certain claims made. Example: "This piece of rock is from 2000 B.C." Well convince me. For all I know some dude carved up a tribal astronaut on a million year old stone and planted it back again. Carbon dating is ineffective.
Back to top Go down

Was the Manna Machine the Holy Grail?
Page 1 of 1