The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Vote_lcapSirius, the home planet of our early visitors? I_voting_barSirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Vote_lcapSirius, the home planet of our early visitors? I_voting_barSirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Empty
PostSubject: Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors?   Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I have read the book "The Sirius Mystery" by Robert Temple, and have read other books where the star Sirius is heavily used in ancient belief systems. It is quite interesting that all the cultures have similar stories about amphibian type beings coming from that area. The dog star is also abundant in the stories, and the moniker of dog is common among the many different cultures.

With science finding out that Sirius is a three star system with a blue giant, white dwarf and a red dwarf, it looks like the area could be a logical point for another civilization to evolve. The red dwarf is stated to have a planet orbiting around it in many of the myths, and now astronomers now state that red dwarfs would be perfect for planets as they are very stable and have very long lives. They have also found some red dwarfs that have planets orbiting them to add to the evidence.

Could the theories of the Nommo be true? Could the Anunnaki be true also? Both creatures are described a fish-like or amphibian in nature. Were we visited over 5,000 years ago by these extraterrestrials and given a jump start?

The more I think about it and the more evidence is found, I am thinking that this theory may be quite true.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Empty
PostSubject: Sirius   Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Is ripe for legend because it is very bright and present in the sky for a long time throughout the year. It is primarily a blue-white giant star which means it is larger, hotter and younger than our sun, for these reasons I do not think it is a likely candidate. But hey, maybe planet Sirius 12 is an ocean world with an advanced civilization because they only had two massive exintctions compared to our 6 or so.
Back to top Go down

Sirius, the home planet of our early visitors?
Page 1 of 1