The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hello just discovered this site Vote_lcapHello just discovered this site I_voting_barHello just discovered this site Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hello just discovered this site Vote_lcapHello just discovered this site I_voting_barHello just discovered this site Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hello just discovered this site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffwilson34
jeffwilson34

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Hello just discovered this site Empty
PostSubject: Hello just discovered this site   Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 am

I have been watching UFO Hunters on HULU, I did not have access to the history channel when they aired originally.
I am a UFO buff but also a Skeptic, I think we may be being visited and watched by other worlds but rarely if ever do they make themselves known or are we able to see them.

The way I see it is if an alien has a craft for interstellar flight they also have ways of not being detected by the newest tech we have.

Some UFOlogists and researchers may know my name and some may hate me others have different views.

The reason is because of a youtube video
It is the one showing a black triangle with an odd light in the center and a laser shooting from the front.
A search of youtube for ( Jeff Wilson UFO triangle laser ) should take you to one of the dozens of copies posted.
I however did not post it nor did I even plan on it.
Someone took the original larger video and edited it and posted it as theirs.
I along with Joshua P Warren were on Coast to Coast AM a few weeks after it was 1st posted.  We wanted to set the record straight about what it was and why it was created, it was never meant to try and fool anyone, it was meant to help ID fakes.

I have been called a government shill, liar, things I will not repeat and threatened because of it.
Back to top Go down
liezelB

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello just discovered this site   Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 am

Hi there! You discovered a good site. You will learn a lot from here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandy Price

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-30

PostSubject: Any interest in having MUFON start meetings here?   Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 pm

I live just south of Palm Springs where everyone here believes in millions of odd and strange things. My kids went to Berkeley so I am open to discuss anything interesting. I just finished reading all of Philip Coppens books and enjoyed emails of his on his research. I will miss his delightful personality found in his writings.

At my age, I am running out of time and really want to know the truth about our ancient visitors. I do not expect any political elected member of congress to suddenly tell the truth about anything.

s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello just discovered this site   Hello just discovered this site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello just discovered this site
Page 1 of 1