The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Back-biting in Ufology Vote_lcapBack-biting in Ufology I_voting_barBack-biting in Ufology Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Back-biting in Ufology Vote_lcapBack-biting in Ufology I_voting_barBack-biting in Ufology Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Back-biting in Ufology

Go down 
+5
Fox Mulder
dayanx
Alfred Lehmberg
alittletouched
danreid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
danreid
danreid

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back-biting in Ufology Empty
PostSubject: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:11 am

There is so much finger-wagging, it's getting hard to know who is Honest.
I guess I'll just wait for the Aliens to show me.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Its sad and true but its not just Ufology it's everywhere. If someone can shine, others ego's and pride can and will show up.

How many would love it if we could allow one another to voice their thought, feeling without someone else ripping them down, e.g. If you belive that your crazy, this is the only way to do it. I personally belive and try to live by the Golden Rule, do unto others as you'd have done unto you, but shoot as someone posted about me in another spot my name here is a little touched. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

"There is so much finger-wagging, it's getting hard to know who is Honest. I guess I'll just wait for the Aliens to show me."

Yeah — they'd almost have to be more honest than we are in the aggregate, I suspect. But really, the only real honesty you need to absolutely count on is your own, eh? Too... funny how many of those wagging fingers end up in an eye... am I right?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
danreid
danreid

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

Yep..it sure is strange times we are living in. Government conspiracies, NWO, bailouts,lies,deception,promiscuity,etc.. where is it all heading???? No
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

Vegas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I think the aliens are just sitting back and enjoying the show. Also, it may be that the aliens are in worse shape than we are!

Here is a little sunshine for you, danreid. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
danreid
danreid

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 am

Thanx kid! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

alittletouched wrote:
Its sad and true but its not just Ufology it's everywhere. If someone can shine, others ego's and pride can and will show up.

How many would love it if we could allow one another to voice their thought, feeling without someone else ripping them down, e.g. If you belive that your crazy, this is the only way to do it. I personally belive and try to live by the Golden Rule, do unto others as you'd have done unto you, but shoot as someone posted about me in another spot my name here is a little touched. Smile

It's the same thing in bigfootry. No one really knows anything and everyone's an expert. All the groups constantly go at each other with religious fervor.

Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am

You're Right Fox, and the Govt isn't even involved in Bigfoot!! Strange how we Believe.
Marksbrother

PS You live in WA state? Seen anything worth sharing? I have an affinity for Bigfoot stuff Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 pm

"You're Right Fox, and the Govt isn't even involved in Bigfoot!! "

Oh the BF community has lot's of "fringe" believers too. They think that the gov rounded them all up with FLIR and NV and has them in under ground caves etc.

I haven't seen anything with my own two eyes, just always sorting through national sightings and reviewing the investigations of others in order to rule out the more plausible explanations.

I'm not gonna plug a BF site here as a new member, but if you're interested in a place that's not hostile and where a person can catch up on the latest in bigfootry, shoot me a PM.

Also, I'm really interested in doing some UFO investigations, I really wish I could have worked with Bill's team. So if anyone has some suggestions or inroads, PM me about that too.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

According to researcher Lloyd Pye, many of the ranches out West have Bigfoot fences to try and keep the primates from the livestock. They do not work, as there are many repairs made on the fences as a big something the size of Bigfoot can get into anything they want.

It is also true that there are fringe theories in every phenomena. For a while during the 1970s, many thought the Sasquatch came from UFOs and were aliens.

I think the main thought nowadays is the Sasquatch is a large form of hominid giantopithecus, which is now believed to be extinct by main stream science.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 am

Anytime you put three people together someone will not be happy.

It makes me sad too that we have not evolved enough to get to a place that we can disagree with someone else and do it respectfully. I have visited many forums on the web and it doesn't matter what the subject is, there is always some drama going on between a couple of it's members.

Being different is what makes us unique and it would be a dull world if we all thought the same way. History has taught us that because someone thought differently many new and exciting things were discovered or developed. I try to look at UFO researchers the same way.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Gort
Actually banter and discourse are not back-biting per say.
I seem to remember my high school debating club.
When in we would start off with "I would argue"
What is sad though is the ego of those involved.
If any one pricks the ego balloon it's "Katy bar the door" and the
fight is on.
I personally enjoy a good "argument"
At one time I worked for the Quatermaster general of the united states army.
Old his way or the high way. The man was such a pompas ass.
The bad part was that he knew it and didn't care.
Do you think that maybe true here? drunken

Time for another pill

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:59 pm

First they were called A - holes, than we termed the mysterious infliction as ego trauma, and now we have a clinical disposition to blanket it all, called narcissistic. Thank the gods for WMD and elevating man to clearer thinking. Or could the aliens really be in charge and just love to see the little creatures self provoke pain and suffering on one another.

I wanna say its mans nature to claw and bite his way to the top of the heap. But than, maybe something other, pulls the strings to make it that way, purely for entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:55 pm

gigas
I still call them what they are.
One of my favorite county commisoners here (fl) has been found in possesion of a half million dollar house (vactaion home) with two primer
fishing/ party boats. free and clear of any liens. In another state. The big dummy is telling every one it's his wifes place. Just the boats are in his name (wink, Nudge) Seems she's supposed to be in business, but no one can find any records. Ha! Well another fedral investigation.
The last one resulted in three of them doing serious prison time.
They actually think they are safe to do what they want.
The point being that he thought(?) he was above the law of the land.
The ego rains supreme!
The best of "them" are equal to the worst of "us".

Davefair
Back to top Go down
PCFLMUFON_Man

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm

HEHE I Remember that...lol just love it when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar...lol
davefair wrote:
gigas
I still call them what they are.
One of my favorite county commisoners here (fl) has been found in possesion of a half million dollar house (vactaion home) with two primer
fishing/ party boats. free and clear of any liens. In another state. The big dummy is telling every one it's his wifes place. Just the boats are in his name (wink, Nudge) Seems she's supposed to be in business, but no one can find any records. Ha! Well another fedral investigation.
The last one resulted in three of them doing serious prison time.
They actually think they are safe to do what they want.
The point being that he thought(?) he was above the law of the land.
The ego rains supreme!
The best of "them" are equal to the worst of "us".

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back-biting in Ufology   Back-biting in Ufology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back-biting in Ufology
Page 1 of 1