The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Vote_lcapSTAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. I_voting_barSTAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Vote_lcapSTAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. I_voting_barSTAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nootelepat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-17

STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Empty
PostSubject: STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue.   STAR CALENDAR: The Mystery of the clue. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 am

Solar year (365 days, 48 ​​minutes 5:00)
MOON month (during the change of lunar phases) - about 29.5 days.

System of Sun-Earth-Moon system is created with a view toward the observer!

Duration STAR (sidereal) month (the period of revolution of the Moon around the Earth) days before, 27.32.

Duration of the sidereal year (the period of revolution of the Earth around the Sun) STAR 366 days.

10,000 divided by 366 equals 27.32

10000: 366 = 27.32

Here is a random (ha ha, random!) Astronomical COINCIDENCE ...

With direct access to the mathematical decimal system!

So who - all this ASTROmatematiku BUILT??

Great Architect of the Universe??

Sergei Tsimbaljuk

Independent Researcher

https://sites.google.com/site/nootelepat/

so

In fact, moving in its orbit, the Earth makes a full rotation every 365.2564 mean solar days (one sidereal year). But the overall turnover of the vernal equinox, as well as any other point of the celestial sphere (the so-called stellar day, or "24 hours sidereal time") is 23 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds of mean solar time.

In the year sidereal day contains exactly one more than the mean solar.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1