The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Vote_lcapDr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show I_voting_barDr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Vote_lcapDr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show I_voting_barDr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-15

Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show   Dr. Phillip Valentine HsD, ND, MpD on the Richard Smith Show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Friday, June 28, 2013 at 2PM EDT / 12PM MDT

Hygienic Scientist; Naturopath; Metaphysician; Clinical Hypnotherapist; Polymath, Lecturer; Free-Thinker

“At the University of Kemetian Sciences, the mission is mastery, and the quest of mastery is the ultimate mission.” – Dr. Phillip Valentine, President

Google search: dr phil valentine
http://www.kemetaphysics.org/
http://kemetaphysics.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Phil-Valentines-Official-Forum/140570679305596 http://www.africanmoorishlectures.com/phil-valentine.php
https://twitter.com/DrPhilValentine

Dr. Valentine is the founder, director and pastor of the Temple of the Healing Spirit; Self-Healing Education Center, The Institute for Self‑Master; and just recently, The University of Kemetian Sciences. A certified member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (I.A.C.T.), he received his doctorate in Hygienic Health Science and Classical Naturopathy from The Life Science Institute of Texas, now merged to the Fit for Life Sciences Institute-College of Natural Health in Canada. A former member of the American Natural Hygienic Society, Valentine is currently a hygienic science and metaphysical health consultant to doctors and lay practitioners as far away as Azania (South Africa), Canada, Trinidad, Jamaica, England, Ghana, Japan and the Philippines.

For five (5) years, Dr. Valentine served as co‑director of the Heal Thyself Natural Living Education Center in Brooklyn and helped create, format, refine and teach the 21-Day Therapeutic Fasting/Juice Feasting Program — the first of its kind to become widely popular with New York’s African American community. He also inspired, co-created and helped develop the now popular “Sacred Woman” philosophy — protocols of life, health and metaphysical well-being for women, which led to the publishing of a wonderful book by the same name.

Dr. Valentine established the former School of Arcane Sciences for advanced studies in metaphysics and the occult, and is best known for his ability to decipher and teach the subtlest principles of metaphysics and its application to health, healing, and everyday life, in ways that may be understood by both the advanced student and the beginner-apprentice.

Brother/Reverend/Doctor Phillip Valentine (aka Senu Djhuti Akhu Ra M·Htp El and ‘Baba Senu’), has been an honorary guest speaker to the United Nations by invitation of the then Pan-African Congress of Azania (South Africa), where he spoke on the future of health for Africans at home and in the Diaspora. He was a committee member and advisor to the Pan‑African Review for Scientific Research and Political Studies, where he served as an honorary health consultant to its membership.
Back to top Go down
http://ufoteacher.com

Page 1 of 1