The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Vote_lcapClint Eastwood's Act and God's Order I_voting_barClint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Vote_lcapClint Eastwood's Act and God's Order I_voting_barClint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drturi
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Empty
PostSubject: Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order   Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:27 pm

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

Dear Readers:

In my eternal drive to raise my readers' Cosmic Consciousness repetition is a must, something young souls may perceive as an ego trip from Dr. Turi. But how can I make you aware of the the Universal clock if I do not bring your attention to it? First realize that when I mention 99.09% of the world's population, including your political, religious and scientific unconscious leaders I am not exaggerating a bit, this is a fact!

Thus I will have to "walk" you back to Wednesday Aug 15 2012 where I first posted my warnings to the world (all major public websites) and ask you to verify the dates and read it all for yourself. With my guidance, I am asking you to get back into the most important news that transpired during the period of August 28/29/30 2012. Note my book 2012 Moon Power published last year covers also August 31st and a full sample is added for your critical eyes at the bottom of the Cosmic Code newsletter. I will then end this newsletter with the UTMOST proof that the world is totally unconscious using Clint Eastwood's performance at the Republican National Convention yesterday August 30th 2012. Bear with me readers, if this material seem redundant there is a reason behind it. Keep reading please...

August 28/29/30

Quatrain

Upset Dragon Japan Sun Rise
Calm Deception Strike
Star Speak From Far
Baffled Science Wonders

Keywords

Cosmos News / Space / Nuke / Weird news / Surprises / Explosions / Shocking / Amazing / Unique / lightning / Humanitarianism / Discovery / Earthquakes / Volcanoes / Tornadoes / Hurricanes/Tsunami / NASA / Aeronautics / Technology / UFO / Cult / Nuclear

Note today August 31st and again 2 large earthquakes took place during my window.

Today 08/31/2012 - PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION - a 7.9 Mwp and a 7.6 Mww took place.

Memo 2012 - Moon Power for August 31st:

Environment: On a sad note, keep in mind that Uranus rules earthquakes and volcanoes.
I also wrote in my warnings...

Remember my windows are set for large earthquakes starting at 6.0 and above- BE READY! Post the quatrains and keywords to all websites you frequent please help me warn the world!

August 30th - JAN MAYEN ISLAND REGION - Magnitude: 6.6 Mwb
August 30th - 7.4 Mwp – OFF COAST OF CENTRAL AMERICA (keep in mind the geographical location.)

Note also on my previous window of August 9/10/11 I also warned the world for large earthquakes

08/10/12 – M 6.2 98km ESE of Nikolski, Alaska
08/11/12 – M 6.3 32km WSW of Ahar, Iran

But my "SOS To The World Window" also involved a series of obvious Keywords that clearly enunciate the possibility for natural disasters too. While I use Nostradamus methodology and quatrains I always add keywords to offer undeniable proof to both the skeptics or the perplexed scientific community.

Sad enough, even with the utmost,undeniable dated, printed proof of my repetitiveness, their ego is much too big to consider help from a little French man who does much better than them all combined. Remember they are the ones who spent years in accredited colleges and Universities and they are the ONLY one you, the tax payers should trust. But tell me readers when is the last time USGS or NASA gave you either a correct timing or a correct location for any disasters? They never did and never will, at least I am doing all this FREE of taxes and you should appreciate it.

During the last few days of August 2012 , " or a year before USGS, NASA or any geological scientific organizations could warn you" a serious upsurge of small earthquakes took place. Hundreds of quakes shake S. California - Calm Deception Strike? Baffled Science Wonders?
How do they feel now and is my quatrain appropriate to their reaction to my prediction? Yes I even predicted the full scientific community's emotional response for those days a year earlier! I even had a young soul who spoke too fast, asking me for the lottery winning number when I first posted my warnings.

No I am not Mrs Cleo I am just a 62 year old man and a different breed of scientists using the same type a software NASA uses to send the shuttle up in the stratosphere. With the only difference that I know the stars are much more than dead rocks and unlike our infantile science I still own the spirit and curiosity.

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
- Albert Einstein

Here are the main news again with all the earthquakes/natural disasters or all that transpired during the last few days of August 2012 and the appropriate version of my quatrain for this period!

Isaac’s eerie path: Storm is following Katrina’s track - Baffled Science Wonders

‘Door-to-door’ warnings to flee Isaac’s floodwaters

Riding out a typhoon in Okinawa - Upset Dragon Japan Sun Rise?
If you want to read ALL the predictions simply read more on this website or go directly to Swarm of quakes Predicted to the day!
Now on to Actor and director Clint Eastwood, but once more read the keywords under the dated Quatrain please. Do you read Surprises?

August 28/29/30

Quatrain
Upset Dragon Japan Sun Rise
Calm Deception Strike
Star Speak From Far
Baffled Science Wonders

Keywords

Cosmos News / Space / Nuke / Weird news / Surprises / Explosions / Shocking / Amazing / Unique / lightning / Humanitarianism / Discovery / Earthquakes / Volcanoes / Tornadoes / Hurricanes/Tsunami / NASA / Aeronautics / Technology / UFO / Cult / Nuclear

Tampa, Florida (CNN) -- Actor and director Clint Eastwood made the day of the GOP faithful at the Republican National Convention when he gave a surprise speech Thursday night in which he laid out what he sees as the good, the bad and the ugly state of American political affairs.

Yes I used the word surprise because EVERYONE was surprised by the actor including the full attendance, all the politicians and even yourself, but NO Dr. Turi because I can read God' signs accurately and translate them for you a year ago in my book 2012 Moon Power.
One must remember I wrote specific predictions (see below) about the end of August and I did not even know about the Republican National Convention, but the word SURPRISE, earthquakes, hurricanes etc. are there!

Is there any prophets or religions of the past you signed your soul to offering you undeniable facts of what the future will be? Is there any religious books truly translating the essence of the creator above in the heavens? Remember dealing with Dr. Turi means being forced to apathetically DIE to a level of consciousness and rebirth yourself into the pure essence of the Divine. The fact is all your politicians are like 99.09% of the world PEONS of their stars, UCI * or Unique Celestial Identity and totally unconscious of how God regiment their lives and actions from the heavens.

Now remember I am not into politics or religions at all, in fact I despise ignorance, lies, manipulation and abuses especially when all these man made manifesto blur the reality of a God that is still a wonder and a stranger to all of you. I can vote for anyone but little does our current President Obama, his friends, supporters and family members know that the dates of August 27/28/29/30/31 where others rejoices their unconscious President is cursed. What do you mean cursed Dr. Turi?

Well as mentioned so many times in the past I developed the utmost accurate timing not only for natural disasters (and I hope you had enough proof of my ability) but also a very specific time that will put you at the right time at the right place with my Lucky Dragon Window Dates. Yes the entire end of the month of August is a UNLUCKY dragon Window Dates for our President and needless to say he, his family and supporters felt exactly as he did, terrible!

Obama is a human being, exactly like yours and its very easy for any human to blame anyone because he failed or did not match your expectations. Yes little human you can only think in your own unconscious terms not realizing that the stars, the Dragon and the Cosmic Code has changed signs today. Yes this mean as I predicted a full restructure of the US economy back in 2007 on Coast To Coast national radio show, I also added the end of America nightmare will start in 2012. Thus the new President will also inherit a much better set of stars that encompass America's financial rebirth. Obama not only inherited lots of bad debts but a very negative Dragon's Tail (negative) in the second house of money of the US!

But all this astrological "pseudo-science" stuff is laughable to an unconscious society tearing each other apart and lead by the political elites aiming for egotistical gratification, the lure for power, money and fame. Yes this is very sad that people like me, blessed/cursed with such a deep wisdom are not heard at the Republican National Convention, your local churches or your children colleges and universities.

The same very people that will fight to the death to control you, your life, your resources, those responsible for creating wars and kill your children to maintain the power are all UNCONSCIOUS and know nothing of themselves, God or the Cosmic Code. All I can do is keep warning you because the stars do not lie!

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney Marriage

Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and America's Future WARS!

President Obama's Fate on 07-19-2012 I warned the President for difficult time in my public forum http://mybb.drturi.com/ - President Obama's Fate

So I will leave you now with your own judgement, your own fears, your own drive, your own decision, your own perception after you read a section of my book depicting the celestial energy that translated into those remarkable news. Then the choice will be yours if you are willing to also comprehend you are NOT also reading me by accident! There are no accidents, only cosmic circumstances unknown to science and the world at large just yet! In fact you made a wish, and as your future is nothing else than the reincarnation of your own very thoughts, you actually asked for me and God, Allah or even Buddha lead you to my work and I.

The worse thing you now can do for yourself is to stop the motion I created in your soul and move on into the future with faith realizing the importance to never, ever feed the evil of fears and ignorance. You want a better life, a better job, a better understanding of the world you leave in? Do you want to reach emotional, financial and spiritual stability like I enjoy? Then take me as your teacher because little do you known of the forces above regulating and controlling your life!

Do not accept to be like everyone else, refuse to be part of the 99% of an unconscious mass, build your cosmic consciousness and apply your will to gain full Cosmic Consciousness because the part of God in you, is so much stronger than the stars, the Dragon and the Cosmic Code.
Do not assume, do not laugh at the work of the ancients, their connection to the divine and the spiritual work of so many disappeared civilizations of or even the reality of UFO! Because it is all so very real.

"Incredible experiences breed incredible people that have incredible gift to share the world"
Dr. Turi

The Truth Behind Christmas Spirit

All I want is to revive Jesus' initial ministry or the legacy left by those "Three Wise Men" those astrologers who could read and followed the stars to his birth place to recognize him as the Lord as the leader of the Age of Pisces, something the Illuminati and the politically oriented churches do not want you to know.

NO man can follow a star on a camel reader, use common sense, stars can only be followed when they are plotted in a map or an Astrological chart giving birth to your karmic UCI or “Unique Celestial Identity”
The new Scorpius Dragon will not tolerate anything but the truth only within the next few months and a lot of it will come to the light readers. Humanity is on for a spiritual rebirth the Mayan calendar warn of and what really transpired two thousands years ago MUST and will come to the light. Yes I predicted the "Arab Spring" or a religious war to take place with the Middle East and the US back in 1995 on Art Bell show and the end of religions as we know them today has started. All the actors are in place as imposed by God himself to give justice to the death of his son (our Savior Jesus) and bring back Cosmic Consciousness to humanity.

We are living extraordinary times using, enjoying an explosion of technological advancements but the human spirit is dead, depleted and barely survive in total religious deception. Religions of the past HAD incorporated the stars but this is too much knowledge for the ants working for the higher hierarchic structures...Yes Plutonic abusive, greedy, merciless souls were born before you and created all those organizations/religions to keep your spirit jailed and in fear!
Time are for changes and changes are on the way! Now this is yet another FREE Cosmic Code newsletter dedicated to my VIP and the public.

I usually offer super deal so you can join the Cosmic Code website and enjoy my guidance, elaborated horoscopes, predictions, SOS windows and so much more of my writings divulging the Cosmic Code secrets. The deals are always and solely for my VIP's or those who have signed up to the Cosmic Code. I do not want you to suffer ignorance or become one of the next statistics of yet another future disasters or end up at the wrong place at the wrong time. To me this is unacceptable, foolish and dangerous. Thus I am offering this deal to the public but this deal ends in 24 hours!

All you have to do is to make your donation them email
teraniapromodir@cox.net for confirmation and she will comp you in.
Please go to this website to make ANY donation you can afford then be with me, my students, my VIPs, learn, communicate, exchange ideas and lead me guide you personally and universally for the next 4 months trial. All I can guarantee you readers is that at the end of the year you will comeback for more because I own the golden keys to what it means to be human and I want to offer them to you!
I will go even further and remind you on 01/01/2013 the price to join the Cosmic Code will be the usual flat price of $99.00 - I am offering the public a super deal or the option to join for $50 (save $40.) The choice is yours because I also have decided to STOP offering free samples of my work anymore. If you feel I have something, it is because I do and your little voice will never lie to you! Make a good use of both deals and if you need to read some of the people endless feedback simply click here!

"if you are not happy or something is missing in your life it is simply because you do not live your destiny as intended by God through the Cosmic Code"

Ask and you shall receive!

Now go back into August, auto analyze yourself and what you experienced and see the real reason why you should heed the signs...
God created the stars in the heavens for more than the sake of beauty, he gave them to us for interpretation so that you may live a safer, more productive life!

Blessings to all

Dr. Turi

MON., TUE., WED., THU., FRI. AUGUST 27, 28, 29, 30, 31:
RULERS — Saturn (Politics) Uranus (Explosions) and Neptune (Deception).

Work, Career and Business: This busy trio will be with us for the next few days and a few surprises will bring about progressive changes. Do not turn down an invitation, as a professional contact could bring people who will positively influence your career. Expect a new beginning concerning your service to the world or your career. Work that you are doing leaves you unsatisfied and is a source of stress; you might be forced to change direction. Many souls are late starters in life and no one should feel depressed about it. Resolve to find a new career that fits your natural talent. The lucky ones can expect a well-deserved promotion. Use Neptune’s intuitive power to find your way through the clouds.

Partnerships: Stand strong against opposition; don’t let others pressure you into pursuing their opinion instead of your own. Meditate on the possibility of improving and understanding where your partnership is going. Did you make the right choices and can you live with them? If not, there won’t be a better time to deal with those questions; Uranus’ desire for change and freedom will help you to transform it all. With the waxing Moon upon the world, nothing can really go wrong if you act scrupulously.

Family and Friends: Make the most of this great trend. Some friends may invite you to a gathering or a party soon. Enjoy this opportunity and be ready for lovely surprises. Uranus also makes the children very active and accident-prone. They will lean heavy on you; so be patient with their young demanding spirits. No one but yourself can bring about joy in your life; just participate with an open heart. Let the children enjoy Uranus’ world of miracles, maybe by going to Disneyland or the zoo. Keep your eyes on everything they do and everywhere they go. Saturn will make it hard to forget your responsibilities. You should enjoy your life while you can tomorrow is another day.

Love Affairs: Expect interesting surprises during these days, many friends will bring some of your dearest wishes. With Uranus’ touch (surprises) try doing things you would usually not do and go to places you have never been. Love is around the corner for some willing to go out and get it. If you are a Taurus, a Capricorn or a Virgo may enter your life. Leo, Sagittarius and Aries, your magnetism will be very high and you will also be in demand for love.

Travel and Communication: Some lucky souls will travel far and fast or make great plans to visit the past soon. Uranus rules electronics, the future, astrology, psychic phenomena, and UFOs. If you want to see something unusual, talk about it and do it now! Who knows, Uranus may decide to grant one of your important wishes. Keep an eye on your possessions and avoid drinking too much in public places.

Environment: On a sad note, keep in mind that Uranus rules earthquakes and volcanoes. He may also decide to disturb the weather or produce a violent explosion. Let’s hope the positive Moon will stop him from getting close to you and those you care about. A magnitude 7.0 earthquake rumbled under the Mojave Desert east of Los Angeles before dawn derailing an Amtrak train passing near the epicenter. Irene heads for Carolinas after soaking Florida North Carolina Gov. Jim Hunt declared a state of emergency Saturday as Hurricane Irene threatened to let loose a new round of serious flooding in the already flood weary state. With Uranus around expect this type of news soon - Evacuations ordered as Ecuadorian volcano threatens. Clouds of gas and ashes rise from the Tungurahua volcano 120 kilometers (75 miles) south of Quito, Ecuador, on Sunday-- The Ecuadorian government has ordered the evacuation of some 25,000 people from a popular tourist town as a nearby volcano continues to spew ash and appears on the verge of a major eruption. NUEVO LAREDO, Mexico (AP) -- In what was Mexico's second fatal fireworks accident in a month, an explosion in a candy store illegally selling fireworks killed at least five people in the border city of Nuevo Laredo.

Famous Personalities: Be ready as usual for strange types of news coming from some extroverted celebrities. Much will be done for children during this trend but this type of energy can also be surprisingly dramatic. Uranus took the life of British singer Eric Clapton’s baby son in New York a few years ago. The unattended child felt to his death from a high building. Be aware, be prudent and watch the children closely.

Events: Under Uranus’ surprising power anything weird could happen. The news will be somehow original. Avoid playing in the rain; many people have lost their lives under Uranus’ lightning power. The government will make important decisions pertaining to the younger generation, computers, and education.

Shopping: For this occasion, you may feel like spending time and money on your appearance; it’s a great time to shop for new wardrobe items or consult a beautician. This is the time to pay a visit to your future and your favorite “spiritual guide.” A sense of freedom and brotherhood will be felt all over.

Dr.Turi
@drturi
@///////_rasyidSOS WARNING!Upset Dragon Japan Sun Rise Predictions - drturi.com/newsletters/Re-Tweet Pls
07:38 PM - 26 Aug 12via web
Dr.Turi,

Here's Gary Busey endorsing Dr. Turi https://youtu.be/-EYHpFGBNyE
Discovery Channel TV show https://youtu.be/JfZdP0t-oG0
World Feedback http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html
UFO legacy https://youtu.be/4BX3TzPUt08
UFO radio show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgicFDhS7t0
Predictions came true again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jysnGDmwQY
Articles on UFO -http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/2951/the-unexplained/10-extraordinary-questions-with-dr-louis-turi/
Nostradamus' Curse - http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-turi-on-the-curse-of-nostradamus-and-mabus-the-anti-christ-fufilled
My battle with Cancer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWt731csFA0&feature=player_embedded

Dr. Turi
www.drturi.com
Your Tweet was retweeted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drturi.com

Clint Eastwood's Act and God's Order
Page 1 of 1