UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Vote_lcapTRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS I_voting_barTRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Vote_lcapTRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS I_voting_barTRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    October 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    mantle1958
    CE 2

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Empty
    PostSubject: TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS   TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 am

In order to try and raise some much needed funds for Dr Leir I have put a few collectors items up for sale on my facebook wall. ALL the proceeds will go to Roger.

The first item is a signed still from the movie FIRE IN THE SKY. It is signed by Travis Walton, Dana Walton and Mike Rogers. The current bid for this item is £80.00. The next item is a signed copy of my book ROSWELL ALIEN AUTOPSY. The current bid for this is £20.00. I have just added a signed X - Files postcard signed by David Duchovny and a signed photo by Gillian Anderson. They are all on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philip.mantle.9

If you would like to see copies of the photographs you can contact me via email at: philip.mantle@gmail.com

Again, ALL proceeds will go directly to Roger Leir.

Thanks,

Philip Mantle.
    Back to top Go down

TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR DR LEIR'S MEDICAL BILLS
    Page 1 of 1