The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Vote_lcapAnne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  I_voting_barAnne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Vote_lcapAnne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  I_voting_barAnne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Empty
PostSubject: Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )    Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

New! Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly. I get personal in this review of this excellent book. Please share & view. Thank you. http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/anne-rice-s-new-book-the-wolf-gift-waltzes-with-werewolves-elegantly

Last edited by Ufofiend on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )    Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Anne Rice just spoke to me and reposted my article on her page! I feel like an oogly fanboy. Heart beating fast and panting.

Anne Rice: Just posted it up top, Jeffery. Loved the review. Grateful. The people of the page will likeit.

Anne Rice: Good Morning, People of the Page. I woke up to find this review in my mailbox, via a "Google Alert." It's definitely one I want to share. Hope this is a bright and beautiful day for you.

http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/anne-rice-s-new-book-the-wolf-gift-waltzes-with-werewolves-elegantly
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Anne Rice's new book The Wolf Gift waltzes with werewolves elegantly ( Anne Rice responds and plugs my article! )
Page 1 of 1