The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Vote_lcapHaunebu...Nazi UFO I_voting_barHaunebu...Nazi UFO Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Haunebu...Nazi UFO Vote_lcapHaunebu...Nazi UFO I_voting_barHaunebu...Nazi UFO Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Haunebu...Nazi UFO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental235

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello
Sorry I am still getting use to this forum, I hope I posted in the correct spot.
Anyway my question is regarding the Haunebu or the Die Glocke or any NAZI UFO
for that much.
I was just wondering if any of this is true or if it is all just a bunch of hoax and tricks
using cameras.
I would like to know what you think.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

welcome to the forum. Smile this is how i see it. die glocke could have been made and tested. what happen to it don't know. the German army or nazi party look into flying disks. see other post for more answers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:23 am

pardon the pun, but it seems like one of those 'gray' areas (yuk yuk yuk). Yes the nazi war machine was on the bleeding edge of technology, and learned to split the atom, launch unguided chemical rockets to the edge of space, and inspired Jack Northrop with a flying wing.

I think unless they were given some sort of technical help (the kind you can't get from India), the Avro car is about the best they could have hoped for back then.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: The Nazi Bell   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 am

Unfortunately, the experiments into the Nazi Wonderweapon, the Bell. were quite true, and thousands of people died during those experiments. Inside the deadly cold Reise mine, prisoners from concentration camps had to work in their pajamas to test out the types of energy that the spinning heavy liquid metal put out. The radiation was so strong the scientists had to shield themselves behind layers of brickwork while the slave laborers stood in near-freezing water to set the cables holding the device down.

I hope that Nick Reiter can develop the experiment to show that counter spinning heavy liquid can create a radiation field. It would show that the energy system for the Bell was likely very feasible.
Back to top Go down

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Bill. Very Happy I happened across Nicholas A. Reiter some years back to do with experiments he published with Dr. McMaster at http://www.maltby.org/mcmastergravity/index.htm . I was unaware of his work with photo-voltaics at First Solar until I looked. Very Happy Interesting ideas about lens-effects.

There are many types of radiation - all are to be respected. One may not need a source of ionizing radiation "if" one wants to explore the electro-magnetic levitation effect and the "magnetic-vacuum" properties of opposed fields. Nick Reiter's, Ning Lii and other's research has shown that. There may be an electro-magnetic "anti-gravity" effect and bonafide anti-gravity as separate but perhaps interacting influences.

However "if" one chooses to apply an equal field of electro-magnetism to a radioactive source held by that field as point-source within the center of that field then that source would be very apt to have more neutron escape and entry channels and that much the closer to chain reaction. These effects may linger for a time and the radioactive source material would perhaps exist temporarily in an isotopic form "more enriched".

Others have called it "Kammler's Uranium Motor". It may have been just that. Just a speculation without foundation on my part other than hunch but, "if" the German high command wanted to enrich ore to make a "Teller Super" hydrogen weapon or even more atomic bombs then "this" could have been one avenue pursued.

Joseph P. Farrell has related telling of a "100 gram" critical mass weapon used against innocents. I was educated that XX Kg (a much higher value) was the lowest value possible but that only includes "known" materials and processes. : D.

I am all for the disentanglement and understanding of gravity and it's mirror and other energy-related beneficial non-weapons research - others will potentially have other perspectives.

Please keep us up to date about Nick Reiter's research as you can Bill.

I hadn't read this thread until tonight and I see "Haunebu" in the recent topics "roll". Very Happy There was a photo purportedly by an Australian sheep farmer named W.C. Hall from 1954 that depicts a saucer. I know little to nothing of the original provenance of the photo or of the sheep farmer but it does seem to depict a saucer not unlike a Haunebu-shape as shown in various line drawings over the years. If authentic the photo "could" indicate post-WWII activity of potential interest.

Haunebu...Nazi UFO 1954WCHallAusNewsclipping_1

Haunebu...Nazi UFO 1954WCHallAusNewsclipping_2

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Haunebu_II

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Haunebu_III

Fix'

P.S. Bill!!!! 'Luv the hat, I enjoy "Hunters". Thanx to the Team for hours and hours of innovative and interesting viewing and especially raising awareness. Very Happy Pls feature NB in a "from behind the big desk" or like-minded recurring segment if possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

The truth is the reality of what the Glocke is will never be really known. Speculation ranges from a flying saucer to experiments in time. As Bill stated out, many concentration camp members were killed in the building of the facilities to the experiments done on them.

I am speculating that that is why the scientists were executed by the Nazis, as the officers would of faced the death penalty for those attrocities. Executing the guards meant the scientists would not be able to use the knowledge of the deaths of the concentration camp members to leverage for their freedom.

The Nazis were fighting a two front war (three if one includes North Africa) and they needed all their reinforcements to fight them. The secret wonderweapon was probably an atomic bomb, and there is some possible physical evidence to prove the Nazis detonated one.

Many people show the saucer schematics as proof that the Nazis had working flying saucers, but that has never been proven. When the US and Canadian Air Forces tried the design, it could not fly higher than a few feet off the ground and was very unstable at that. Besides, if the Nazis had working flying saucers, wouldn't they of used them in the two front war?

The supposed test ground was more than likely a water tower cooler, as the same frame was shown to hold up a water tower in the episode.

Still, I would love to find out what the Glocke was, but I am afraid we will never know and will only be able to speculate on what it was. (It could of been a diversion while they worked on the atomic bomb, as the Nazis had big problems with spies.)
Back to top Go down
arc330

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 pm

I seriously doubt the Nazis had any flying saucers as described in this article, if they did they most certainly would have used it to put the scare into the allies by flying this thing over the heads of the invading armies.the experiments with the bell are more believable as the tunnels do exist
and those slave laborers were real as well, just how far these experiments went is anybody guess it's just too bad that these machines couldn't
be acquired by the allies before they were destroyed by the fleeing Nazis if true we might be well on our way to mars by now using this power
source to conquer space in a peaceful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunebu...Nazi UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunebu...Nazi UFO   Haunebu...Nazi UFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunebu...Nazi UFO
Page 1 of 1