The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Vote_lcapChase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. I_voting_barChase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Vote_lcapChase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. I_voting_barChase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S.   Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:35 pm

M.A.B.U.S.
by Chase Kloetzke on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 4:56pm

M.A.B.U.S. One of the oldest unsolved mysteries...who is Mabus? It has never been determined. This is one of the fastest growing UFO/Paranormal sites and the name sparks speculation...but it represents a Round Table of Truth Seekers and a NEW Management Team developing, for the first time, an experienced Team of Ufologist and Paranormal Investigators that will collect, {publically} reports, events and members have a roll in solving the cases! What makes a "Scientific Investigator"? Proper tools, training and actual, leave your house field experience! This is most recognized in the organized Paranormal groups all over the country. I am very excited to join the Management Team at M.A.B.U.S.! This Team will unite the positive aspects of Investigations and leave the EGOS and BUSINESS to others. Political pressure for full disclosure from a grass root effort is a big part of this NEW Team! Jeffery...you Rock my friend and I am very happy to be on the ground as we develop this exciting project! We have the right people in place to Rock this......Let's DO IT! Smile

www.mabusincarnate.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S.   Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello Ufofiend,

Much luck to all the team members! Happy hunting and I hope your efforts get triple the rewards. Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down

Chase Kloetzke resigns from MUFON & Joins M.A.B.U.S.
Page 1 of 1