The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Vote_lcapUFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc I_voting_barUFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Vote_lcapUFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc I_voting_barUFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Empty
PostSubject: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 am

UFO Matrix Magazine, 11th Dimension Publishing, U.K.
Editor: Philip Mantle
Assistant Editor: Malcolm Robinson
Publishing Director: Amanda Owen
http://www.healingsofatlantis.com/

Magazine Review By: David P Kuhlman, FFSc
uforna.net

There are simply a very small number of UFO related publications out there to the general public, sadly most of which are riddled from cover to cover with misinformation, new age ads and utter trash talk, leaving the subject at hand, the UFO, something to be looked on as a subject only for an ignorant laugh. They make light the seriousness and importance, which the UFO phenomenon holds to many believers and researchers all over the world. I want to be one of the ones to tell you, times have changed! Enter,“UFO Matrix” Magazine….

Now, I am really not sure how long “Matrix” was an unexpressed idea, or am I aware of the trial and error periods after the idea went to ink and paper, but no matter what obstacles faced its pioneers during its infancy, it all was obviously well and meticulously planned, rehearsed, thought-out, corrected, and sent into motion. The proof of such hard and intellectual work can be seen for yourself in each and every copy of “Matrix” that hits the newsstand. You see, not only does a publication of such a caliber have to have the right people in place, with each of them experts in their individual fields to relay this knowledge into printed form, but the document as a whole must play a vital part as well. It must ‘flow’ with information, legit information so that it becomes a respected tool for all who choose to thumb its pages. The completed work is far from done even after all the field work has been gathered, it has to be read, edited, and structured in the order it will fit to each topic covered. Having spent ten years in the commercial printing business in the past, I am well aware of the huge tasks that are involved in a superior publication such as we have with “UFO Matrix” Magazine. The organization of each and every part of this undertaking is of the highest standard and it shows.

The magazine itself is a site to behold. Colorful and eye catching art with well-margined and bold text on a heavy matte stock paper cover accompany each issue. The magazine is trimmed out in a very readable and large format, making it a pleasure to explore. Not a flimsy or dainty piece, I assure you. It is evident that the magazines appearance itself was crafted with much thought and quality as the information within its pages, a prelude to the reader without a single doubt.

The organization of such a quality and informative publication regarding the UFO phenomenon has been long overdue. The team behind “UFO Matrix” simply couldn’t be improved upon. A strong foundation with years of fieldwork has been constructed, the kind of foundation that is not simply chosen by drawing random straws. It has been meticulously built from the ground up, with no stone unturned. Why? To securely keep this publication strong and trusted in content through the years to come. Yes, “UFO Matrix” Magazine will stand the test of time and will also gain a reputation of something other publications have a hard time in providing, unbiased research and news regarding the UFO.

I commend the work done by 11th Dimension Publishing from the United Kingdom. You have brought together not one of, but the best printed publications available regarding a phenomenon that has dumbfounded humans for centuries. We the people needed this for years. Leaving out all the trash that continues to liter other publications is a breath of fresh air in itself. I can’t imagine anyone trusting any other publication regarding informative and up to date information on the UFO genre except “UFO Matrix” Magazine. This is surely a monumental advancement in itself, where precise and informative journalism is concerned. I look forward to future research accompanied by this superior publication. No other can hold a candle to its creation. A job well done!

UFO MATRIX is also available on the newsstand in the UK via WH Smith and the USA via Barnes & Noble and Borders.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am

Hello Philip,

Well, I am impressed. Again, congratulations to you and the Matrix team. However, nowhere in the review's praise does it say that the "UFO Matrix Magazine" SOLVES or WILL solve the enigma of UFOs. Sell subscriptions?- no doubt. It sounds like a fine production and I will check it out soon.

But in no way do I expect any answers, more sophisticated conjecture perhaps, but certainly not answers. Not being cynical here, but I am, realistically, unexpectant. In others words, if the solution to UFOs became fact, you probably wouldn't be generating a magazine on the subject.

Respectfully, glider.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 am

glider wrote:
Hello Philip,

Well, I am impressed. Again, congratulations to you and the Matrix team. However, nowhere in the review's praise does it say that the "UFO Matrix Magazine" SOLVES or WILL solve the enigma of UFOs. Sell subscriptions?- no doubt. It sounds like a fine production and I will check it out soon.

But in no way do I expect any answers, more sophisticated conjecture perhaps, but certainly not answers. Not being cynical here, but I am, realistically, unexpectant. In others words, if the solution to UFOs became fact, you probably wouldn't be generating a magazine on the subject.

Respectfully, glider.

If I could positively prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that UFOS were X, Y or Z, then I'd be out walking in the countryside or spending time with my family rather than editing a bi-monthly magazine. UFO MATRIX is not out to SOLVE anything. We are not in the business of TELLING anyone what UFOs may or may not be.

The articles and features are there for our readers to disect for themselves. We leave you and our readers to make up their own minds. If I find a solution to UFOS I would not indeed be editing such a publication, but until that time............................................

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello Philip,

Thank you Philip. I had no doubt in my mind that you would have felt any different than anyone else on the matter. Yes, I too would be out walking and playing with the grandchildren and the dog instead of spending time posting on a UFO Forum. Darn those things! Even though I'm not a true believer it does manage to take up quite a bit of time, does it not?

Your sense of the situation is good and, I hoping, plays a role in editing impartially for the sake of your readership. Also I am not the least bit faulting, nor criticizing, any source that can shed more light and garner more fine detail on the UFO phenom as a whole. The review from the UK speaks well to that aspect and of the finer formats in which the info is brought forth.

My own copy will be forthcoming and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Regards, glider.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Philip,

Thank you Philip. I had no doubt in my mind that you would have felt any different than anyone else on the matter. Yes, I too would be out walking and playing with the grandchildren and the dog instead of spending time posting on a UFO Forum. Darn those things! Even though I'm not a true believer it does manage to take up quite a bit of time, does it not?

Your sense of the situation is good and, I hoping, plays a role in editing impartially for the sake of your readership. Also I am not the least bit faulting, nor criticizing, any source that can shed more light and garner more fine detail on the UFO phenom as a whole. The review from the UK speaks well to that aspect and of the finer formats in which the info is brought forth.

My own copy will be forthcoming and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Regards, glider.

The review in question actually comes from the USA. If I put my own interests into UFO MATRIX magazine and only my own then we would only sell two copies and I'd buy them both. As an editor I am impartial I can assure you.

But just for the record, I know everything there is to know about UFOs, only I'm not telling (just a joke).

I trust you will find something of interest in your copy and I look forward to hearing what you make of it.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc   UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO MATRIX REVIEW BY DAVID P.KULMANN. FFSc
Page 1 of 1