The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hello from New mexico Vote_lcapHello from New mexico I_voting_barHello from New mexico Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hello from New mexico Vote_lcapHello from New mexico I_voting_barHello from New mexico Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hello from New mexico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Hello from New mexico Empty
PostSubject: Hello from New mexico   Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi. My name is Ragdoll, and I live in New Mexico. I have two very young children, ages 3 and 6. I am very thankful that I am currently able to work from my home. My interests include: anomalous studies, comparative religion, arts and crafts, interior design, and psychology. I have had a weird life, and I look forward to participating in this forum. I would like to thank the administrators for putting together and maintaining this website. Many of us notice and ponder subjects which are quite difficult to discuss with people. It is comforting to know that I am not the only one who has experienced the unusual.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New mexico   Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am

Good gracious,
but of course welcome and jump on in. The water is warm and the people are fine.
They even welcomed an ole reprobate like me.
I, in my doddering old age like a few of the arts n crafts my self. My rabbit is one of my Intarssa projects.
It allows me to combine both the mech. of wood working and the artristry of power carving. Then finished off with some hand sanding.
You have little ones? I wish I had some. All of mine are grown, one son, one daughter in-law and three grown grandkids.
The youngest is 17 and stands 6'3" and 280pds. He's headed to St. Leo's next fall. No great grands yet! The girls just arent corporating at all.
So tell us what you saw and what you think?
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New mexico   Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 am

Thank you, Dave! Excellent rabbit! I have never tried woodworking, but have always wanted to. My talents come in waves, and lately I am using my home renovation as my canvas. It's a little bit like working with collage. I am fascinated by color. I am also interested in jewelry-making, especially chainmaille. Unfortunately, that is on hold until I get some issues with my eyes worked out. My little ones are my life, and my joy. I am hosting a birthday party for my 6 year old tomorrow. So fun! She is wise beyond her years, and so is her little brother. They really have taught me a lot. Goodness, it is past my bedtime! Can't be a zombie hostess tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New mexico   Hello from New mexico Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am

When you get
ready to start the chain mail try using stainless steel wire.
I can't remeber who makes the wire bending jig. It's out there and it's cheap.
Color is fun. If you have a digital camera there are so many way to manipulate it.
I have some 2300 diffrent filters, but ony five favorites.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New mexico   Hello from New mexico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from New mexico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: