The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Survey about online communities - responses needed Vote_lcapSurvey about online communities - responses needed I_voting_barSurvey about online communities - responses needed Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Survey about online communities - responses needed Vote_lcapSurvey about online communities - responses needed I_voting_barSurvey about online communities - responses needed Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Survey about online communities - responses needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UCCResearcher

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Survey about online communities - responses needed Empty
PostSubject: Survey about online communities - responses needed   Survey about online communities - responses needed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi everyone. I made sure to receive permission from the administrator Lesley before posting this thread.

I am a final year undergraduate student in University College Cork in Ireland and I am researching how people interact in online communities. As you are a member of this forum, my study would benefit greatly from your contribution. The study consists of an anonymous, 15-minute survey which you can access by clicking on the link below. The survey features general questions about interacting online as well as specific questions about your participation in this forum.

http://hfrg.ucc.ie/conc/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the principle researcher at 105381908@umail.ucc.ie.

All information obtained in this study is strictly confidential, you remain anonymous, and you have the right to withdraw from the study at any time. You may also skip any questions which you do not wish to answer. You are also free to contact the researcher if you would like to receive the results of this study after it has been completed.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down

Survey about online communities - responses needed
Page 1 of 1