Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 pm

1. Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yowie/Yeti and other wild hairy creatures

2. Sea and lake monsters (Nessie and others included here)

3. Lizard men/Reptilians

4. Mothman

5. Jersey Devil

6. Dinosaurs in Africa

7. Giant Snakes

8. Chubacabra (Puerto Rico version)

9. Werewolf of Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm

1 bigfoot
2 giant snakes
3 sea & lake - maybe dead now

the others i don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: my reply   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Here are my answers:

1. Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yowie/Yeti and other wild hairy creatures
The Patterson film, many footprints with ridges that cannot be faked and some very reliable witnesses make Sasquatch a real creature. The Patterson film showed a female casually strolling through the woods. The muscle tone of the creature shows it is not a costume, and the breasts would not be something the makers would have thought of back then.

2. Sea and lake monsters (Nessie and others included here)
The ocean is vast and much is unexplored. Some lakes and inland seas are extremely deep and have large hidden caves. Many large sea creatures are still waiting to be discovered.

3. Lizard men/Reptilians
Some serious sightings of lizard men or Reptilians have been reported in the US and elsewhere. The tall creatures usually have three fingers and red glowing eyes. Some tracks have been left, along with physical evidence as one of them attacked a truck. There is something to these stories, and the people who have encountered the Reptilians have been quite shaken. Like Bigfoot, a very strong possibility these creatures are real.

4. Mothman
Some have called Mothman a paranormal creature, but it might be an unknown or alien creature. The reports and story do make this creature quite terrifying to encounter. I do not think these people were attacked by a crane. Mothman has been sighted after the famous WV case, but rarely. I believe it was a possible alien type creature in the area that night.

5. Jersey Devil
I think the sculpture and drawings of the creature point to it being a large unknown bat in North America waiting to be discovered. Some people have also claimed this is a paranormal creature, but I think the bat explanation fits for right now. I could be quite wrong on this one.

6. Dinosaurs in Africa
There are several areas in Africa where an extinct dinosaur has been sighted by the locals. Very few sightings by outsiders make this one hard to find evidence for. The still vast wilderness of Africa can be a great hiding place for a dinosaur type creature to survive undiscovered, but the more time passes the more unlikely one exists.

7. Giant Snakes
It has been proven snakes will continue to grow if well fed. It is possible for 50 foot snakes to exist, and I would not want to meet one.

8. Chubacabra (Puerto Rico version)
The Texas version of Chubacabra has been proven with DNA to be a mutant dog. The same could be true for the Puerto Rican version, but drawings of the creature suggest otherwise. I have read some of Timothy Good's books on some of the mysteries in Puerto Rico, so I think this creature is real. (The picture of the feathered bat like creature that was claimed by government officials still gives me chills.)

9. Werewolf of Wisconsin
The persons who saw this creature stated it was a large wolf like creature that walked on two legs. They passed lie detector tests on Monster Quest, so I think the werewolf is real, but an actual creature, not a person who transforms into a wolf. This creature could explain the werewolf stories.
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: lake and sea monsters   Thu May 28, 2009 4:21 pm

i have much more affection and hope that Nessie and Champ exist, since they are far less scary than the land creatures, and have a "cuter" tourist trade. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm

As long as Nessie or Champ do not turn out to be meat eaters, us humans should be safe.

Since Champ is more like a serpent, I would think there is more than likely a chance for it to exist. Nessie has other problems like a decent food supply to keep a population well fed. I am more inclined to believe Nessie is a beastie from the ocean that found her way into the Loch.

What do you think about the other creatures mentioned?
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
As long as Nessie or Champ do not turn out to be meat eaters, us humans should be safe.

Since Champ is more like a serpent, I would think there is more than likely a chance for it to exist. Nessie has other problems like a decent food supply to keep a population well fed. I am more inclined to believe Nessie is a beastie from the ocean that found her way into the Loch.

What do you think about the other creatures mentioned?

I'll let you know after I watch the first season dvds of MonsterQuest! Wink There was a recent rerun of an episode that debunked an animal attack as a mere "mad dog" or something...where it was attacking a vehicle.

Also, how likely is it that both Champ and Nessie ('s family) could live this long on the local fish supply? I think Champ was reported to have been spotted on shore, right? Or was that Nessie? In any case, I would be sad if they were both dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:21 pm

The woman had thought it was something else, but tests concluded it was a dog bit that did the damages. The dog was angry at something (I would not want to be out there when that brute was loose) and bit into the metal. The teeth markings were measured and they used a pressure tool to measure the strength of a bite.

Any primate type animal was ruled out as biting would have ruined its teeth and the creature would of just struck the vehicle.

Monster Quest can do a good job of finding answers to some of the mysteries out there, as one episode showed that the Texas Chupacabra was a canine. The Puerto Rican Chupacabra is still a mystery, and it looks much different than the animal that was seen and reported in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.   

Back to top Go down

Rate the likelihood of these creatures existing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1