The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
International Write To The U.N. Day. Vote_lcapInternational Write To The U.N. Day. I_voting_barInternational Write To The U.N. Day. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
International Write To The U.N. Day. Vote_lcapInternational Write To The U.N. Day. I_voting_barInternational Write To The U.N. Day. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

International Write To The U.N. Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

International Write To The U.N. Day. Empty
PostSubject: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Going back a while ago now I had a very, very simple idea

International Write To The United Nations Day - Not very catchy I know.

Going by the rule of thumb that most people know other people in ufo groups and forums - What if every member of every group and forum who had experienced something over the globe sent a one paragraph letter to the U.N. on the exact same day.

All that is needed is a DATE set in about a years time! This would give time for the word to spread, from group to group and continant to continant.

15 minutes, 1 piece of paper, a couple of stamps and a walk to the post box.

Acting as a whole - we could change the world!

Has anyone got any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:16 pm

There are over 400 members on this site. Hasn't any of you got a thought on this.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

I think it's the " write " thing that is putting people off Mac 5 .
Nobody writes anymore .
Like your intention though .
FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi F.W.

Thankyou for your post, You may well be Correct, But if we all used i.t. at the same time, high up people may get upset with us ! Very upset !

If we done it by post we could inform the U.N. what day they could expect it to be delivered.

They would need to put on more staff if 50 mail trucks delivered at the same time.

Best wishes to you Freewheel, long time since we chated.

Mac 5
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi Mac5 , yup , good to catch up !
I can truly see something not far ahead that makes a massive difference . Don't know what it is . Could be anything , but i consider that it may be something so simple .

All the best mate .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Wow . Check the disappearing act !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 am

free wheel wrote:
Wow . Check the disappearing act !

FW . Very Happy
sadly stated "how true"
But then perhaps an agent provcater?
He knew how to fish, but not how to cut bait.
I wonder if you and I look forward to the same events.
If so frightening would be the term.
I had so hopped that the events would be furthur in the future.
That my children and grand children might live thier lives in relative safety.
That the cycle would not end durning my time or thiers.

davefair afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Write To The U.N. Day.   International Write To The U.N. Day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Write To The U.N. Day.
Page 1 of 1