Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Looking back to see the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dieseltorque

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Looking back to see the Future   Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey guys im a big fan of the show. Theirs something I need to know.. Why don't you do more research on ancient civilizations and their experiences? As the title states You have to look to the past to see the future some times..... 12/12/2012 the galaxy alignment the myan calendars and such in all your searches have you ever stopped took all the information you have and made links (draw parallels) to past happenings? Please please you all have to look into this in this season. 12/12/2012 is rite around the corner and as you all have proven the amount of sighting people have on a daily basis are off the charts. Just 1 example.......The disappearance of Atlantas and the emergence of USO's
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: past episodes   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm

They have delved into some ancient artifacts found in South America for the episode on triangle UFOs.

While I think some of the ancient astronaut theories are interesting, I hope that any future episodes that are about the subject also have Graham Hancock's take on the ancient monuments.

Each author should get an episode, from Erich Von Daniken to Zacharia Sitchin. That way the different theories can be compared and contrasted.
Back to top Go down

Looking back to see the Future
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1