HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Been there, done that, once.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rm8471
New Member


Number of posts : 1
Age : 60
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Been there, done that, once.   Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Been there, done that, once. At least once. In the past, I have said that either I had the most terrifying nightmare of my entire life, or I was abducted.

I say "once" because I only have one memory of any such thing, at all.

Back in those days, I did not have HIV, so there was no question about HIV medications (Sustiva) having an effect on my dreams. I only took a BP pill, back in those days, and right then, I was taking over-the-counter melatonin, because I rotated day/night 12-hr shifts.

Melatonin is related to DMT, as it turns out. I asked an expert on DMT of melatonin could cause the same experiences that DMT was documented as causing. He was unsure. I hadn't used it before, and stopped at that time, so perhaps that is why the "experience" was just once.

I should state this was a long time ago. Ex-number-one-of-four, who lived with me for 15 years, was with me, a Chihuahua who lived with me for 10 years, both my parents were alive, as was my sister. Like I said, a long time ago. More than likely 1989-1993.

At the time, we lived in the "original" mobile home on this same property, which now contains a 1999 Horton double wide. I say that because I want to add that with my mother's death (after my father's), and my sister's, and later on, this property, even this house, has had many paranormal "things" happen here.

That said, here's the story.

I found myself standing the the kitchen, with the impression that I was on my way to the bathroom, in the middle of the night. I saw what I took to be headlights in the driveway, through the small kitchen window, over the sink, and thought, "Someone's here!" But with that thought, came a dread and terror I never knew before, nor ever again. I clearly felt like I tried to cry out for help. I felt if I could wake up anyone, my partner, even the dog, I would somehow be safe. But nothing came out of my mouth.

I felt paralized, in every sense of the word.

The next thing I realized was that I was flat on my back, in some room somewhere. A place I had never been before. I did recognize an "examination" light over my body, very bright, like what an operating room uses, or an ER trauma room. Beyond my feet, I saw three shadows. I could only see shadows, as the light was too bright.

The three people, beyond my feet, seemed to be just observing me, and somewhat weaving from left to right, as they stood still.

I turned my head to the right. I still, to this day, do not know why I did that. What I saw terrified me beyond words.

It was one of those grey beings about level with me, face to face. With lightning speed, his hands moved, and he injected my right arm.

I woke up, sleeping in late, in my bed, with both my partner and the dog already awake.

My partner denied any knowledge of anything. The dog acted normal.

My right arm hurt, for three days, just like when I get a flu shot.

But what was really bizarre was that at night was terrified beyond description, any time my partner tried to get momentarily out of my sight, like go to the bathroom. I actually got out of bed, followed him, and stood outside the door, insisting that he constantly talk to me, and let me know that he was still there.

And I felt like this, terrified like a two year old, for about two weeks.

Eventually, it passed.

I have not discussed it a lot.

I have little reason to do so.

One person insisted I should have "regressive hypnosis" because I should "want to know" what went on further, and how many other times it went on, etc. My reaction was that what I do not know, there is a reason that my mind does not recall, and it is protecting me, and why should I tamper with that?

Discussions/opinions welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 am

I have experienced horrible, vivid dreams after taking Melatonin. However, the part about your arm being sore for two weeks makes it seem like it may have been more than a dream. I have never had anything like that (a physical effect) happen from Melatonin.

To hell with that person that told you that you should have regression! I have also had strange things happen that make me think that I possibly was abducted -- I don't want to know and that is my choice. Would it make me happier to know, especially if it turned out to be true? No, it would make me worry about whether they would be coming back.

BTW, you probably don't need Melatonin anymore, but I have discovered a time release Melatonin that works well and doesn't give any vivid nightmares. They sell it at my local grocery and probably all over the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: thank you   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Thank you for posting your experiences. It could of been an example of sleep paralysis, or it may have had to do with aliens. One thing to try to find out is if there were any reports of unknown objects in the area at the time. Also, did you have any marks or scars on your body that were not there before?

I have had sleep paralysis, and the experiences are quite vivid. Whatever the case was, I really hope you follow up on it.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 64
Location : Texas Gulf Coast
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Mon May 25, 2009 10:02 am

I don't believe I've had any abduction type experiences since taking melatonin. I did wake up up one morning with my heart pounding, and no amount of moving around the apartment would shake the familiar feeling of... 'dread' or anxiety remember having as a kid before an experience, but clearing the house with my shotgun eventually calmed me down.

Are these vivid dreams a common occurance with OTC melatonin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Mon May 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Different medications affect people in different ways. I would definitely tell your health care provider about the anxiety episodes.

I am in agreement with Major Kevin Randle that there needs to be some way to tell apart what is a medical or other type experience from what could be a real alien abduction. If the incident happens at night in one's bedroom, I would be inclined to believe it was not an alien abduction, but sleep paralysis or some other type of sleep disorder. Some people do sleep walk during these types of conditions, and that can explain mud on feet and grass in the bed.
Back to top Go down
johnxspeaks
New Member


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Regression   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 am

[quote="rm8471"]Been there, done that, once. At least once. In the past, I have said that either I had the most terrifying nightmare of my entire life, or I was abducted...

I corresponded with Derril Sims for a couple of years. I related my experience to him and when I asked him if I should regress, he told me about a cop who regressed and regretted it. Sims told me that he (the cop) remembered things that brought up more questions and terrifying feelings, anxiety and so forth.

His story convinced me not to regress, though I have good reasons to pursue it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:47 pm

These types of stories don't support Mike Goods theory of "nice, kind,righteous, good, harmless advanced beings who mean us no harm, deeming us as "not worthy" ...

But it does support my theory that there could be evil beings whose very presence induce pure terror ...


In some of the visions of the Virgin Mary, she tells of protecting yourself from the enemy by placing religious items around your home, Rosary Beads, Crosses, Crucifix's, Holy Water,scapulars, etc ... also pray a prayer of protection over your home and the ones living there , a prayer that the Jewish Priests prayed using the blood of the lamb , and now Christians can pray using the Blood of the Sacrificial Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Apply the blood through prayer to yourselves and your homes , the enemy cannot prevail against the blood ... just as in the story of The Passover , the blood protects those homes.

The story of the children of Medjugori who were visited by the Virgin Mary relate how they were shown some of these truths of the spiritual battle going on in the midst of mankind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:51 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
These types of stories don't support Mike Goods theory of "nice, kind,righteous, good, harmless advanced beings who mean us no harm, deeming us as "not worthy" ...

But it does support my theory that there could be evil beings whose very presence induce pure terror ...


In some of the visions of the Virgin Mary, she tells of protecting yourself from the enemy by placing religious items around your home, Rosary Beads, Crosses, Crucifix's, Holy Water,scapulars, etc ... also pray a prayer of protection over your home and the ones living there , a prayer that the Jewish Priests prayed using the blood of the lamb , and now Christians can pray using the Blood of the Sacrificial Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Apply the blood through prayer to yourselves and your homes , the enemy cannot prevail against the blood ... just as in the story of The Passover , the blood protects those homes.

The story of the children of Medjugori who were visited by the Virgin Mary relate how they were shown some of these truths of the spiritual battle going on in the midst of mankind.

That may be true, but I bet more humans have been terrorized by other humans than aliens. Does that mean humans are demons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Lesley posts ..........That may be true, but I bet more humans have been terrorized by other humans than aliens. Does that mean humans are demons?


-------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you that there's a lot of terror and suffering going on. Just to be clear, I believe there is a physical world and an unseen spiritual world co-existing in the same realm. Satan is in this world, so yes it makes sense that pain and suffering and all the things that go along with evil will be in this world too. Humans became corrupted by sin and are capable of horrible things, but they are still part of the human/physical realm and are creations of a loving God and have been given a free will to choose their path and who they will follow.. According to the words of the Virgin Mary to the children, God wishes for all of his children to hear his call and come to him, time is running out and all believers are asked to pray for those souls who reject God, for they know not what waits in store for them. I know it's a lot to ask of anyone, to try and wrap their mind around the idea that this world as we know it is coming to an end, and that all that will matter is whether you chose God or rejected him.
Most people cannot come to terms with the idea that there is a Satan fighting a war against God over the eternal souls of men .. because it is not something they can see in front of them, but when you look deeper you can see it very clearly, there's intense spiritual warfare going on all around us and this is why I feel sadness for anyone who is being harrassed by the enemy, they don't have to be subjected to it, God will protect them and bless them with peace ... believers are called to pray for all of those out there who have chosen to take a different path, we are asked to fast for them and pray for their conversion. Over and over that is the main message as time runs out, pray for the lost souls who are not coming to God.... pray that they will have a change of heart and choose a path back to God their Creator. Tears are cried by the Mother of Jesus as she requests this, each and every soul that is lost is deeply saddening to our Father in heaven ...... If it would help to think of it as the pet cat that you lost to the bobcat, how you felt sadness and a broken heart for the loss ...and how you wish for the safety of your other cat from teh same fate ...the love you feel to watch over it and hope for its safety...think what if satan was that enemy out there waiting to destroy and kill, waiting to take the soul of another not protected by the blood of Christ... the sadness those in heaven must feel for any that are lost. Its the entire message of this age ..and yet somehow many people just don't get it , or they just reject it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:14 am

Given the evil way in which humans act -- I believe that if we could travel to other planets, universes or whatever and that for some reason abducting people from those places and doing experiments on them was needed, we would do the same as the aliens (or whatever they are) have been doing. Given the need and the chance, I don't think that humans would act any differently. Therefore, I do not believe whatever is abducting humans is any different than humans (in that way) -- you don't have to be a demon to do evil or immoral things. Of course, that is assuming they aren't doing it for our own good. We abduct, do medical procedures and tag animals and we think it is for their own good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 am

Lesley wrote:
Given the evil way in which humans act -- I believe that if we could travel to other planets, universes or whatever and that for some reason abducting people from those places and doing experiments on them was needed, we would do the same as the aliens (or whatever they are) have been doing. Given the need and the chance, I don't think that humans would act any differently. Therefore, I do not believe whatever is abducting humans is any different than humans (in that way) -- you don't have to be a demon to do evil or immoral things. Of course, that is assuming they aren't doing it for our own good. We abduct, do medical procedures and tag animals and we think it is for their own good.


Yes, I'm not saying there aren't any "good" beings out there, I'm just saying there is "both good and bad" ... do you believe there could be good and bad? if you do, then you need to try and discren the difference, doesn't that make sense? why would you want to blindly follow or trust anything that came along...these are basic fundamental rules of life as we know it, to be able to distinguish good from bad.

There are bad people in this world, so why would you think there can't be bad beings out there? The entire explanation to all of this is written out in the Bible ... it explains everything. i know you have a problem with thinking the Bible has mistakes, but I pray that you give it another chance and ask God to give you a sign so that you can enjoy the love of God and the peace it brings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

I think for certain there could be and are bad beings -- I just don't think they are demons that are physically abducting people. My only point is that just because something is evil doesn't make it a literally a demon because some humans are really evil, but they are still humans, not demons. I am not sure that is what you were saying, but there is a group that believes Greys are demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Lesley wrote:
I think for certain there could be and are bad beings -- I just don't think they are demons that are physically abducting people. My only point is that just because something is evil doesn't make it a literally a demon because some humans are really evil, but they are still humans, not demons. I am not sure that is what you were saying, but there is a group that believes Greys are demons.


I see what you're saying , I don't really know or have an opinion on what these so-called "aliens" represent, I'm just trying to warn people to be careful of any entity not from God. Angels, Jesus, Virgin Mary, etc. will usually always announce who they are and that they are from the loving God, and profess Jesus Christ as the Savior. Any other entities that might appear and not profess the faith , I would be very cautious of.


There's a great book out that I would love for everyone to take the time and read if they can, "The Visions of the Children" by Janice Connell.

This book is the story of the six children in Medjugorje, Yugoslavia ... who in 1981 had the Blessed Mother appear to them ... she has given them knowledge about the future events which will unfold in this world.
She continues to visit them to this day and gives them messages for the whole human race ... it's a fantastic book and I promise it will make even the biggest synich think twice about their decision to accept God or reject his love. Everyone needs to read this book... God has allowed her these last visists to try and encourage all non-believers to turn to God while they still can. The six children have been given 10 secrets each about the end times, and they will have each event announced 3 days before it happens. She is imploring believers to pray for any unbelievers to come to God... she has shown the children heaven and hell .... it's an absolutely gripping account of what is going on in this world and what each of us need to do ... time is running out, these things will happen in the six childrens lifetime. It's already been 18 yrs .

The Visions of the Children ..... Janice T. Connell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

That's what I like about the psychedelic revival and the interest in alternate states of consciousness for individuals, Lesley. See, I suspect that a connection with the spiritual, even God, must be of needs an unmistakable and private personal connection where this conjectured God manifests itself individually for the individual.

God is not delivered by organized ministries, codified religions, conveniently translated text, or the eager proselytizing of fervid persons prosecuting their own conjectures and requiring your validation to bolster that conjecture. Sincerely, I don't expect that God needs to hide in untested faith but that God would be unequivocal and unmistakable and right up in your face. Speak "the word" directly to the individual — apart from the ceaselessly smirking testament of some whining acolyte fundamentalist, eh? Everyone is Moses, or no one is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
That's what I like about the psychedelic revival and the interest in alternate states of consciousness for individuals, Lesley. See, I suspect that a connection with the spiritual, even God, must be of needs an unmistakable and private personal connection where this conjectured God manifests itself individually for the individual.

God is not delivered by organized ministries, codified religions, conveniently translated text, or the eager proselytizing of fervid persons prosecuting their own conjectures and requiring your validation to bolster that conjecture. Sincerely, I don't expect that God needs to hide in untested faith but that God would be unequivocal and unmistakable and right up in your face. Speak "the word" directly to the individual — apart from the ceaselessly smirking testament of some whining acolyte fundamentalist, eh? Everyone is Moses, or no one is.


Wrong again! If Alfred would take the time to read Gods own words, he might get enlightened on the subject. All we can do is pray for Alfred, each individual will determine his or her own fate and whether they enter heaven or hell. The more you reject God in this life, the more easily you will choose hell when your spirit leaves your body upon death ... do you see how it's each of us who determines our own fate and destiny? Alfred can spend his whole life rejecting God and mocking those who seek God's love ... but in the end Alfred is only sealing his own fate, and thats the sad thing Alfred doesn't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 am

Lakehurst - Are you sure you even read Alfred's post? I see nothing in it that rejects God, only organized religion and I totally agree with him on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:16 am

Many times, Lesley, I've been admonished to read God's word with an open heart and I would be saved. Which word, I wonder. Which translation? Which language? Which interpretation? Which cant, bias, or slant? Do I depend on a grotesquely inflated and entirely untested faith to ensure that the flavor read, howsoever it is served up as a truth inordinately betrayed by its most noisome adherents, as the voice of the "one true God"?

Which sand-grain, upon that same beach where I am an adjacent grain of sand, provides me the correct version of "the Word" that sets sets me free... to be in turn enslaved by a religulous system as flawed as it is inconsistent, as contrived as it is distorted, and as corrupted as it is regressive. I recall that Friedrich Nietzsche couldn't believe in a God demanding such unceasing worship and adulation. I offer I'm as hard-pressed as he was.

"Pray for me," Lesley?

Though, what value can that prayer have where the only results can be, I suspect, the succored sensibilities of the person praying?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 am

Quite. Very Happy I feel the irrational urge to consume irradiated choclate-banana-Daiquiri-frosty prepared in a Beach blender... under a Palm-tree.

Fix'
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Lesley wrote:
Lakehurst - Are you sure you even read Alfred's post? I see nothing in it that rejects God, only organized religion and I totally agree with him on that.


Yes I did read it and I understood the point he was trying to make. Alfred chooses to reject God's plan for salvation because Alfred doesn't like the way God's plan was set in motion when he used the Apostles as the first priests , they went out and celebrated Mass according to Jesus' instructions... "Take this all of you and eat it, this is my body, the flesh of the new covenant, do this in memory of me" , how much more clear can he be? When believers receive communion at church they are obeying God's instructions. Alfred needs to try and get over his ill feelings for "man" because "man" is not why we are in church ... we are not there to promote people in church or the priests , we are there because we love God and are obeying him. Most non-believers seem to have a problem with anything "organized" , I ask that you not obsess over the fellow humans but try and go to church for that one-on-one act of love towards God , he asked that you do it, he asked that you receive communion.... thats why I say Alfred is missing out over his feelings about "man" and thats a shame.

It would be like if Alfred was trapped in a fire and all the other hotel guests were following the voice of the savior fireman in the thick smoke in order to get out and seek life ... but Alfred was standing in the smoke refusing to go because he didn't like some of the other people who were following the savior fireman...that is his stance on religion, but he's the only one he hurts by rejecting the help. Alfred stands in the burning building asking why he can't have his own personal savior, asking why does he have to be part of an organized evacuation ... this is what I see Alfred arguing ,, and its sad because he's missing the main message, the message isn't about whether you like the other people in church or the organized way that God set the path to salvation, but the message should be that you want to please God and obey his word.

This is why I ask Alfred to read the Bible again with a pure and open mind, and forget about man, man is not the reason you go to church... seek God's will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Many times, Lesley, I've been admonished to read God's word with an open heart and I would be saved. Which word, I wonder. Which translation? Which language? Which interpretation? Which cant, bias, or slant? Do I depend on a grotesquely inflated and entirely untested faith to ensure that the flavor read, howsoever it is served up as a truth inordinately betrayed by its most noisome adherents, as the voice of the "one true God"?

Which sand-grain, upon that same beach where I am an adjacent grain of sand, provides me the correct version of "the Word" that sets sets me free... to be in turn enslaved by a religulous system as flawed as it is inconsistent, as contrived as it is distorted, and as corrupted as it is regressive. I recall that Friedrich Nietzsche couldn't believe in a God demanding such unceasing worship and adulation. I offer I'm as hard-pressed as he was.

"Pray for me," Lesley?

Though, what value can that prayer have where the only results can be, I suspect, the succored sensibilities of the person praying?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com



It's very clear from Alfreds own words that he is a very confused and frustrated man ... he likes to think he has all the answers, but he really has no answers .. it's easy for any child to act defiant towards their parents who love them , God loves Alfred ..but Alfred needs to let go of the anger towards religion and just try and focus on seeking God's love ... once Alfred focuses on God's love and seeks to do God's will ... Alfred will find himself sitting in church. because he wants to be obediant to God's will , he wants to praise God and show his love and respect for the church that God set up thru the Apostles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Lakehurst, Alfred does make a good point.

There are hundreds of sects of Christianity out there, from Catholic to Jehovah's Witnesses. Which branch is absolutely correct? According to some, the Catholic Faith is the wrong path. According to the Catholic Faith, the others are all heretics.

There is a big difference between dogma and spirituality. I meditate with the Mother Goddess in mind and it gives me peace. Everyone does what makes them happy in their search for knowledge.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Lakehurst, Alfred does make a good point.

There are hundreds of sects of Christianity out there, from Catholic to Jehovah's Witnesses. Which branch is absolutely correct? According to some, the Catholic Faith is the wrong path. According to the Catholic Faith, the others are all heretics.

There is a big difference between dogma and spirituality. I meditate with the Mother Goddess in mind and it gives me peace. Everyone does what makes them happy in their search for knowledge.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd


I acknowledged Alfreds point and I challenged it with my counter-point which you seem to have side-stepped. Discussions are good if we can acknowledge each others points and be fair about it ... unfortunately some of you are unable to "listen" to what someone else is saying in your rush to condemn "religion" ... even you are unable to grasp the true message that God clearly laid out in the Bible , you can't grasp the simple message because you personally don't want to accept it ... it bothers you that the Catholic faith was the original church that came from the Apostles ... I can't help you with that, it's something that you need to let go of and get over , you hanging onto your ill feelings towards the Catholic church isn't a reason to throw smoke up and act like the Bible must be wrong ... Its only wrong to you because you don't like what its saying. God's word is not wrong, thats one of the first steps mankind needs to learn about humility ... for you to sit in judgement of the Bible, Catholic church, Christianity, etc , ... refering to all followers of christianity as people following dogma and not being spiritual , thats a very judgemental thing for you to say about anothers faith..

you claim everyone does what they want in their search for knowledge...as long as its something that youi agree with than its all cool and spiritual right lloyd? But if its a mainstream belief like christianity or catholicism , well thats when your true colors come out , you have zero tolerance for that right?

you're a hypocrite , sorry ...but thats how you come off.

if I had announced that I was a new age follower i'm sure you would never attack my beliefs .... you don't have to admit it but we both know its true. You just don't like christianity but you try and gloss over your bias and sugarcoat it ... the truth is none of you show any tolerance towards christainity ... you cannot even treat believers in christianity with the same respect you would like to get for you own beliefs , but you don't see the hypocrisy in your own actions because you're blinded by your hatred...

If you were truly honest, you would read the Bible and see what God is saying ... you read a million books onn other subjjects but for some strange reason you can't read the Bible and get the gist of the message? Something doesn't add up , I beleieve you just happen to have a personal problem towards christainity in general... which means you are unable to have a discussion on the subject and be open-minded ... you ignore what I wrote in response to Alfred, and you're only goal is to take more shots at christianity , you're not even trying to understand anything I wrote , you're only interested in attacking a faith you don't like , and it shows a lot about your own heart in the process.

The Catholic church was the church set up by Jesus and the church that the Apostles continued after ... as much as that must upset you, that is the Truth. Aagin, I'm sorry to come on strong, but when you people attack my faith I feel the need to defend it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Lakehurst, Alfred does make a good point.

There are hundreds of sects of Christianity out there, from Catholic to Jehovah's Witnesses. Which branch is absolutely correct? According to some, the Catholic Faith is the wrong path. According to the Catholic Faith, the others are all heretics.

There is a big difference between dogma and spirituality. I meditate with the Mother Goddess in mind and it gives me peace. Everyone does what makes them happy in their search for knowledge.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd



here you go lloyd, incase you breezed over my response to Alfred.... maybe you can read my response and tell me what exactly you don't understand in it ... thank you


Yes I did read it and I understood the point he was trying to make. Alfred chooses to reject God's plan for salvation because Alfred doesn't like the way God's plan was set in motion when he used the Apostles as the first priests , they went out and celebrated Mass according to Jesus' instructions... "Take this all of you and eat it, this is my body, the flesh of the new covenant, do this in memory of me" , how much more clear can he be? When believers receive communion at church they are obeying God's instructions. Alfred needs to try and get over his ill feelings for "man" because "man" is not why we are in church ... we are not there to promote people in church or the priests , we are there because we love God and are obeying him. Most non-believers seem to have a problem with anything "organized" , I ask that you not obsess over the fellow humans but try and go to church for that one-on-one act of love towards God , he asked that you do it, he asked that you receive communion.... thats why I say Alfred is missing out over his feelings about "man" and thats a shame.

It would be like if Alfred was trapped in a fire and all the other hotel guests were following the voice of the savior fireman in the thick smoke in order to get out and seek life ... but Alfred was standing in the smoke refusing to go because he didn't like some of the other people who were following the savior fireman...that is his stance on religion, but he's the only one he hurts by rejecting the help. Alfred stands in the burning building asking why he can't have his own personal savior, asking why does he have to be part of an organized evacuation ... this is what I see Alfred arguing ,, and its sad because he's missing the main message, the message isn't about whether you like the other people in church or the organized way that God set the path to salvation, but the message should be that you want to please God and obey his word.

This is why I ask Alfred to read the Bible again with a pure and open mind, and forget about man, man is not the reason you go to church... seek God's will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Lakehurst

A church is a building and that is man's concoction. I can get more spirituality in the Rocky Mountains than I can going to a building. The Mother Goddess (Earth) is very beautiful and proves creation was not an accident. I feel love when I do go outdoors, and that includes a walk along the beach. When I walk in the woods, I take the time to spot the wild life in the area. When I go to my sister's house, I go outside and walk in her garden. That is where the Mother Goddess shines and proves She does love me and every one else. I look at the life around me and see nature and its beauty as all the proof I need of the Mother Goddess.
I also do not need a man in robes to tell me what right and wrong is either. Every group should go by the Golden Rule, and that is do to others as you would have them do unto you. If everyone went by that rule alone, the world would be in a much better place.

The Mother Goddess is the form the Creator of All Things takes on for me. I do not need rules and regulations to see the beauty of Creation around me. If some people do, more power to them.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:40 pm

"I also do not need a man in robes to tell me what right and wrong is either." Way to stand up to facile insult and angry namecalling, dude. My fist is in the air for you!

"Robed white men..." ...or some anonymously flagellating nym on an INTERNET message board obnoxiously authoritarian and angrily admonishing a prosecuted insentience so last "eight years" as to bugger belief!

Fruit produced reflects the tree, these aforementioned "nyms" are quick to point out to the "flock," but they really need to turn the glass around, eh? They are invariably, themselves, that which they'd warn you against. They are their own revolting denial of a "God that is true."

That said, I heard more sincere testimony in a comedy routine from the late Bill Hicks, describing exactly what you reflect on Lloyd (His encounter with a UFO... remember them?)! These stridently religulous persons reject Hicks testimony as the ravings of a mad man on drugs... otherwise identified as a "heroic dose" of mushrooms. Though, I suppose that's another failure on my part because I insist on testing, mocking, if you will, ones inflated, toxic, irrelevant, deconstructive, war-causing, hate-crime-inciting, and ultimately hypocritical faith. You can quote me.

Stand tall for your own sensibility and felt experience. I commend you, Sir! I'm betting "God" commends you!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com


Last edited by Alfred Lehmberg on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Been there, done that, once.   

Back to top Go down
 
Been there, done that, once.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: