HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
April 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

I can't explain it, but I have this gut feeling that something is wrong. I try to be supportive and post positive things. I send e-mails to people and never hear back from them. It is as if they have dropped me like a hot potato. I hate when this happens because it makes me wonder if I have offended them somehow. Perhaps it is because they get hundreds of e-mails a day and just can't respond. Anyway I just thought I would share this with you. It just kind of bums me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Gort wrote:
I can't explain it, but I have this gut feeling that something is wrong. I try to be supportive and post positive things. I send e-mails to people and never hear back from them. It is as if they have dropped me like a hot potato. I hate when this happens because it makes me wonder if I have offended them somehow. Perhaps it is because they get hundreds of e-mails a day and just can't respond. Anyway I just thought I would share this with you. It just kind of bums me out.

Don't worry about it, I have gone through a similar experience for YEARS. Bottom line - be there for YOU; be your own best friend and don't worry about people and how they act. Joseph Campbell summed it up nicely: "The easy thing is to commit the whole community to the devil and retire again into the heavenly rock dwelling, close the door, and make it fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Have to say i disagree with the "shut the door " attitude .
When we speak from the heart we resonate truth .
Your post is touching Gort .

Big vibes to you from me !

FW .
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I've never seen anything remotely offensive from you. I suspect the problem is not yours, eh? You're cool with me, for what that's worth. Read on.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 pm

People fear truth. They would rather encase themselves in what they believe is true than question those beliefs with data because they run the risk of having to "start all over again from scratch."

You say you disagree with the shut the door attitude. Wait. It is coming. And when this door shuts it will be heard 'round the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 pm

I think I was subconsciously mourning that today is National UFO Day and I did not have any event to go to or plan one this year. Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks Alfred for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesley
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 343
Location : Land of Enchantment
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:41 am

I am probably guilty of not answering your emails sometimes, but it has nothing to do with you. I just get busy with stuff and totally forget that I had emails that probably need answering -- especially lately, I just can't seem to get stuff done.

_________________
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
http://www.ufomystic.com
http://ufomagazine.squarespace.com
http://www.binnallofamerica.com
http://forteanswest.com/wordpress-mu/newmexicolowfi/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 am

onlychild wrote:
People fear truth. They would rather encase themselves in what they believe is true than question those beliefs with data because they run the risk of having to "start all over again from scratch."

You say you disagree with the shut the door attitude. Wait. It is coming. And when this door shuts it will be heard 'round the world.

I was talking on an individual level really Onlychild . The bigger picture , i think we all know whats coming but as they say " when one door shuts another one opens "
Cheers ,

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 am

free wheel wrote:
The bigger picture , i think we all know whats coming but as they say " when one door shuts another one opens "
I think the ancient Clovis culture would tend to disagree with that ... if they could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 am

Quote :
I think the ancient Clovis culture would tend to disagree with that ... if they could.

If you think death is the be all and end all , you may be right Onlychild .

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

free wheel wrote:
Quote :
I think the ancient Clovis culture would tend to disagree with that ... if they could.

If you think death is the be all and end all , you may be right Onlychild .

FW .
That's the enigma in this ... it doesn't have to be. It's our thinking that will ultimately catch up with us.

There is a picture here that can only be explained (and probably incorrectly) that shows "free will" is at the very center of this. The Clovis culture died because they had no connection to the symbolic idea of help in the face of doom. The so-called 4th world began on the other side of the globe where the idea of help existed. This meant that ET showed up, but, since the Clovis people had no idea what was going on, if they saw ships in the sky, they would have hidden themselves having no idea what was going on. Their thinking caught up with them, and BOOM - gone.

The same thing is going to happen today. We are confronted with a first time ever event - TPTB are hiding the information we need. They are also trashing the planet and our lives. People are so busy trying to keep up with what is going on, they have no time to consider this picture (UFO people are nutz - can't be bothered with that subject) that if an extraction appears in this, people are going to lose it.

I don't care how much you THINK you are ready for ET to show up, the very fact that people run from any picture that even HINTS at proving them wrong shows conclusively that they are NOT mentally ready. They need to stay safe in their world with what they think is going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Quote :
I don't care how much you THINK you are ready for ET to show up, the very fact that people run from any picture that even HINTS at proving them wrong shows conclusively that they are NOT mentally ready. They need to stay safe in their world with what they think is going on.

For me Onlychild , ET has already shown up , and it is for that very reason that i am not afraid .
I am completely ready . Are you ?

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm

free wheel wrote:
For me Onlychild , ET has already shown up , and it is for that very reason that i am not afraid .
I am completely ready . Are you ?

FW . Very Happy
Yep - just bring it LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Good
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 155
Location : Left Field, California
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
For me Onlychild , ET has already shown up , and it is for that very reason that i am not afraid .
I am completely ready . Are you ?

FW . Very Happy
Yep - just bring it LOL

Yep, bring it on! I am ready for the unveiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love   

Back to top Go down
 
Some Days Ya Just Don't Feel The Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How did you feel for the first few days after surgery??
» Going MIA for a few days
» Having 2nd thoughts about gastric sleeve
» bloated belly and swollen feeling 5 days post op
» In house that doesn't feel like home, Dog, husband and son and fire

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: