The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
USO episode Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
USO episode Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
USO episode Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
USO episode Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
USO episode Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
USO episode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
USO episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
USO episode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
USO episode Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
USO episode Vote_lcapUSO episode I_voting_barUSO episode Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

USO episode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Just wondering what yall think about the current episode? I think the shark fisherman Mark is nothing that contributes to it being only 500yards out. I think that more people what have been able to spot and report what he had been seeing from there. LOL at Pat being the muscle again the paddle his heart out in total darkness for the show. I think the guy w/ the long hair thats grey and white that saw the USO pop out of the water is good with his description. A man that has been on the sea for over 12years knows whats going on. You just don't see a light from the sky appear and then a light from the water pop up in front of you. The French??? guy who reports USO being 6 parts in the world IDK. I rememember seeing a show on USO's on history and that most of the reporting be near Japan so it goes w/ his story. Cuba seems seems like a country that accepts Americans to come over to experience what it has sure was quick to turn it invite to dive pretty quick. So whats up you think?
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 am

I caught the show and really enjoyed it. There is definitely something going on with ufo's going under water....here in NJ along the shore of the Atlantic , I met a lady who witnessed a flying saucer come out of the water , hover , and then fly away high into the sky. she was sitting on a bench with her friend and they both saw it.... blew their minds.
this lady was probably in her 60's as was her friend .... seemed very credible.

I believe the strategy for all of us should be to try and build a fund to buy video cameras, strategically place them near hot spots, wide open skies and horizons, waterways, oceans, etc ... and employ people to check the cameras , keep them running , review the tape ...and i believe if there was a concerted effort to do this around the country, we would catch some amazing footage. its a big undertaking, but it would once and for all get down to the evidence . these things are stealthy, but they do get caught on video, we just need to figure out a way to keep a bunch of video camcorders running 24/7
Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 am

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
I caught the show and really enjoyed it. There is definitely something going on with ufo's going under water....here in NJ along the shore of the Atlantic , I met a lady who witnessed a flying saucer come out of the water , hover , and then fly away high into the sky. she was sitting on a bench with her friend and they both saw it.... blew their minds.
this lady was probably in her 60's as was her friend .... seemed very credible.

I believe the strategy for all of us should be to try and build a fund to buy video cameras, strategically place them near hot spots, wide open skies and horizons, waterways, oceans, etc ... and employ people to check the cameras , keep them running , review the tape ...and i believe if there was a concerted effort to do this around the country, we would catch some amazing footage. its a big undertaking, but it would once and for all get down to the evidence . these things are stealthy, but they do get caught on video, we just need to figure out a way to keep a bunch of video camcorders running 24/7

I agree. The technology is much cheaper now too, so implementing this is not that expensive. You can get a good 3 chip low-light video camera for under $1500 now. These cameras can capture night footage with some clarity. that is a low end models. I'm sure if you had $5000 or more you could have a nice little system in place (camera and computer) to capture unlimited footage. Digital video is the way to go of course and hard drives are CHEAP now. You can get a 200 gig drive for under a $100 easy. An hours worth of good video might take up a gig, depending on the quality. Once you have a day's worth of footage, compress and store on DVD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter
battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 am

I missed most of the episode. I wish the History Channel would post it's latest show on the internet the next day. A & E does this with Paranormal State. I was watching just as it was getting interesting. Did they explore the notion that these UFO'S/USO'S make no splash when they enter the water? Or how they don't even displace the water in some way?Did they even get to go to Cuba? If these USO'S are something extraterrestrial, they have a great cover hiding behind the politics between the U.S. and Cuba.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 am

yeah ... I keep missing all the tv shows too, i'm not even sure what the schedule is ... maybe its listed on this website and i haven't seen it ... but i've missed so many of the episodes the past couple of years , maybe someone can post the normal viewing schedule.

since last night was wed. night, i would assume its on every wed nite , true? lol

will they be showing re-runs for anyone who missed the airings?
Back to top Go down
trevorl314
trevorl314

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
yeah ... I keep missing all the tv shows too, i'm not even sure what the schedule is ... maybe its listed on this website and i haven't seen it ... but i've missed so many of the episodes the past couple of years , maybe someone can post the normal viewing schedule.

since last night was wed. night, i would assume its on every wed nite , true? lol

will they be showing re-runs for anyone who missed the airings?

Yep! 10 p.m. EST for me

If you want even further information on USOs, I recommend Tim Good's book 'Unearthly Disclosure.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trevorlangcarter

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: problems   USO episode Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:59 pm

I enjoyed the show, especially the part where Pat was "volunteered" to go shark fishing. I agree with the bioluminescence theory, and think the murkiness of the water does not help with the sightings at night.

Many of the witnesses were credible, and the three military brats would know what a military aircraft looks like.

The experiment seemed silly as I did not know what they were trying to accomplish. Maybe USOs do splash, as people who witness them may not be thinking if it splashed or not.

My biggest problem was treating the hoax photographs by Ed Walters as the real deal. They did not even state why the pictures are thought of as hoaxes. Read the book "The Randle Report: UFOs of the 90s" by Kevin Randle. He writes a whole chapter on the case and focuses on Walters. The two main points:

1. Teenager Tommy Smith told authorities he helped hoax the photographs with the help of Walters' wife and son, and another teenage boy.

2. The new owners of Walters house went into the crawl space (attic) to put in a line for a refrigerator. They found a model of the UFO that was photographed.

There is much more to the story, and the sad fact is Bruce Maccabee keeps stating the photographs are real.

Other than that, it was interesting that the Cubans changed their minds. It may just be a bureaucratic snafu instead of a conspiracy to keep information out of the hands of the researchers.
Back to top Go down
battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:58 pm

I was able to watch it on You Tube on Saturday. I couldn't help but think that having a close encounter with an alien would be preferrable to a close encounter with a shark. Especially on a kayak. Bioluminescence could explain some of the sightings, but not all. I'm sure that these USO's enter and exit the water using some advanced technology to nullify the properties of water. Well, maybe Obama can loosen things up with Cuba so maybe one day they'll be likely to grant access.
Back to top Go down

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: travel restrictions   USO episode Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 pm

President Obama has relaxed travel restrictions for relatives of Cubans up to second cousins. Other rules are being relaxed, so it may be soon when all travel restrictions are raised. I would hope this helps the UFO researchers in finding some good cases and searching the country for answers.
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Bay of Bengal USO   USO episode Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

When I was aboard the USS Davis DD-937 returning from SE.Asia in 1966. We were enroute to the Suez Canal, passing through the Bay of Bengal. It was about midnight and I was out next to the bulwarks having a butt, and watching the bow-wake, stir up the bio-illlumn. It looks like cascading diamonds, beautiful stuff. To my shock I saw an object that was oval in shape, about 20 feet long and 10 feet wide, pass right down the side of our ship. It appeared to be at a depth of about 20 feet and glowed green. I think that bio-illuminsce needs two thing to occure, one is rapid movment of the water and the introduction of oxygen into it. I'm sure it wasn't a whale, or other sea life. You could never get any of the sonarmen to talk about USO's either.
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Lakeland Fla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USO episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: USO episode   USO episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USO episode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: UFO Hunters :: Season 3-
Jump to: