The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Neural network visitors Vote_lcapNeural network visitors I_voting_barNeural network visitors Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Neural network visitors Vote_lcapNeural network visitors I_voting_barNeural network visitors Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Neural network visitors

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neural network visitors Empty
PostSubject: Neural network visitors   Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 pm

1994 or abouts I was home off the road from trucking coast to coast. I usually stayed out for 3 weeks and came home for 10 days. That is unless I had the urged to hit the road rather than sit home. It was an adventure like no other being able to see the road in all 48 states.

I was home for a spell and had this dream I was in the front yard standing there looking west and this oval craft came down with landing legs extended. It had a blast of flame shooting from the center of the bottom as it slowly descended till it touched down between three small trees we had growing there. A port opened on the side of the craft facing me with a walkway extending out and to the ground.

A little Grey alien had come out and walked down the plank to the ground as it looked over at me watching it. It had a tray in its right hand with something on it. It would reach onto the pan and pickup something and set it on or in the ground. It did this a number of times after which another little gray came to the portal as the one on the ground placing something in the ground kind of turned to the one still on the craft in the portal.

The one on the ground looked at me again as it re-entered the craft and the portal shut with flames starting to come out of the bottom as it rose into the air. The next day I awoke and the dream was so vivid I told the family. My youngest sister came over and heard me telling everyone the story and she goes, hey, where did you see this and I told her out front between the oak trees.

My sister was all excited as she said come outside and point out where the thing came down. I did as she said come over here and look at this. There on the ground in that exact place where the alien was placing something on the ground was a perfect ring of black mushrooms growing. These weren't the kind that look like button tops. They were like black half moon slices growing up and in a perfect circle about 5 feet in diameter.

We didn't have a camera so could not take pictures but the mushrooms grew there about 6 inches high and went finally away never to return. They kind of looked like those fins on the back of a dinosaur called Stegosaurus
Back to top Go down

Neural network visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neural network visitors   Neural network visitors Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:41 am

I photochopped what I saw in the yard.

Neural network visitors Ufolands1
Back to top Go down

Neural network visitors
Page 1 of 1