The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Disclosure Project Vote_lcapThe Disclosure Project I_voting_barThe Disclosure Project Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Disclosure Project Vote_lcapThe Disclosure Project I_voting_barThe Disclosure Project Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Disclosure Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Disclosure Project Empty
PostSubject: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Very interesting piece on what the military knows of UFO's

This is well worth the time invested, to watch these videos.

The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 1of2
LINK: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710&q=source%3A014864031437419327370&hl=en

The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 2of2
LINK: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4694075066240662837&q=source%3A014864031437419327370&hl=en

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: where is the ETs at?   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Major Kevin Randle interviewed Brigadier General Exon about alien craft and where they are. He stated they were not at Area 51, which is a test facility. He did not state where the military has the extraterrestrial craft, but I believe it is not at Area 51.

Here is some information on BG Exon in Maj Randle's blog:

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2007/06/roswell-questions-and-answers.html

Scroll down a bit to get to Maj Randle's answer to the criticisms about BG Exon.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am

So what is happening now? I try to keep up with this, but it seems that there is more of an effort with CSETI and The Orion Project than The Disclosure Project. Does anyone have any new info?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Beware of CSETI and other disclosure programs as they do charge money to join. Seminars can cost $1000 or more depending on what one asks for. The person is also required to sign a nondisclosure agreement of what they will be viewing. Sounds a bit ironic, doesn't it? Joining a group whose sole purpose is for the government to disclose what it knows only to have its members sign such statements.

Disclosure is not going to happen anytime soon.

There is always the possibility that the government and military are telling the truth when they say they do not have anything to disclose. Do I believe that personally? No.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

My basic rule is to distrust anyone that is promising that disclosure is right around the corner. I have been hearing that for 20 years and it never happens. I double distrust people promising disclosure is coming and charging lots of money for seminars or other such things.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Disclosure has been promised since the early 1950s. It got a boost when Jimmy Carter became president 34 years ago. People thought it was imminent then and are still waiting.

It is going to take a major whistleblower who has real documents or tangible alien artifacts to get any real disclosure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disclosure Project   The Disclosure Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disclosure Project
Page 1 of 1