UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Vote_lcapFormal apology From Mac 5 to Mags I_voting_barFormal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Vote_lcapFormal apology From Mac 5 to Mags I_voting_barFormal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    July 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Empty
    PostSubject: Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags   Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Sorry Mags,

refering to the audio on previous clip.

I.t. problems! The sound was there!!! I wasn't recieving!!!

Best wishes to you Mac 5. "Sorry"!
    Back to top Go down

Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags   Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:16 am

Mac5, I understand all of you. Very Happy Not always people pay attention to what they see or hear or are advised to observe for a better and justified "unknown object" to pronounce a final "verdict".
    What if ...could be real?, or fake?, lets eliminate all hoax possibilities, look from many angles, to see if we can accept or not to be a unexplained "something" what we see filmed.
    Yes we have to know how to do this in patient mood.
    Never pay attention to what other's are commenting, special in Youtube films.
    Try to see if that could be "real".
    I am angry to see in many sites like for example casebook,some commenting people saying: "there isn't sound" , "to much sound","the music it is so loud" or "no sound at all".
    No one it is pleased.
    Hey...guys...watch all for your self with out any sound, and try to eliminate what it is or not credible, then take final decisions.
    Don't take my post annoying, i am just trying to open more eyes to observe the reality.
    Back to top Go down

Formal apology From Mac 5 to Mags
    Page 1 of 1