The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
THE END OF MY COLUMN Vote_lcapTHE END OF MY COLUMN I_voting_barTHE END OF MY COLUMN Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
THE END OF MY COLUMN Vote_lcapTHE END OF MY COLUMN I_voting_barTHE END OF MY COLUMN Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

THE END OF MY COLUMN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

THE END OF MY COLUMN Empty
PostSubject: THE END OF MY COLUMN   THE END OF MY COLUMN Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:16 am

Dear All,

As of today I have ended my column and any connection with UFO MAGAZINE. The reason ? A threatening letter from UFO MAGAZINE'S attorney Julie S. Maresca. Why a letter from the attorney you might ask. Well it's because we are starting UFO MATRIX MAGAZINE here in the UK and Bill Birnes thinks he can copyright the phrase and the logo UFO in connection with a magazine. If anyone would like to see a copy of the attorney's letter I'll gladly supply a copy.

To be honest I find this a shameful way to carry on. I had offered cooperation to Nancy between the 2 publications and pointed out that we are not in competition with UFO MAGAZINE or anyone else for that matter. In my opinion this has nothing to do with protecting copyright etc, instead Bill Birnes simply does not want any other magazines around.

It's just a ridiculous state of affairs and I for one will have nothing more to do with UFO MAGAZINE ever no matter what. I've got this magazine since day one and it's now going on the bonfire.

Regards,

Philip Mantle.
Editor.
UFO MATRIX MAGAZINE.
www.healingsofatlantis.com
Back to top Go down

THE END OF MY COLUMN
Page 1 of 1