Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

March 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

UFO MAGAZINE TRYING TO SILENCE OTHERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFO MAGAZINE TRYING TO SILENCE OTHERS   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
Dave, I've loads of respect for what law enforcement does. Yet so little is done to show them how much it is appreciated. I too am a double-dipper. I'm 100% disabiled from exposure to Agent Orange. I've got only 30% heart-function, and have an ostomy bag. Life can suck abit, but only if you let it. I arrested seven times in the ICU and my doctor said I was a miracle. I however think that the man upstrairs still has a need for me here. When I was able to after I got home. I bought a Black-Forrest chocolate cake and a large cheesecake sampler and took it to the EMS station near my house to say thanks for what they do. I also bought three dozen Dunkin Donuts and dropped them off at our local Polk County Sherriffs station. As they always follow the EMS guys to a 911 call.
All where surprised, I said I thought it's ashame more people don't do this for you guys.. Thanks for your service(s)...wish I could shake your hand. I do enjoy your posts & wit.
Bill T/Saberjet
Lakeland FL
Thank me for the hurricanes........... hugo and andrew thats the part I got the good medals from............. I still go fishing........... you should to.
in my day the ambulance was from the funeral home......... me state police certification read 000825 so I was one of the first............the sheriff sent me so I would quit spelling it wacky tebbacy....... the judge and prosecutors all got a kick out of it then.......... they used to call us county cow counters cause there were more cows then people in the county............ we always beat the ambulance.........
Life is still good..... the 100% doesn't mean go lay down n die, just natures way of telling you to slow down......... My wife, the one who taught 33 yrs at thonotasa elementary, is a heart patient........... triple bypass nine shints n stints............ she's hanging in there.......... she's making the grandaughters wedding vail by hand......... all hand sewn............... Polks got a good S.O. used to know a few of them.........
to be honest, I've had a good life, I just worry about the kids... the grands won't have it as well as we did......... come find me on face book..... we can be firends there as well as here............might even do a video chat or two............
dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Facebook ??   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey, my Friend, Who do I look for to find you on FB? I'm on FB with my name Bill Thomas, but being a half wit I'm still trying to figure out how it works... I do recall the phrase "cow counters" far less inflamitory than what people use today... Of all my friends, the best all, had a background in law enforcement. You knew where you stood with them and you knew they'd back you up too. My son-inlaw works for the Hillsb. County Water dept. He's a yakker, (customer service rep.) He's a good kid though, I wont hold it against him that he's of Polish heritage, (boy does it take him for ever to make a decision, has to check wind drift and all that..) does sometimes drives me batty!! Good to make the connection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFO MAGAZINE TRYING TO SILENCE OTHERS   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
Hey, my Friend, Who do I look for to find you on FB? I'm on FB with my name Bill Thomas, but being a half wit I'm still trying to figure out how it works... I do recall the phrase "cow counters" far less inflamitory than what people use today... Of all my friends, the best all, had a background in law enforcement. You knew where you stood with them and you knew they'd back you up too. My son-inlaw works for the Hillsb. County Water dept. He's a yakker, (customer service rep.) He's a good kid though, I wont hold it against him that he's of Polish heritage, (boy does it take him for ever to make a decision, has to check wind drift and all that..) does sometimes drives me batty!! Good to make the connection.
ACTUALLY! I am fairly easy to find.......... under add friends type david fairbrother.............face book will find me send a friends requerst and away we go.
once you get there just look at my profile and well then you know who I am....... a week from saturday my grandaughter is getting married.
but you send the friends request and I'll accept...........
Hmmmm!
dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: A Brother & Arms !   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 am

Thanks Dave, I believe we'l become fast friends...
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO MAGAZINE TRYING TO SILENCE OTHERS   

Back to top Go down

UFO MAGAZINE TRYING TO SILENCE OTHERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2