The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Vote_lcapAncient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) I_voting_barAncient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Vote_lcapAncient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) I_voting_barAncient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Seeker
Ace

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:37 am

First let me ask Nancy; Is Bill going after a new look? No Mag hat, no cop glasses and no Bomber jacket, WTH? Is Bill trying to distance himself from the UFOH show?

It's good to see him with the likes of all the usual suspects, Erick, Gourgiou, etc......

But why the fassad? I mean, He looks like he's going to a job interview. This is not our "ICONIC" Bill Birnes who intelectually bich slaps Kevin every week.

As for the AA show, It's nicely produced. But I don't buy it. I was thining last night, out of all the millions of artifacts, how come we haven't recovered a 7,000 year old microchip or a dash board from a S4 "sports" model ? Or even some inter-galactic "hub caps"? No we get "Crystal skulls". Sort makes the star child skull look pretty boring. (especially compared to the "elongated craniums")

Just wondering what the word was on Bill's appearance on Ancient Aliens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AceAndres.com

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Ace, this show was not his. Very Happy He just adapt his look to the show requirements. Gala. Very Happy
And by the way, He was cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

I realize it wasn't Bill's show......... but "CUTE"??? Little puppies are cute. Kittens are cute. Bill is......... I dunno. Let me think about that adjetive for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Interesting question, Ace ... and I agree with mags ... I think he's cute and cuddly.

What's mind-blowing to Bill is the fact that the History Channel would only agree to have him there if -- and only if -- there wasn't a hint or a thread or anything to connect him with UFO Hunters. In fact, they wanted him in the show and the show's producers were very happy with the final cut.

The network and the show do go back and forth with final versions of any show quite a few times before the show airs. That's when changes are made to suit the network, not the show's producers, and that's how Hunters got in dutch with a lot of UFO folk. The History Channel does dictate who, what, how, whatever, you better believe it, goes into the shows they are willing to put on the air.

And you can imagine the mess when you've already spent months making something that has to be change or you lose your space on the air. What I can't figure out is why the Bill of UFO Hunters can't be on the History Channel, but the Bill of ... Bill? ... can be, and is welcomed and praised. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:05 pm

I would venture the network or someone in the chain of production has creative or inventive Intellectual Property rights to the UFO Hunters Bill Birnes look. If they have a contract signed by Bill, It maybe in there with a covenant.

I thought I seen Bill in UFO files and he was using the plain barefoot Bill look than.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks for confirming my suspicions Nancy. In Bill's editorial blog, he mentioned how "Hunters" had been percieved by the media as being hoaxed. Even though it wasn't. I think HC sees that (the hoax) as a liability, yet still sees Bill for the tremendous respected asset that he is.

Give Bill my kudos for having the maturity level to "hold his nose" and play well with the network in an attempt to get "back in the game". Tell him we know he's doing if for "all of us" not just for himself. We also know the truth about the "Jersey lights" and exactlyl how Bill said they had to be checked out by the video lab.

We look forward to seeing the UFO mag cap and aviation shades along with the Bomber jacket on TV again soon. Bill has obviously been around the block once or twice and is no stranger to network politics.

BTW, I won't call him cute (the only guy I can even think about calling cute would be Carson Kressley ) and Bill just doesn't belong in the same sentence with her. I'll just say I'm glad to see Bill on the tube anytime. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:21 am

Ace, I did not dare tell more then "cute", Nancy is around Laughing

Just kidding Nancy Very Happy

I would really like to see Bill doing a such complex and very wanted to watch new show, series, but from contemporary times. Including all modern sightings and testimonies in a very large scale and more detailed with out "non believers".
UFO Hunting series it is really good.Was no episode, series, not wanted to be seen.
But we need MORE and MORE and MORE.
Such cases like sightings from Kumburgaz,Turkey - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3rTq5Edmp4
or Sochi, Russia - LOCATION ON THE SHORE OF THE BLACK SEA WHAT WAS MENTIONED IN "THE CLOSE ENCOUNTER"- 4TH EPISODE -http://www.ufopass.com/en/documentary/?13
or Guadalajara, Mexico 2010 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSPdg4b04OM
or Santiago , Chile - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fXPs7QYTLU

Special the last one make me think if "they" wanted to warn for the next big disaster? or what? what they were trying to say by those positioning in the sky? Does not resemble little with the Mayan numerology? Maybe yes, maybe not, but lets try to find out more about it.
Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Ch1

Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Ch2

Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Ch3

I guess this was a sort of communication, a sign, a warning?, a message in sort of alphabet(maybe the Mayan?) or some sort of similar one?...
Many of these lights positions are identical with Mayans alphabet, did you know that? What appeared last year in the crop circle in June, was using also some signs known as be Mayans symbols.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/southfield2/southfield2009b.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/milkhill3/milkhill2009c.html

So dear show TV STATION OWNERS, producers, hosts, WE NEED MORE!
WE NEED TO OPEN EYES, MINDS AND ACCEPTANCE OF OTHER LIFES IN THIS UNIVERS!
IF YOU THINK JUST DOING IT FOR MONEY! THE BROADCASTIG WOULD BE EXTREMLY BIG INTERNATIONALY!

I know Bill you do not take those money , the boss's. Very Happy

Love .

Last edited by mags on Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:43 am

Are you implying that Nancy is a jealous "Hybrid"? She could have you abducted or even worse impregnated with a grey fetus. Yes, Bill is only cute. not hot or sexy. Only cute. Move along, nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:17 am

Ace, take it "nicer". It was just a joke. Nancy it is an inteligent women she know to accept a joke. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Seeker
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:34 am

Oh Pulllleeeeze...... how can you take anything I said after the "Carson Kressley" comment seriously? Sheeeeshhh
Back to top Go down
Search Coil
Seeker
Search Coil

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 pm

I enjoy Ancient Aliens because I might see something that I may not see otherwise. I believe in UFO's but not ET's. I also liked the UFO Hunters and I hope there will always be something of this nature always to be viewed on TV. I'm into scanners and I also am a Ham Radio Op. but I doubt that I would ever intercept anything unusual on any of my receivers anyway. I just wanted to comment briefly. Happy New Year everyone.

John Tomlinson, CET, KA5QYR Arrow Arrow Arrow Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsmetaldetectors.com
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Now Nanvy,
while I am sure that you think bill is cute and cuddly, I would find it odd if you didn't.
I have to admit though bieng an old sailor bill in the Peacoat is more believable. I stil
got mine and wear it when the weather is rough.
The aviator glasses and the bomber jacket n ball cap are all right to.
I'm fond of mine to.
the ole cloths make the man has never been true Just look at donald trump
Mr Gonzo no matter what he wears.
The true addaje should have been the man makes the cloths.
I got a giggle when bill took the glasses off and they blacked out the eyes.
The image that Bill projects is that of a nice guy trying to get the truth.
Happy new year kids.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)   Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)
Page 1 of 1