The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Vote_lcapNasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 I_voting_barNasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Vote_lcapNasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 I_voting_barNasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: These video's are intended as a edacational tool.   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 pm

I put this together this afternoon, thought i'ld add it to the archive:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:26 pm

I wonder if these Nasa photographic stills (above) have anything to do with them not returning to the moon ?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I wonder if the "footage " that we base all conjectures about whether or not a man , set foot upon the moon , is in fact "fake" . Well , only in the sense that it is not actual footage of men walking on the actual moon .
If you went there and had succesfully returned , why not show the actual footage ? Why not admit that the footage we had been told was genuine , was not ? Only a safety net , in case things went wrong .

Well , it did'nt go wrong as we are told . Is this really footage of man on the moon ? or is it something else ? What are those strange light anomolies in those stills ?

Just thinking !

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm

I don't think men went to the moon. Heres why. Scientist and the experts who know everything, tell us who know nothing, if man were to go to mars he would be fried from the suns radiation on the surface. Ok, so, wouldn't that be true for the men on the moon which have no human protecting atmosphere or magnetic field effect and is several million miles closer to the burning sun radiating everything in space and even more so on the surface of the moon. What about those space suits. Why didn't the guys heat up and get micro waved when in the sun out in space and on the moon.

Than there was that thing with the camera shooting color video of the lander taking off from the moon. Who was left behind to pan the camera up following the landers ascent.

Ok, what about this. Were told again by the all knowing scientist and experts, man would sizzle going through the van allen belt. Thats between the earth and the moon. So what happened. Men went to the moon and didn't get sizzled. Someone is lying here. Or is space safe to play in after all. If space is a bad place and humans will sizzle from radiation, why have not the astronauts all come down with some form of cancer or gone blind from radiation passing through their bodies.

Maybe no one ever went through that part of space for them to be sizzled by the suns energy. Than again, somethings not right here and maybe were just to small to ask the right questions of the elite thinkers.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 am

gigas
I don't think you were supposed to notice that. Hardly any one does.
In this age of information technologies, people don't think.
If I tell you that something is true, you look to see if it is.
If the president tells you somthing is true (weapons of mass destruction) the great majority believe it is so.
If the president tells you that he didn't have sex with that woman, everyone laughs.
People (as a general rule) don't think.
If you consider what the internet has become. What do you think it is used for by the average person?
You have the ability to research just about any given subject. You no longer have to go to the library to do so.
How many people do so?
If you go to the average high school class room, you will find students with lap tops and note books.
Are they more intelligent then we are?
Or did they just grow up with the technologies?
It's kinda sad you know?

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

davefair wrote:

People (as a general rule) don't think.

Dear fellow, you are absolutely spot on. I know two adult half's who together don't even come close to a whole. The one half is without doubt a missing box of rocks while the other is a quarter box of pebbles and cracked rocks. One holds several college degrees and when I discuss technology or simple things, I get the how do I do that response. Meaning, I have to explain everything as if communicating with someone who just fell from the sky. Than this one has to be told, when driving, where to turn constantly. This goes with simply driveing by, and passing the destination if no turn alerts are given, and gets mad if not told to turn here. Its like the mind is turned off and not there any longer. People are dummying down. I don't know how to explain it any other way. I see it everywhere I go.

Is it any wonder the world is turned upside down with the lost art of thinking taking place.

"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you" - Don Marquis

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

I always wondered who took the footage of Neil Armstrong setting foot on the Moon for the first time ?

Mythbusters could probably make me look very stupid for ever wondering , but i can't help wondering !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm

The one most over whelming gotcha we never set foot on the moon is, man has not returned in over 40 years. Look at history of men finding new land. There was a historical flurry of travel back and forth even to this day, between the continents. So we are to accept they did it with computational technology comparable to the power of our wrist watches of today. Not happening.

You have to read what dave mcgowan wrote on
wagging the moondoggie. Its well worth the read with some fine detail images of the whole affair.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Yea ,i also wonder why we arent all wearing the super cool watches those guys used on the moon , or taking amazing pictures with our Hasselbad 50 million pixel , withstand everything ,digital cameras !

FW .
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

free wheel wrote:
I always wondered who took the footage of Neil Armstrong setting foot on the Moon for the first time ?

Mythbusters could probably make me look very stupid for ever wondering , but i can't help wondering !

FW . Very Happy

>I always wondered who took the footage of Neil Armstrong setting foot on the Moon for the first time ?

The camera was located on the LEM's MESA (Modular Equipment Storage Assembly). Astronaut Armstrong deployed the camera himself while standing at the top of the egress assembly.

For more specific info, see: http://www.clavius.org/mesacam.html

xray

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi X ray . That does make sense i suppose . Pity that the camera was positioned where it couldn't capture Armstrong actually exiting the module , but i suppose there is some technical reason for that . Perhaps the leg nearer to the hatch was loaded with essential items required to be within easy reach as soon as they set foot upon the Moon . Or perhaps the most advanced cameras of the time were not able to focus at such short distance . I don't know .

Serious question . Do you believe that Neil Armstrong actually stood on the Moon ? And when i say believe , i mean believe .

FW .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers   Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasa Footage and Photographic Frame Numbers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2