The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Open Apology Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Open Apology Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Open Apology Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Open Apology Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Open Apology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Open Apology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Open Apology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Open Apology Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Open Apology Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Open Apology Vote_lcapOpen Apology I_voting_barOpen Apology Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Open Apology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

This is something that I posted in another webboard.......it is just as relevant here!

If I could, I would like to go back a little way to explain me. As a kid, I grew up on a great many military installations as my father was in the Air Force as a security police officer. We had been stationed at several installations to include the base that I was born at Ft. Wainwright in Alaska, Minot, N.D., MacDill A.F.B., FL, Wurtsmith A.F.B., MI and Anderson A.F.B., Guam. Throughout those travels and bases, I had seen a great many aircraft, never thinking to much on the circumstances.

Although most no longer experienced air raid drills, they were still a common practice at these places, as most of these bases were top targets in the instance of nuclear attack. They housed the B- 52's, ALCM (Air Launch Cruise Missile), KC- 135's, AWACS and various others like the B-1B's while others stopped in occasionally, and some were TAC (Tactical Air Command) like MacDill, which had the standard strike and fighters of the day, the F-15 and 16's, A- 10's and other whatnots in the A.F. arsenal.

It had been a rather stringent upbringing, as my father in his later years was high ranking enlisted security at these bases and then left security due to the stress for the Civil Engineers. He just had finally had enough.

Upon my fathers retirement we returned to FL in St. Petersburg where I finished my last two years in High School. At that time, being well traveled, and my dad grilling me on history, along with the world situation, i could guesstimate that something was on the way as we got involved every twenty years or so in a war. Although I promised my dad I wouldn't, because he went to Nam and was spit on when he came back, I had full intent on joining the military. I was my fathers son, and I was going to pay the debt owed to those who had paid the price for me.

Now originally, I had planned on being a jet jockey, applying for the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs in the beginning of my Junior year in FL. Low and behold it wasn't meant to be, they requested that I do another two years of HS as I went my first two in Guam (in spite of the fact that it is a DOD funded school). Go figure. That just wasn't going to work.

To say the least, I wanted to get the he** away from home, be my own man, that whole bit, so I said I was going to join whomever called first. Turned out to be mother green, and off to take the ASVAB I went. Seeing "Platoon" and "Full Metal Jacket", I was set on the SUCK, the Infantry. Due to testing scores, the Army wanted me to do Apache Avionics. (Hind sight is always 20/20)But, nope....gimme the suck. Between the testing and everything else, I found out about jumping out of planes, cant fly them, i can fly a chute, close enough for me! I had no idea of the direction it would lead.

Now, I'm not a hero, and have no delusions as to that fact, but I wanted to serve with them, if I could hack. I did my basic training at Ft. Benning, GA (yea, home of the suck, till courses at Bragg, but thats a bit later). Upon completion of Basic and Infantry School (OSUT, One Station Unit Training), due to FM's (Foreign Military) coming in for Airborne (of course FM's have priority, genius, NOT), me and others scheduled were on a two week delay. Thats when I got another bright idea.

One of my bunk mates had a book, "Eyes Behind the Lines" written by a LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) named Gary Linderer. Holy heck, I was sold. I thought I was going to go to Bragg, but got orders for the 101st Airborne instead (by the way, most there don't jump, the name is a history holdover from WW II). In Airborne, i saw a guy with a 101 patch, and went to him to find out about the post. To my dismay, he gave me the name hold over story for the unit title, but said that there were a few active jumpers there, but they were kept out in the middle of nowhere, the red headed buck toothed step children of the division. Yea for me.................

Instead of taking leave after Airborne school, me and that bunk mate hauled a_ _ to the post. After getting there and finding the unit, before even signing into the Division replacement, a Physical test was in order. Yep, you guessed it, SUCK X 2. It was raining, and we had to do it in boots. Tired as he** afterwords, we signed in (looking like someone just took a huge dump on us) to Division. When we explained why, the NCOIC (Non Commissioned Officer in Charge, otherwise known as the HMFIC, I wont explain that one, a little crude) just said "Crazy Mother F(*&%^%^)".

The next day, standing in formation waiting to do menial tasks, some dude from another unit with a maroon beret ( I didn't see any others on post thus far, and it looked sooooo cooool) on asked for all Airborne qualified people to step forward. OOOO....i couldn't wait to find out what this was about. HA HA ........SUCKER. The Pathfinders........wooo hooo. Same thing as the night before, but five miles at the end this time. Yea, harder than woodpecker lips.

Turns out the Pathfinder unit I belonged to for the next two years was the first to jump in on D Day, hours before anyone else. The Unit specialty is to jump in, gain intelligence on enemy unit or air forces in the are, and then mark the DZ (Drop Zone) or HLZ ( Helicopter Landing Zones ) for the following main attack units.

Hence, this is where we got our expertise on aircraft, we have to know what is coming toward us, is ours or theirs, as well as any ground units, armor and the such. To shorten the military story, ill just add that I served in the 101st Pathfinders, then to Berlin Brigade (so I could get real world trigger time in the Balkans), then to the 511th Pathfinders in Ft. Rucker, AL, and finally to I Corps LRS (Longe Range Surveillance) at Ft. Lewis, WA. To sum up the aircraft time, with the exception of the time in the Balkans, i was a jumper the whole time, just short of eight years.

ARE YOU GUYS TIRED YET.............................. almost over.

After being medically discharged due to a recurrent injury in Special Forces Assessment and Selection, from a jump, I went home to FL with my wife and a baby on the way (my eldest son). Yea, outdoor plumbing, didn't need girls, her man would be dead after the first date. I know what men wanted, I WAS A PARATROOPER. Party hard to say the least and politely!

Because no one would hire me due to previous injury in the service (you get the "Don't call us, we'll call you" after interviews as you are an insurance liability) the VA (Veterans Administration picked me up on a temporary status. I went to work, after enrolling in Vocational Rehabilitation and Training, for an organization that represents veterans for their disability claims. To say the least, although not attorneys, school entailed loads of medical and legal courses. I know veterans law like the back of my hand, I'm not very dumb, in spite of the fact of my infantry career (which i used a ton of algebra), and was a very successful representative, including being promoted to Washington D.C. to argue cases at the higher end of the legal spectrum.

Now, no sob tears from me, at least not now, I got divorced. Me and the ex have a good relationship, it's better for the boys. Again to shorten the story a bit, I now find myself in Abingdon, VA. My total disability is done, and now sucking the proverbial government T - T for funds. But i never expected to see, what I and others saw on June 23, 2003. Especially in podunk (no offense Trevor) Virginia.

Now, as you can understand from my military career, i know aircraft fairly well, to include those that were not known by our own, and enemy aircraft that most of them didn't know about.

HANG IN THERE, THE END OF THE STORY IS COMMING.............

Before that night, I believed that there was life out there, but in no way believed that they were here. I had even told my boys, because they are Star Wars fans as well (the first movie I ever saw in a theater at the age of four). Starting from roughly 10:03 PM on 6-23-2008, three others and I saw (and the amount of people vary depending on times, when some rolled in, some got freaked a bit and went in) one tube about ten or fifteen feet longer than a CH- 47 Chinook helicopter, two Rectangles just a tad bit bigger than football fields and roughly five stories tall, and the last at roughly 11:08, a FOO Fighter about 25- 30 meters in diameter (based on distance from where I was standing).

So..................was it ours.................DONT THINK SO. Based upon my military career, you be the judge.

THE APOLOGY...................

Plane Jane asked me why the comment I had made. It's simple, at least to me. When I joined the military, i totally believed in our government. I believe in the idea of our countries meaning even more. The Declaration of Independence declared to King George, that ALL men (man) is created equal......so on and so forth. Not just the thirteen colonies, not just fifty states and our allies, EVERY MAN..............to me, meaning the planet! I do not believe that our Declaration, our Constitution, authorizes a secret government. That is not what we are about. That is not what I have suffered for, but more importantly, that is not what my friends have fought for, bled for, have nightmares every night for, and some (forever in my heart) have died for.

When we saw those craft, everything that I thought we stood for, was a bit diminished. To be truthful, i thought everybody in here, and things like this, were tinfoil hat wearing freaks. I made fun of you with friends and strangers. You'll find that I have said that a few times in posts, and i mean no harm by those statements, because I couldn't have been more wrong.

Whether those things were theirs (being aliens) or ours (being black ops), I hold one thing, and only one thing now, to be TRUTH, the governments (people, NWO, or whatever) have lied and deceived it's people on something that will fundamentally change our (mankind's) place in the Universe (s) forever. Some may think we need to hide it, I respectfully disagree.

Look at Americas current situation, let alone anyone else's. The energy crisis, either they are withholding something that can fix it, spacecraft or they are just wholly inept.

Look at the bailout situation. The car companies want to give us merely fuel efficient vehicles, when there is a guy in California who can convert any auto to electric by switching out engines, and placing batteries where the fuel tank would be. Why would that be, MONEY, hence, economic slavery.

Regardless of when they release the truth, there will be problems, now or three thousand years from now. There will be problems with religious zealots, those who don't want to give up a type of power or control, those who will lose economically. With everything, there are advantages, and there are problems. That can't be avoided. But the basic and fundamental truth that they are here, must be released. There is minimal harm from that.

I apologize for being in a military that was part of the problem, not a part of the cure. But to Plane Janes question, after that night, I wont tolerate those who belittle those that have had the experience. Open ideas are fine, but not ridicule. I cannot condone, because of the oath that i took, which for me was a lifelong oath, be shackled by invisible chains or any type of slavery.

If we are to succeed in disclosure, I believe we must turn the tables. We can't tolerate those that have ridiculed you (now us). Nothing but disclosure, in the very least, the basic truth is acceptable.

Notice that I have used my full name when I joined this site. It took me a day and a half to decide whether or not I was going to do this after the siting. I came to the conclusion that I will not let those that have died be diminished by my silence. I just cant do it. By the fact that I have used my name and come forward, considering my background, I risk a great deal, to say the very least ridicule.

If the MIB's exist, as some in here say, then I not only risk my life, but that of possibly my children. I don't seek fame, nor fortune. Call me by another name if you see fit so my name goes may go down in obscurity. America pays me for the rest of my life (saving the MIB's cutting funds to screw with me). As they pay me, not politicians, this is my debt. Let any MIB threat be for warned, I will not be silenced, save a bullet. Don't bite, because I will BITE back.

The only thing I ask, if I get whacked or die in anyway before the age of 65, please, for me, and those that have died for you, scream FOUL as loud as you can. Regardless of the repercussions, come out of the shadows and don't be scared, use your true names and tell your stories. Shout them as loud as you can, or else our goal will never be realized, and my children, as well as yours will never be FREE!

LOL, please print this and tuck it away should I ever disappear or have an accident. I'm serious!

Sincerely,

Dennis J. Wisnosky Jr.
Back to top Go down

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: reply   Open Apology Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am a veteran of the Air Force, so I do understand a lot of where you are coming from. I have never seen a flying saucer, although I did see an unusual sight in the sky a few years ago.

I also think that for the most part, only a few people know what is truly going on. Much of the government and military are run by bureaucrats, so they are more interested in keeping their jobs. Is there really a NWO, or is it an Old World Order (OWO)? I think it is an Old World Order, as the same families have been in charge and are the ones who are major shareholders in the world's corporations.

I started off as a believer, then went through a long debunking stage. I now think there are some truths out there to be found, but I do not believe all the stories out there. I try to put my experience to work and also to read between the lines. The truth is out there, we just have to seek it.

There is never a need to apologize for being honest. I also want to thank you for your service and sacrifice for the country and her people.
Back to top Go down
GH3AM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Dennis, thank you for sharing your story and the heartfelt apology. It's hard to believe in something we haven't seen with our own eyes. It makes us skeptical and we tend to poke fun at others and things we don't understand.

Thank you for your service to our country and keeping us safe.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

I saved the message, but I would like some sort of AAR about what you saw.

Don't apologize for choosing to serve your country. There is nothing that can be done right now about the fat cats, Blue Bloods and professional thugs that have bought themselves into office.
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Wanting an AAR........someone is either Military or ex. You can find the details along with drawings under the Winess Forum under the Abingdon, VA/ Bristol, TN 6/23/08 @10:08 PM..................
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Just to support my credentials................have been away for awhile![img][IMG]Ft Campbell Pathfinder" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
dennisjwisnoskyjr
Seeker
dennisjwisnoskyjr

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Here is another one where you can see the qualifications clearly on the uniform............511th Pathfinder" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Apology   Open Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Apology
Page 1 of 1