The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Vote_lcapAliens are torturing this man - Page 2 I_voting_barAliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Vote_lcapAliens are torturing this man - Page 2 I_voting_barAliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Aliens are torturing this man

Go down 
+2
Atrueoriginall
CuriousWA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CuriousWA

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help for this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:57 pm

The point of sharing this man's story was to possibly recruit some help for him. As I stated in an earlier thread, I know of one person who does this type of stuff (higher level ET investigation beyond what any of us know).

My friend called David at my request and spoke to him for 2 hours (thank goodness someone reached out to him). Aliens, ET's, etc. are all very new to David and he is scared, tired and just looking for answers. My friend was able to help him understand what he can do! There are good and evil intended aliens, just as there are good and bad humans. The evil aliens are self serving and feed off fear. My friend does think the surgery was a pivotal point and the cause for these (he is saying they are Reptilians) to begin their reign of terror with David.

Its the process of the surgery itself which opens the aura unnaturally.. There are Mystical techniques which may be used to reclose it, but most folks, due to their Christian indoctrination can not do it themselves. Christianity forbids Mystical practice and has done so for centuries, all in the guise of that old Reptilian Dragon, UhReeAeyAle (Urial = Hbr) one of the four Arch-Angels of our consciousness, known in the Bible as the 'Devil'.

He said without a question of a doubt he has awakened and his consciousness is focused in GeBURaH, which is where the Angels of Destruction reside (aka shape-shifting Reptilians).

My friend is a scientist and this very thing happened to him at the beginning after his heart valve surgery. He was able to rid the aliens from torturing him and is reaching out to David to show him how to do the same.

We should all send David positive, life affirming thoughts - prayers that this happens sooner than later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are torturing this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I wanna see a Draco. In fact I call them at night to show itself. I heard they are terrifying but I wanna see one so I know for sure.

Jordan Maxwell told a story of an air-force major or colonel or some high ranking somebody who was stationed in the US and on 24/7 duty to answer the call reporting to anywhere in the world. The home of this individual had two phones. One anyone in the family could answer and the other only answerable by the family dad major, colonel somebody on duty.

This guy would be called away and when he would leave, armed military guards were to be positioned at his home when away on a mission. So this guys daughter asked to be home alone once and the father major or colonel or whatever said no, absolutely not. The kid insisted and got her mother to agree to talk with the dad which finally caved in to the kids insistence to be alone. So a call comes in, the dad has 10 minutes from the call to be at his front door and ready for pick up to the mission.

The 16 year old daughters mother is now also gone for the evening so she is now home alone. The kid was sitting up in her bedroom in front of her vanity mirror combing her hair when she noticed in the mirror her closet door behind her slowly begin to open. She froze as she watched the door open fully and out came a reptodraco alien who had to bow its head to go under the door sill as it floated out of the closet.

Still frozen she watched as it floated toward her in the mirror and she snapped to as she screamed and bolted from her room down the hall and locked herself in the bathroom. She was terrified as she heard it come down the hall shaking the house with every step. She opened the bathroom window and began to scream out into the night for help as the reptodraco pushed the door and dragged its claws on the door trying to get in. The kid screamed till neighbors came running out and over to the house.

The girl heard the reptodraco walk back down the hall and disappeared as the rescuers entered to help the girl. They found the door was shredded by something ripping at the door. The colonel or major dad was later informed they will get his family if he does not stop interfering in their business here. He already knew this and that was why guards were to be stationed when he was away.
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are torturing this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:53 am

Very funny! These creatures can shape shift, travel the cosmos and appear and disapear at will - but a bathroom door, well that's a little beyond their capability. However, I must admit, it does make for a great flashlight-in-the-face campfire story. ....geez wiz kids?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are torturing this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Bathroom doors are hardcore . Remember the shining ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are torturing this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

John Hughes wrote:
Very funny! These creatures can shape shift, travel the cosmos and appear and disapear at will - but a bathroom door, well that's a little beyond their capability. However, I must admit, it does make for a great flashlight-in-the-face campfire story. ....geez wiz kids?

It was reported back to the colonel / major they only wanted to alert him to the fact they have access to his family any time they wish. I would say that was an in your face warning they mean business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens are torturing this man   Aliens are torturing this man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens are torturing this man
Page 1 of 1