Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Morning Coffee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

They Live by john carpenter was from 1988 and it eerily reflects todays reality in a way. The global elite getting richer, Media lies and propaganda beamed from our digital broadcast, people doing bizarre things and most of the world it seems is asleep to whats occurring around them. There is no doubt our world is suffering a foothold by a power hidden from our visual sense and yet at times allows itself to be observed and reported on. This power it seems, will work its legions to confuse and confront experiencers reporting or talking of its presence by its creepy occult ability to show up and intimidate.

I embeded this small chop from they live to point out the disfunctional way of the world today.

Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

Intelligence

Not too long ago I had the weird thought that quite possibly we could just be the product of the implementation of an experiment, if you will, in that we are walking equations. Each one of us unique and another form of an equation that someone is using, in trying to solve a problem. Each one of us encounters experiences, and reacts to them in different ways. I hate to think of us as computers. We are problem solving, living intelligence. That being said, I see the potential for spectacular results. We currently are using thousands of computers in real life folding type projects, to solve complex problems. When I think about the potential of being able to unite and focus consciousness on a single problem, it has to have a dramatic effect on the outcome. This is where I start to think too much and imagine triggering some part of the brain that could possibly change my ability to comprehend things that I cannot right now. 2012 may be the threshold where humans learn how to use their brains in a new way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: my take on the topic   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 pm

1. On the computer theory: My thought on this is that we are programed to learn all that is learnable and transfer the knowledge back to the collective upon our death in that way the collective stays all knowing.
2. 2012. I think the seed-ers that lived in Central and South America for awhile are due to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
1. On the computer theory: My thought on this is that we are programed to learn all that is learnable and transfer the knowledge back to the collective upon our death in that way the collective stays all knowing.

Yes, there is an infinite collective of knowledge manifested by a quantum super intelligence where our thoughts are bi-directionally communicated and stored for further operation. The mind is simply a DNA construct interpretor that functions by transmission of the incoming and out going signal generating infinite data scenarios for the super intelligence to collectively absorb and process into a formulate string sophistication allowing the matrix projection to continue building upon itself.

It likes to play with its toys, us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Gort wrote:
Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

Intelligence

We are problem solving, living intelligence. We currently are using thousands of computers in real life to solve complex problems. When I think about the potential of being able to unite and focus consciousness on a single problem, it has to have a dramatic effect on the outcome.

Computers use human based logic reduced to electrical algorithmic programed data bits of binary 1s and 0s that assembles a functional outcome projected into the device by another higher intelligence, us. Our creation will build upon pre-determined input information stored within the memory of the machine function. The brain of the mechanism is mass micro transistor logic that fires square wave micro volt signals through circuits to other functional gate logic circuitry to perform a result the user input seeks to acquire. Although we have limited machine AI, we need to ad an ingrediant for the glory of creation to rival our own. That will be our linking to the machine world as a sentient device in another realm born of the gods as we become our creations and begin a new reality we control from its free will.

Our minds, the interpretor, follows the same logic pattern of a neural electrical synapsis firing to perform a result. Now, we, as gods of our own developed instrumentality, have a super intelligence in charge of us. Like the machine who knows not who, we know not who as well. I am sure some day as we look up, an opening will appear, and as we follow that quantum ladder up, we will see ourselves looking down with a smile and an open hand extended.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 am

Good Morning All

Today's Topic From Me:

Thinking Outside The Universe

Every one of us is unique! Did you ever stop to think about that. All of
that mixture of DNA and magic gobbly gook, that makes us what we are? I have
from time to time tried, and then my head hurt. It hurt because the complexity
of it all was just too much to handle. So it always amazes me to find people
who spend their whole life studying that very question. WE seem to be getting
closer to mapping all of our genes and how they interact with each other. It
really is astounding!

That being said, our uniqueness is what makes us special. It is an unbelievable
equation that provides for a never ending answer. Those of you who have studied
science and have had to conduct experiments understand how in order to have a
successful experiment there have to be controls put into place so that each
time a new factor is introduced it can be isolated as the cause for the change
if there is one. I am not a scientist, but I can use big words when needed.

So even though we humans may be very close to each other in a physical
sense, there are all of those other factors that have been introduced that have
caused changes in the way we perceive things and understand their relationship.
I have often though about beings from another planet and how factors in their
own existence have made them unique. Imagine a society where physics were
totally different and science was 1000s of years more advanced than we
currently understand. Now using that as a stepping stone, think about how
growing up in an advanced society would be like. I believe that in our society
we are allowed grow, but only a few have the ability to have all of the stress
greatly reduced or removed from their existence. I remember one of my friends
growing up and at 7 years old he was so gifted, that he had to be in a special
environment that would allow him to use his gifted mind and advance his
knowledge. He lived next door to his own family, in a very quiet environment. I
wonder where he is today?

Perhaps that uniqueness is what is so special about all of us and because of
that we are of great interest to an advanced civilization that is trying to
figure out why we are so special. For those of you who have read some of my
thought s before, I want you to concentrate, just for a moment, on the idea that
we have the capacity to defy gravity with technology and that we have found
that with that kind of energy, we are able to do things that would simplify our
lives to the point of having little or no stress about living life and
advancing to the point that you had many more choices as to what you did with
your life.

Imagine waking up and being happy. Imagine that you shower and get dressed,
sit at the table and discuss what you would like to do, and where you would
like to go that day. The only thing holding you back is your desire to do something
else.

I myself can see where this might be detrimental to society. So once again
controls have to be put into place so that the outcome can be isolated. The
point that I am trying to make here ( I think) is that, I wonder who is placing
the controls on us?

Who is it that is in charge of holding us back from advancing at a much
faster rate? Perhaps we as unique as we are, have not gotten to a point where
we are mature enough to know how to handle that kind of freedom. I know that
someone has that kind of technology because my wife and I witnessed it. So
knowing that it does exist allows me to get beyond the doubt and examine the
injection of that technology into society. This is where I start to think
outside of our know universe, and contemplate the future being as bright and
beautiful as it can be.

How do you want to live your life? How do you want the future to be? The
possibilities are endless, unless someone puts controls on them
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 am

Good Morning All
Today's Topic From Me:
Finding The Right Words To Say

People say that if you spend enough time working on something you become good at it. It was recently pointed out to me at a conference that I went to, that in order to be considered knowledgeable or have mastered a subject, requires 10,000 hours of study in that field.
I believe that studying a subject also requires having practical experience along with the required reading.
When I was in the USAF, I became an instructor. I had to go to instructor school and learn how to be that person who knew what they were talking about, and could demonstrate that to students. I then went on to become what is called a Master Instructor. What I learned during this course of instruction was that I had not learned anything at all up to that point and I was on a whole different level. I had to be able to take a job and dissect it into many little sub tasks providing multiple examples of how each of these tasks related to the overall job. This is where the light came on and I realized that you have to understand why a task is important to be able to relate it to the outcome of a job.
This is what being a master instructor, was all about. I have never considered myself as being a master at anything, and although I have spent more than 10,000 hours reading about the UFO phenomenon, and I have the practical experience of having witnessed a ship fly over me at a relatively low level, I can not say that I have mastered this subject.
I want so badly to be able to find that right combination of words that causes anyone reading them to understand the passion that I have for the world to understand what I understand, and that is; Our existence as the human race can be so much more than we ever believed it could be. Somewhere, in the world is a person who not only shares the vision I have, but can put it into the words that causes the people who read and hear them to not only feel that passion, but to act on it. I can only search for those words and hope that I find them soon.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:27 am

oddly enough gort,
The navy decided that I should be a basic instrutor, they sent me off parris island.
15 years later to one in ft jackson sc
to learn how to be an inlightend basic instructor (no more beating up on the kids)
I too discovered how little I really knew. After viet nam I became a deputy sheriff.
My pistol sits in a drawer, my trigger finger skewed by arthritus. My old jungle uniform hangs in
the closet over the boots. My pistol has never been fired at any one. just the paper targets of my youth.
I saw some things in the sky over a wide course of years. Who or what to remain a mystery I am afraid.
What I see here are other folks just like me we all saw something but we don't know what.
I know that there are a great many people like us who are afraid to speak up. I was one of those.
You and I are brothers, made so by our experience.
I have always been an I gotta see it to believe it.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:08 am

jackgbowman wrote:
2. 2012. I think the seed-ers that lived in Central and South America for awhile are due to return.
Jack I think you are correct. Though I am stumped at how you program a brain. The seeders would be necessary if this proposition is true.
There has never been a discovery of the missing link. In the evolution theory is we ascend from an ape. Yet, there is no cross between Cro-Magnon and modern man. We are not the same. It is obvious that we appeared magically and swept poor magnon from the scene. If we are a part of the collective, set here for what purpose? Yet, we are individuals and are only made whole by marriage. Our soul purpose seems to revolve around procreation. As for learning all we can, the average man doesn't think, he prefers to be led arround and to be told what to do. He lives his life in tunnel vision, that which he is told, he accepts with out question, he needs no proof.
To be here, on this forum, indicates that, all here, can think and ask questions. Theory and conjuction are all fine and well.
But I say this. Proof, in the end, is what we need. Pictures of lights in the sky are indeed a form of proof of some thing that we don't understand.

I quest now for the answer. I hope that here I will find others doing the same.

In the end I would like to apologize for bieng a verbose individual, a gregarious old man seeking the answers.
I take up to much space in this forum and will try not to do it again.

What a Face
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 am

Here is a thought,
If we are an abandoned seed colony isn't it just possible that they come back to check on us? You know just to see what we have gotten up to now. See, we haven't blown ourselves up yet?

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Dam look like I killed this topic. Sorry I thought it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1

PostSubject: Hey Dave   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 am

Hey Dave you did not kill anything. I have been very busy developing a course titled " Foundations of UFO Investigation" for the International Metaphysical University.

I will now be inside a lot more due to the weather turning colder and I will start posting again.

Thanks for helping jump start me again. Smile

Today's Topic:

It is time to send the Government a message that they will understand.

Recently the White House responded to the petition asking for them to disclose that we have had, and are, interacting with extra terrestrials.

What message could we send them to encourage them to release what information they have? What could we say that would make them answer that question truthfully?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:13 am

Send them a copy of the picture in my signature below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Yes gort,
I'm glad your back. I have pndered what O.C. suggested and I like the picture it sums it up well.
I would just like to add three words. They are,(at the polls) They may well sit up and take notice then.
I had thought of starting a political movement of my own, called, "Vote the Rascals out!" note my wife made me clean it up, she doesn't like the cussing. Seriously though we need to get rid of the whole mess and start with folks who have never been in poitics.

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   

Back to top Go down

Morning Coffee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3