The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Vote_lcapMorning Coffee - Page 3 I_voting_barMorning Coffee - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Morning Coffee - Page 3 Vote_lcapMorning Coffee - Page 3 I_voting_barMorning Coffee - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Morning Coffee

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning Coffee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up Gort !

When you say members, do you know if thats Forum members, Mufon members - or both ?

Best wishes to you !
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Both!
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

The Closer We Get... The Harder they Fight

WE have been at this for quite some time now, and it seems that as each new piece of the puzzle is put into place, there is a desperate attack launched to disrupt it. The false UFO stories with photos are just the tip of the iceberg. If any of you are familiar with how the CIA brought NICAP down from within, then it should be no surprise to see that it is happening all over again to MUFON. This is very sad, and I really would like someone to expose the people who are responsible for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Look at the lights   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm afraid dear sir with project bluebeam currently in global orbital operation were going to be hen pecked into believing anything from all the looking up they have us doing. With this mandatory by law digital broadcasting and secret unmanned space platforms launching and all these fake utube videos blinding our reality, whats not to believe. Like in the movie THEY LIVE!. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Consume, consume, consume. Obey, obey, obey.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: They Live   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I think it is interesting that in the movie "they live" you could see the craft and aliens among us with special glasses and when UFO Hunters turned on the infared at the sky they found them too. Fact vs fiction where does one stop and the next begin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Morning Coffee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

They Live by john carpenter was from 1988 and it eerily reflects todays reality in a way. The global elite getting richer, Media lies and propaganda beamed from our digital broadcast, people doing bizarre things and most of the world it seems is asleep to whats occurring around them. There is no doubt our world is suffering a foothold by a power hidden from our visual sense and yet at times allows itself to be observed and reported on. This power it seems, will work its legions to confuse and confront experiencers reporting or talking of its presence by its creepy occult ability to show up and intimidate.

I embeded this small chop from they live to point out the disfunctional way of the world today.