HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Morning Coffee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I have been over this picture more times than I wish to count. I have created every possible scenario that I could come up with; the answer is always the same: no data - no answer. After looking at this same result come up over and over and over, there is only one answer left: What did we lose? If we knew what we had lost it would be a simple matter to restore the data. What I have found, and I have brought this up before, is the simplest of pictures: we are not responsible for anything but knowing that when they show up - it's because something very bad is coming. We are not responsible for the details, this particular situation has never happened before (the battle with the PTB), and whatever ET is going to do, we need to trust them - period. They aren't stupid - we are. Just trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 am

There is so much to say on this, that I just don't know where top start.

We talk about the powers to be, and I think we addressed it! How is it that a small group can have control over the general populous?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

Gort wrote:
There is so much to say on this, that I just don't know where top start.

We talk about the powers to be, and I think we addressed it! How is it that a small group can have control over the general populous?
Decades back, people never thought there could be a situation like this, so, it was easy to put in place. Makes you wonder where Woodrow Wilson was going when he said:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: power   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 pm

I went to Mexico city and asked some well educated folks that live there about the story that Mexico, as a country, is basically ruled by 12 families, the rest are their servants, workers, employed poor and desperate. They confirmed this.
I see our beautiful country and as going down the same Milton Freedman road;
the elite, the poor and the working class - no more middle class.
Also information is let out tio make the workers complacent- this includes
all perceived truths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
I see our beautiful country and as going down the same Milton Freedman road; the elite, the poor and the working class - no more middle class. Also information is let out to make the workers complacent- this includes all perceived truths.
This won't work with 6 1/2 billion people, and so, we have to "go".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Thats a lot of people Onlychild !

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 pm

free wheel wrote:
Thats a lot of people Onlychild !

FW .
There were 3 releases of information that show a pattern and connection to doom: Fulcanelli's added chapter in 1957; The Red Serpent document in '67; and the Georgia Guidestones in '80. Ever read the Guidestones? Look at # 1. In order to do that over 6 billion people have to be - missing.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 am

I posted this the other day in the MUFON forum, and even though it was meant to rally MUFON members I feel that the message is for everyone. I think that no matter who you are, or where you are, or what UFO organization you belong to, we are all in this together. I would much rather see us all united, than torn apart. So please accept this as part of my wish for humanity, of which we are all part of.

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

The More You Know

I started down this path some forty years ago. At the time I was young and had always been told the more you research a subject the more you will know about it. So I started to read any book I could find on UFOs, so that I would learn more. Here it is some 40 years later and I have to admit that I have learned a great deal about the whole phenomenon, but I feel like I am still searching for answers that can't or won't be available to us. When I read mdaisy's post, I feel her frustration at the way things are handled and also along with the rest of you, who feel that we are being ignored, controlled, and placed into a file for whatever reason. I have a sense that the amount of credible UFO reports on file, are so staggering that it would make anyone's head spin.

I remember seeing the disclosure project video of the National Press Club Conference, and sending an e-mail to them letting them know that I would testify before congress as to my own sighting and that I would help in any way I could. I never heard from them.

It is so hard for me to fathom, the reason that this whole thing is being controlled, is so important that it can not even be acknowledged. I think that if I can learn about culture from places that I have never been, then I can learn about beings and technology that exists elsewhere. I don't consider that I am any different that anyone else. We can all learn, if someone is willing to teach us.

I have learned to control my temperament and my guess is that after 40 years whoever is in charge, is betting that I, along with all of the thousands of credible witnesses, are just going to give up trying because no one is responding or acknowledging that there is anything to report, and no one cares about it.

I have lasted 40 some years and refuse to give up. I don't want any of you to give up either. They say that there is strength in numbers. This is why I am so passionate about MUFON. WE have the data and overwhelming evidence. We need the membership to triple, and stand up, and tell the world that we are not going away and that this is the most important subject that the public needs to know about and understand. It effects the entire planet. Everything that we do in our daily lives is effected by this knowledge. Everyone on this planet is effected by the knowledge of the truth. We need to unite and not be afraid of the unknown. We have reached a point in our civilization where we are standing at the door and are trying to figure out what will happen if we walk through. Let's walk through the door and learn what's on the other side.

I really don't know how many people reading this feel the same way I do, but we will never know until we walk through that door together. So I say to you, that no mater how long your journey has been on this road, the more you know will be the difference in standing at the door, or walking through it. For the benefit of humanity, let's walk through that door and learn what's on the other side, then come back and teach the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

Gort wrote:
We can all learn, if someone is willing to teach us.

The problem in this picture rests with the individual. People want to know - but yet - if you tell them something that makes them uncomfortable (AKA afraid / reality) they walk away (and still complain they want to know).

TPTB (whoever that boils down to being) are not going to tell you anything; you are going to have to do this on your own, examine the data, and draw a conclusion. I have said that there has been enough information in circulation to draw a conclusion about ET and the fact they are here; so that part is over. Next would be WHY are they here. The error in approach here is that people do not go far enough into history to gain insight; on top of the fact that they don't know HOW to do research; on top of the fact that you cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for (the key in the picture). It's like a vicious circle.

I can save you all a lot of time - the bottom line is DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. We lost ONE SINGLE PIECE OF INFORMATION - just ONE. That information was removed from history 5000+ years ago, and as the NEW REPLACEMENT information spread (AKA religion), things got progressively worse for us.

All we need to know (that ONE THING) is that if ET gets THIS CLOSE ... it isn't for a good reason. Something not very nice is coming. Also, we are NOT responsible for the details (if we were, we would have them). If TSHTF ET will handle the details, and all we have to be is mentally ready for whatever they do. For example: What if you suddenly found yourself on board a ship - would you be able to handle it? You would if you had "mentally prepared yourself."

Frankly, I don't see it happening. I see humanity running in fear and epically failing. Won't be the first time either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: the topic of the day   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Okay let me say my piece on this history line;
we have had contact with et for how long?
Well, the Sumerians say yes, the Inca, Mayans and other cultures say yes.
So, I think we have to look at what we know for sure and that is just like the formation of religion, there are explanations for things we don't understand, if we can't see or measure them we speculate.
Some of these are pretty wild, others are more tangible have evidence to back them up.
The people who built the Egyptian Pyramids are buried nearby them.
Their graves have been excavated and dna has been taken, they are much like the Egyptians that live there today. Humans built great things.
Whatever you believe, it would be great if the entire truth were available to us.
It is not, we are kept out here on the lunatic fringe
to share with each other and leave though that know to go on their marry way.
When et decides to show themselves to us, it is a mind blowing and exciting experience
maybe they will land on the white house lawn, maybe not we have pieces of the truth I think we need to keep putting the pieces together and keep our minds open for what is really there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
Okay let me say my piece on this history line;
we have had contact with et for how long?

According to what I am looking at, in the context of what I am doing, 40,000 BC is either a beginning point, or a turning point. I say this because there is an archeological anomaly concerning the mother goddess / sign of life symbol. Allegedly, there are two carvings that go back to a spread of 700,000 - 200,000 BC. I want it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

jackgbowman wrote:

Well, the Sumerians say yes, the Inca, Mayans and other cultures say yes.
So, I think we have to look at what we know for sure and that is just like the formation of religion, there are explanations for things we don't understand, if we can't see or measure them we speculate.
Some of these are pretty wild, others are more tangible have evidence to back them up.


What you would be looking for is no longer there; the Sumerians and Egyptians rewrote history. Our mother goddess symbol, obese for a reason for thousands of years, suddenly had a new position, and became the svelte goddess we have come to know, complete with a husband and child. Cause and effect - why did this happen?



jackgbowman wrote:

The people who built the Egyptian Pyramids are buried nearby them.
Their graves have been excavated and dna has been taken, they are much like the Egyptians that live there today. Humans built great things.
Whatever you believe, it would be great if the entire truth were available to us. It is not, we are kept out here on the lunatic fringe
to share with each other and leave though that know to go on their marry way.


I tried earlier on to lay a foundation, to present ideas - no one (as usual) was interested. I do things this way for a reason; and that reason is people. People say they want to know - they really don't.


jackgbowman wrote:

When et decides to show themselves to us, it is a mind blowing and exciting experience
maybe they will land on the white house lawn, maybe not we have pieces of the truth I think we need to keep putting the pieces together and keep our minds open for what is really there.

You cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: for me part of the truth looks like this...pieces.   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Published: 7:20 AM 7/3/2010
Editor, the Tribune

John Podesta was White House chief of staff under President Bill Clinton and also served as co-chairman of the Obama presidential transition team.

At a Nov. 14, 2007, news conference at the National Press Club, Podesta called for U.S. government disclosure of the UFO phenomenon, saying: “I think it’s time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of UFOs. It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there.

"We ought to do it because it is right. We ought to do it because the American people, quite frankly, can handle the truth, and we ought to do it because it is the law.”

According to reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre, former White House employee and Air Force One engineer Wilbur “Will” Allen has publicly acknowledged that there have been numerous UFO and extraterrestrial over-flights and landings on Capitol Hill, which he photographed with state-of-the-art, high-definition equipment.

Allen was trained in photography and photographic analysis at a CIA laboratory and has done filming for major motion picture companies, including Warner Brothers.

Interestingly, Webre also reports that Podesta has recently urged Allen to cease his public discussion of those UFO activities, saying such disclosure could “destabilize society.”

One wonders why Podesta would do such a radical reversal, given his former plea for UFO disclosure.

Bill Wickersham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
One wonders why Podesta would do such a radical reversal, given his former plea for UFO disclosure.[/b]

We'll find out - because IT, whatever IT is ... is coming.

You need to understand too, TPTB, however you wish to define them, know about the symbol I mentioned. So far, it's zodiacal counterpart has been used as a signature 3 times in destruction events. The last one was the Gulf Oil Disaster. Will we wake up in time? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

Good, Bad, Karma, and Perception

They say that the path to enlightenment is learning to balance both the good and bad, understanding that karma will guide you. I don't know if anyone ever said that, but it sounded good.

I am not sure what to make of the article in the MUFON journal about the woman being terrorized by an entity in Nebraska. I have never witnessed an entity so I can't say much about it.

The first thing that comes to my mind is perception. The woman obviously perceived fear from the appearance of the entity and chose flight as a survival mechanism to deal with it. If we look at nature we can see that many species have a foreboding appearance, that is designed to help thwart an advance by a predator. I will never forget the first time I saw a closeup of a Mandrill on the cover of National Geographic. It sent shivers down my spine then and even today I have a hard time looking at even pictures of them. I believe that I would pass out if I came face to face with one. So perhaps this entity looks like this in order to survive.

I have listened to arguments about the intentions of aliens. Some profess that they are here to help, and some say they will harm us. I think that you have to have something tangible to justify this. When you walk down the street and you say hello to someone and they nod their head and say hello back, you perceive that they are friendly. If you say hello, and they punch you in the face, your perception changes. What I am getting at here is that, how you perceive things, determines how you react to them. So in my case, if aliens land and they get out and look like Mandrills, I will find it extremely difficult to make contact with them, unless they show me that they are peaceful. Even then, it will take a lot of courage on my part to be able to get over my fear based on my perception. I am using this to illustrate a point. Just because something looks different, does not mean that it is harmful or dangerous.

And now to tie this in to my topic. We all perceive things in different ways, what is fun for some is boring for others. What may seem beautiful to some, might be hideous to someone else. Our perceptions should only be based upon first hand experience, but may times it is based upon what we are told. A good example of this is when a friend goes to a restaurant and receives poor service because the cook is coming down with the flu, or has had a personal problem and cannot concentrate on work. The friend has a bad experience and goes around telling everyone not to go to the restaurant because the food is bad. It takes another person to go back another day and receive good service before this starts to be reversed.

Perception is based upon the experience or feeling that a person is subjected to. We are such complex creatures, that although we have the same basic hardware, the software that we call our brains, is so diverse that we still don't know how it operates, or what it's full potential is.

I want to believe that until I am threatened by an alien, that I will consider them to be benevolent. I want to take a close look at what my perception is based upon. I believe that there is a difference between unpleasant, and harm as an experience. Then again, it is all about the perception of the entity, in what they consider harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: perception   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 pm

You said that better than I ever could have...thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

Triggers

When you see or hear the word trigger, it may be that you conj our up an image of a gun. The trigger is used as the device that makes the gun fire.

I do that too. I can remember when I first got into law enforcement and I could not wait to carry a gun. The first thoughts I had were no one will mess with me because I have a gun. Then I started training and I learned what the overwhelming responsibility of carrying a gun really was. It is a weapon. It can end the life of the person you point it at and pull the trigger. Someone may take that gun away from you and kill you with it.

I had to learn that this responsibility had to be foremost on my mind every second of the day. I had to teach myself that the power that it carried was irreversible.

There are many weapons on this planet, but one of the most used is in communication. We all have the emotions that we carry around with us everyday just as I carried a gun. Saying a word can conj or up images and cause people to experience emotions that they equate with those words. Communicating with people can cause these emotional packed words to be just like a trigger on a gun. Once the trigger is pulled the gun is fired. Or in the case of communication, the emotion is struck and the person feels threatened, or angered, or hurt and wounded. Emotions cause reactions and sometimes the person effected will fire back.

Just as I had to learn how to carry a gun. I also had to learn how to calm myself when someone offended me, so that I did not shoot them. I had to learn to match the level of offense with the level or response.

As I said before, we all carry around the weapon of communication. When used properly, it can be a wonderful tool. Too often it is used as a weapon, and I think we all have been victims of it's potential.

I am not a communications major but I think that if I had applied myself to it, I could have been. I base this all on life experience, having been on both the sending and receiving ends. I have also been on the sidelines and witnessed verbal gun battles that left both participants wounded. Witnessing this has left me wondering if we should all go back to school and learn how communication really effects us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

Pressure

You learn in science that pressure changes things. Put enough pressure upon a coal and you create a diamond. Place enough pressure on molten rock under the surface of the earth and you get a volcanic disruption.

There are both good and bad pressures.

We have to deal with pressure of all kinds everyday of our lives. Learning to relieve pressure is something that we know we need to do, but rarely remember, that not doing it, erodes your lifespan.

Everyone deals with pressure in different ways, and when a disaster occurs it is usually a result of not being able to handle the pressure that is placed upon you. I have made decisions based upon pressure and paid a heavy price for choosing the wrong one. In the military, being able to make correct decisions at critical times can mean the difference between life and death. You have to rely on the training that you received, to fall back on, because the time you have may only be a millisecond to act. I learned that this carries through in life as well.

Being a leader requires that when you have the time, you weigh out all of the options that you have and select the one that works best for everyone involved. Making a rash decision on your own can cost you in many ways.

So as I sit here this morning, I am wondering why the MUFON board was taken down. I have already received the answer from the person who was responsible. What I am wondering is. What kind of pressure was he under to do this, in such haste, that not even the moderators were warned or that it was about to happen, so that preparations could be made to save the posts that were made? 4 years of information from people who were looking for answers is no longer there. I myself spent the last 8 months posting in efforts to raise awareness and provoke thought. I am happy that there are forums like this one for all of the people who are seeking answers. Please don't ever close this door. It is so important to all of the people who are looking to find others they can connect with.

What kind of pressure would cause someone to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: pressure   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm

It could have something to do with spammers- see scrolling above
but there is incideous pressure, like that that took UFO Hunters off the air and put on Pawn Stars and American Pickers instead.

I wonder how much control we have over anything.
I'm sending off a prayer that MUFON gets it's board back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Does anyone know why the Mufon Forum has gone yet ?

All of those posts by so many people down the drain, all of those experiences and friendships lost. If it is spammers I just hope they are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law ! Things like this make me bl**dy angry !

Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 pm

The MUFON forum was removed by MUFON International Director Cliff Clift. From what I understand, the forum is intact, but if it is returned, it will be members only. We are being told that the new forum may be up and running in about two weeks. I am still waiting for MUFON to say something to the public. Members are in shock over this and I am sitting back and waiting to get to the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up Gort !

When you say members, do you know if thats Forum members, Mufon members - or both ?

Best wishes to you !
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gort
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Age : 62
Location : McClusky ND
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

Good Morning All Smile

Today's Topic From Me:

The Closer We Get... The Harder they Fight

WE have been at this for quite some time now, and it seems that as each new piece of the puzzle is put into place, there is a desperate attack launched to disrupt it. The false UFO stories with photos are just the tip of the iceberg. If any of you are familiar with how the CIA brought NICAP down from within, then it should be no surprise to see that it is happening all over again to MUFON. This is very sad, and I really would like someone to expose the people who are responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Look at the lights   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm afraid dear sir with project bluebeam currently in global orbital operation were going to be hen pecked into believing anything from all the looking up they have us doing. With this mandatory by law digital broadcasting and secret unmanned space platforms launching and all these fake utube videos blinding our reality, whats not to believe. Like in the movie THEY LIVE!. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Consume, consume, consume. Obey, obey, obey.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2


Number of posts : 219
Age : 55
Location : California USA
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: They Live   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I think it is interesting that in the movie "they live" you could see the craft and aliens among us with special glasses and when UFO Hunters turned on the infared at the sky they found them too. Fact vs fiction where does one stop and the next begin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morning Coffee   

Back to top Go down
 
Morning Coffee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Meeting tomorrow morning--prayers appreciated
» Tea-Leaves & Coffee Grounds
» TAKE A BREATHER - YOUR MORNING LAUGHTER
» Flashing red light only early in morning
» Coffee, Theology and Jesus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: