Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

You tried to awake the sleeping multitudes years ago, Thats an impossible task. I just came across a voynich article just the other day. And guess what, the article had the image you show with our galaxy overlaid on that image discussing what you are saying. So, did someone listen to you?.

That voynich script is an enigma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   Sun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

A desire to know? scratch

I think some do, mainly the ones that have had experience, others who havn't are busy; paying mortgages, looking after their kids, trying to handle life the best way possible with all that it throws at us. Focusing on their hopes and dreams as everybody should.

The Government say's it doesn't wan't to know!

The media has done a good job too at rubishing the subject: i.e. People with no time to look for themselves believe what they are told by the press!

I agree, it's an uphill struggle for disclosure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Not everyone can be awakened to the absurdity of reality. I always say people are to into the illusion to see the hidden. life is to be believed and that belief is filled with distractions from the real thing we are not to notice.

The shiney hustle of fractal glitter shaping this realm blinds the many and at times, fools the few, it simply is here to keep the mind locked away from the truth we are not to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm