The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 I_voting_barSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 I_voting_barSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

You tried to awake the sleeping multitudes years ago, Thats an impossible task. I just came across a voynich article just the other day. And guess what, the article had the image you show with our galaxy overlaid on that image discussing what you are saying. So, did someone listen to you?.

That voynich script is an enigma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

A desire to know? scratch

I think some do, mainly the ones that have had experience, others who havn't are busy; paying mortgages, looking after their kids, trying to handle life the best way possible with all that it throws at us. Focusing on their hopes and dreams as everybody should.

The Government say's it doesn't wan't to know!

The media has done a good job too at rubishing the subject: i.e. People with no time to look for themselves believe what they are told by the press!

I agree, it's an uphill struggle for disclosure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Not everyone can be awakened to the absurdity of reality. I always say people are to into the illusion to see the hidden. life is to be believed and that belief is filled with distractions from the real thing we are not to notice.

The shiney hustle of fractal glitter shaping this realm blinds the many and at times, fools the few, it simply is here to keep the mind locked away from the truth we are not to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
A desire to know? scratch

We all have it, or else we wouldn't be looking. The only problem is the approach.

I think some do, mainly the ones that have had experience, others who havn't are busy; paying mortgages, looking after their kids, trying to handle life the best way possible with all that it throws at us. Focusing on their hopes and dreams as everybody should.

I did a study years back on Landi Mellas. Somewhere in storage are my notes - one day I'll find them ... ugh. She started out on the right path. She was told by a Nordic who showed up at her home when she was 7 in the 50s before they all left:

'But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg. Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.'

Landi had mentioned the fact that life just got in the way, and she never did what she was supposed to do. She wound up having typically weird events in her life and was pretty much at a loss as to what was going on, if I remember right. Anyway, it was much later when that Nordic returned, after finding herself in the middle a rather big snap snow storm. (Off the top of my head I don't remember if this was a dream or what.)

Anyway, as she stood outside of her car, unable to drive in the storm, and definitely not dressed for it, the Nordic allegedly returned. He was not a happy camper really, dropped his last message on her and just walked away. She was told:

Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!

Landi was my first contact years back after I saw her of a SciFi channel program. Her approach was going in the same direction mine was, only she seemed to had screwed it all up. I really need to find those notes.

The Government say's it doesn't wan't to know!

Like I care what they say LOL ....

The media has done a good job too at rubishing the subject: i.e. People with no time to look for themselves believe what they are told by the press!

Well this much I will say ... unless WE get our act together, WE have nothing to tell them and THEY will remain lost. The media's approach (as far as I am concerned) is because of the "things" people have had to say - people who should never have opened their mouths. We are the laughing stock of the planet because of this, and we are going to have to deal with it. Of late there seems to be some positive stuff - but, still no reason why.

I agree, it's an uphill struggle for disclosure!

Hence the reason I wanted to do the project here, but seems no one cares. Hence too opening up my own forum.

Last edited by onlychild on Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Onlychild, why not open a specific topic on this! i.e. your theory!

Explain everything from start to finish!! many people may have the same theory but nowhere to post it!!! Others may not!

Or parts of the same theory and nowhere to post it!

All theories are important, we are all in this together as a species!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Onlychild, why not open a specific topic on this! i.e. your theory!

It would be simpler and better to do it the way I had suggested, as a group. This way people have to make a commitment to this, and no one has. This shows no one wants to - so why bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Because you havn't come this far to quit!!

State your case in a Topic !
People may be able to help you with it!
Parts of your theory may well help others!
All theories matter!
We are all trying to help one another!
We need to work together as ufologists!
Do you want me to go on?
Kind regards

Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Because you havn't come this far to quit!!

I haven't quit - I finished this last year. The only things I am looking at now have to do with what happened 40,000 BC.

Watch ... let's see, maybe I'm wrong. Anyone interested in doing this as a group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

The only people that will be able to help are those with a knowledge of history and pre history, symbolism and those whose theories cross yours!

Start a topic on your theory!

Best wishes,Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
The only people that will be able to help are those with a knowledge of history and pre history, symbolism and those whose theories cross yours!

If we are starting within a period of 60+ years, dealing with the UFO topic and everyone has looked into things, it should be a no brainer to start.

Start a topic on your theory!

Have patience LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:33 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2