The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Vote_lcapSeeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs I_voting_barSeeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Vote_lcapSeeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs I_voting_barSeeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuriousWA

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Empty
PostSubject: Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs   Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:39 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum and normally active on MUFON's forum. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I cannot read or learn enough about aliens and UFO's. I feel as though I'm obsessed about this topic, not to a point where it affects me going to work, or doing what I need to do. What I mean is I find anything relating to the alien topic so fascinating and interesting, that I cannot get enough.
I'm unsure if I have ever been abducted, but I definitely saw multiple UFO's over a 3 day period. One morning, at 2:00 am, I got up to get a drink of water in the kitchen. A brilliant, bright light outside my kitchen window caught my attention. There was an object hovering 75 feet from the ground. It was illuminated, unlike anything I've seen before. It was wobbly and moved 50 feet to the right, left, down and up. The object was probably 10x10, not large. It had what looked like tentacles or flexible-type hoses hanging from it and were different lengths. The hoses were also illuminated.

Immediately, in my head, a thought came to me that said they were collecting specimens and were scientists. I also felt that they were aware that I spotted them. I was afraid, as I called attention to myself. I got the courage to look at this for a good 15 minutes, but fear overcame me and I went to my room and locked myself in.

Two nights later, that same brilliant object was above the woods (100 feet up) and was very slowly going back and forth. This time, it had a rigid pole straight out that had glowing circles every 3 feet (the pole wasn't 100% illuminated). There was a diamond grey thing about 6 feet underneath that didn't appear to be connected, but moved along with the illuminated thing. I thought it might be a portal.

To the east and west were UFO's that were illuminating red and green. I thought these might be almost protection or something for the illuminated object.

I live near Tacoma, Washington on 2 acres and behind me are woods. My neighbor has a farm and more acreage than I (he has livestock). There is also a military base 10 miles west.

I'm interested to know if anyone from this area gets together as a group to talk about UFO's, aliens or sky watch in general?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To, CuriousWA   Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Just wanted to say hi, seemed rude not to what with you being the only other member on here at the time.

Your case sounds very interesting, unfortunatly I can't offer any help or info as i'm in the U.K. Good luck with your investigation!

Kind Regards

Mac 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To. CuriousWA   Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

You mentioned on one of your posts about contacting groups / people in your area, do you have an assortment of ufo mags available to buy in your area. Write to them if you have, they should be in a position to help or at least point you in the right direction. Some larger U.S. groups may also be able to help, i.e. Members in your area. Write or e-mail about ten of them and see what you get back.

I'm sorry I can't help more.

Many kind regards and good luck.

Mac 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs   Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking all things interesting re: aliens and UFOs
Page 1 of 1