Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

I'm wondering if the management of UFO mag....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wood carver

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: I'm wondering if the management of UFO mag....   Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 am

has ever considered selling the magazine to some one who knows what they're doing????

It seems to me that for a long time, I've only received one or two issues a year. That just don't cut it for me....I may not re-subscribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nancy Birnes
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm wondering if the management of UFO mag....   Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 pm

I do apologize for taking so long this time. I've just completed an editorial talking about the "why" of my lateness, but you won't be seeing that until you get your magazine in a few weeks.

Let me just say that sometimes I get burned out, and I think I've just gone through the second batch of that. When that happens, I've found that it is a good idea to slow everything up rather than blow everything up. Being in the UFO field can really stress a person out.

The magazine you are waiting for is #153, and for me personally, it's the 45th issue I've done. I got burned out once before a couple of years ago, so it must happen every 20 issues or so. I hope it's smooth sailing for the next 20 issues.

On the other hand, if a buyer were to come along, it might be fun to have a chat. Viva la intelligencia!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com

I'm wondering if the management of UFO mag....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1