The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Vote_lcap# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed I_voting_bar# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Vote_lcap# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed I_voting_bar# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Empty
PostSubject: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I can't wait until Saturday when we get a chance to talk to Jim Channon, the man behind the First Earth Battalion, or America's first and, I think, benign super-soldier program.

I will be asking him about any unusual things that might have started him down this path and also what he might be doing with the amazing program right now, in the present.

If you have any questions you would like us to ask him, post them here and I will try to get them in. It is going to be incredible, and I will make sure of that!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 am

Be sure to ask how his alien airport or whatever it was he told me he was building is coming along. I don't know why I can't remember what he called it (probably because I need sleep) and I am too lazy to get up and look at the magazine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:04 pm

No goats will be killed?

I am thinking maybe we should treat this like those dire masturbation warnings from dear old mom: Can we just do it until the goat gets a little wobbly?

Some things just need that bit of good old solid human experience, d'ya know what I mean?

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Here's an interesting video on the topic.

Duncan O'Finioan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I will ask about the airport, for sure. And thanks, John Hughes, for that link. I remember watching some of it -- as much as I could stand -- a long while ago, but I will re-watch more, most, if not all of it again, now.

I really hope, without putting words into Mr. Channon's mouth, that his program was the direct total opposite of whatever happened to the guy in the video, assuming the guy in the vid is telling any truths. Big assumption, I know.

I always have gone to the now-defunct Project Camelot videos for light happy entertainment of the sort that campers must have expected after a long day climbing the mountain. You don't expect it to be true, but you do hope it's rip-roaring fun, and many times those videos can be that.

This one seemed less like fun because the subject seemed more damaged than most, so it had that car-wreck quality to it. Do you have any background on it, before I dive back in?

afro
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:46 am

Nancy Birnes wrote:
I will ask about the airport, for sure. And thanks, John Hughes, for that link. I remember watching some of it -- as much as I could stand -- a long while ago, but I will re-watch more, most, if not all of it again, now.

I really hope, without putting words into Mr. Channon's mouth, that his program was the direct total opposite of whatever happened to the guy in the video, assuming the guy in the vid is telling any truths. Big assumption, I know.
afro

The problem here, Nancy, is that we often take our own sensibilities with us to such issues as these. Since you and I are normal, sensible, compassionate god-fearing people, we think that others can not possibly conceive or implement such programs. For us, it is out of our realm of possibilities. But don't forget that this is the same military complex that fed LSD to its own soldiers and released harmful airborne antipersonnel gasses in the subways. And those are just two incidents that we found out about accidentally. How much don’t we know? I served in the military and these guys can justify anything for the good of the country, anything! With all due respect, please, let’s not be naïve – and I am saying this to myself, too.

Here's another video to consider (watch his eye movement & and consider that he and and the other guy are both of Gaelic descent):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Nancy,

There was a show on the Discovery Channel a while back and I thought it was called Human Weapon. It was about a martial artist that traveled around the world checking out all kinds of Martial Arts.

I think it was in Thailand that there were warriors who could go into a trance and do incredible things to their body and feel no pain. If you can, ask Jim if he knows about this, and if he studied it.

Thanks,
Larry
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:41 pm

I will most definitely ask about these things. In fact, as karma would have it, I found another bit of detritus from our past that falls right in line with this kind of questioning, and I will talk about it in our intro chat.

Without putting words into our guest's mouth, I am hoping that his whole purpose was to go the other way and be a strong force for good. But, that's easy to say, and I wonder what he *will* say.

Homework, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Galactic Energy   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:26 am

Great show you two!
Nancy said (it was the fastest two hours she ever experienced) and I would have to agree. That is what happens when you have great guests. I sort of equate it with trying to prepare for an interview with Einstein or someone who has so much really good information that there is no way to condense it into two hours.

The shows just keep getting better and better and I am wondering just how many listeners Future Theater has right now.

I saw that Lesley used Galactic Stuff for her opening post today and so I thought I would do my part and title mine Galactic Energy.

Listening to Jim Channon was refreshing. I took so much from what he said and yet, Lesley hit it right on the head by saying that she would have to listen again so she could wrap her head around it. I will too.

There was a point in the program when the discussion turned to images, and how they effect us. I would have to agree that an image is worth a thousand words. My mind immediately flashed back to the night before when David Brin was talking about (how reading allows the mind to imagine) on Larry King Live. So right now I am imagining everyone absorbing the Galactic Energy and allowing themselves to experience all that was, is, and will be, and use it for the advancement of the human race. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks! Gort, your comment about interviewing Einstein got me thinking about interviewing in general. If you've only got a small bit of time and you're basically not writing the definitive book on the man, you will never get to all your questions, obviously. Worse, if the interview runs off into a direction you didn't plan, I think it's a good idea to let it go there. Or there ... wherever the subject wants to go, within bounds.

So, if I had the chance to interview Einstein, for example, I'd probably avoid math and concentrate on his nap on the deck of a boat when he felt the curve of the earth, felt the wind, and basically saw time and space as one. I'd ask him what he had for lunch that day ... kidding. Sort of.

With Channon, I was hoping to go to the dark stuff, but his happy state of mind was the order of the day and I just floated with it. I was floored when he started talking about aliens, frankly. I thought at first that he was pandering to us, but it turns out he's way far out there on his own. Not sure how I feel about all of that, but we did indeed have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed   # 5: No Goats Will Be Killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

# 5: No Goats Will Be Killed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Future Theater :: Show Chat-
Jump to: