• » Abduction input
  • » Alien translation abduction
  • » Why People Dismiss Evidence in the UFO/Abduction Phenomena
  • » Suzanne Chancellor's UFO Alien Abduction Case. A Life Of Strange Mystique
  • » The Allagash Maine Abduction
  • » A Different Set Of Similarities Between Faery Lore & Abduction Testimony
  • » physical signs of alien abduction/ET visits/contact
  • » Unexplained Scars
  • » Prague! Need your opinions and input..
  • UFO Magazine Website
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » COM Tom Burnette & Rob Riggs Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth & Discovering the Truth
    Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 am by Ufofiend

» The G2 cloud and superwave.
    Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 am by onlychild

» Episode 29 – Know The Ledge’s Brother Blue Pill on The Richard Smith Show – radio.ufoteacher.com
    Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 pm by ufoteacher

» Sign me up and take me to your leader!
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 pm by believeronice

» Some thoughts on aliens
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm by believeronice

» COM Paul Von Ward Children Of A Living Universe
    Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 am by Ufofiend

» COM Robert Robinson Legend Tripping The Ultimate Family Experience
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am by Ufofiend

» COM Rita Louise Man-Made: The Chronicles Of Our Extraterrestrial Gods
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 am by Ufofiend

» Human Origins Seminar: The Moor, the Mason and the Alien - A Revolutionary Perspective on Humanity
    Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

LakehurstNJwitness

jackgbowman

July 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Abduction input

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Abduction input   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Below is a 9 minute video link of a guys abduction experiences. I had a creepy feeling watching this since it reminded me of what I was put through in 88. I also have had encounters where the experience is sexual but since I resist their effort, I break the astral intrusions. I have the same emotional trauma as others report. Interrupted sleep, waking with the feeling someone or something is in the room. I sleep little and do wake up abruptly and don't move as I listen and roll my eyes around the room to see if I detect the intrusion. I will say this, in my bedroom there is a lot of movement activity around me. Its like looking in a store front window reflection. The alien can be there in the room with you but not active in our eyes perception of visible wave lengths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUki-07sp2E&feature=related
    Back to top Go down
    mothmax

Number of posts: 16
    Registration date: 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

Hi,

What a disturbing Video, I've read many things about abduction but nothing is that disturbing that to see the person tell his story. Each time that I read or see something about abduction, I'm surprise that this phenomenon is not taken more seriously by the population. Just a little open mind can help us to know more about it.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 am

As I have said before, I cannot relate to this kind of horror picture as it has NEVER happened to me since the mid-fifties - in fact, care was taken from day one to never once traumatize me. As far as my experiences go, I can relate to the "why me" picture, as there are people who are WAY smarter than I am, and would be MUCH better equipped to present the final conclusions that I wound up with.

Anyone ever see a copy of the full "report" on that alleged implant?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts: 420
    Registration date: 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello All,

Mothmax brought up a point that has bothered me as well. If a foriegn government or some fringe group were abducting U.S. citizens there would be hell to pay with economic/military and financial pressures coming to bear. plus the outrage/outcry of the general public both here and abroad. At the same time the human anatomy and all it's functions has been known for centuries and now genetics and bioengineering play a big role in some of the new medical breakthroughs like cloning and, for some time now, in vitro science. All the info is readily available to anyone. So what gives with abductions?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 pm

glider wrote:
    All the info is readily available to anyone. So what gives with abductions?

Maybe - it isn't happening in the vast number of alleged cases. Ever hear of folie a deux? The simple picture revolves around a person, generally a spouse, who is psychotic. This person actually passes their psychotic reality over to their partner, who now shares this imagined picture and believes it. Hence the name: the madness of two.

Now this picture can be expanded to ideas like religious groups in general, and even explains the "holy war" idiots who actually believe their god wants all infidels killed. All you need is a leader with a "vision" who is either psychotic or at least psychopathic, and the "troops" just follow along.

The picture here is really no different. People really want to believe this UFO picture, and they absorb details about abductions, believe it, and the next thing you know HUNDREDS / THOUSANDS are saying it happened to them. Did it? Hypnosis is NOT a tool to find out if they had this go on, but yet people accept it. Every single case has to be reexamined to see if there is ANY hard evidence. Just because someone is crying on a couch under hypnosis does not mean they really experienced it.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts: 420
    Registration date: 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello only child,

There is much wisdom and truth in what you say. Even physical maladies- like flu and such- can become manifest without being real. And believe me when I say it is not that easy to wade through the hoaxes that permeate searches of the unknown, as if the real facts weren't tough enough.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SmallShrubbery

Number of posts: 4
    Registration date: 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Sat May 05, 2012 5:30 pm

"All the info is readily available to anyone. So what gives with abductions?"

We cannot assume that they conduct themselves as human research scientists of the 21st century might, or by the same impetus. The approach and methodology of the 4 main culprits of contemporaneous abductions suggests that they are monitoring certain aspects of our consciousness evolving through generations (as I will detail in another post regarding MIBs). A cursory biometric scan from a great distance would provide sufficient data, so that abductions for a merely physiological study would be quite redundant. It is also pertinent to consider that there are scores of unrelated star-spanning species who may well entertain very dissimilar agendas. 
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Sat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

SmallShrubbery wrote:
    "All the info is readily available to anyone. So what gives with abductions?"

We cannot assume that they conduct themselves as human research scientists of the 21st century might, or by the same impetus. The approach and methodology of the 4 main culprits of contemporaneous abductions suggests that they are monitoring certain aspects of our consciousness evolving through generations (as I will detail in another post regarding MIBs). A cursory biometric scan from a great distance would provide sufficient data, so that abductions for a merely physiological study would be quite redundant. It is also pertinent to consider that there are scores of unrelated star-spanning species who may well entertain very dissimilar agendas. 

Until such a time as you PROVE this picture with hard evidence, removed the errors from the truth, you have nothing to work with. I have had experiences run from 1955 - 2010; nothing scary ever happened. Weird a few times, yes - scary ... no. This is the way the unmonitored brain works, the lower areas responsible for fear and emotion do not THINK - they react. Fill a persons head with ghost stories, and they dream about ghosts. I never had a dream about ET until I started to read about it. I call these day residue dreams, and even if SOME were real, there was nothing about them that was scary. Why is it that in all the years I have been involved in this picture, I have never had the nightmare stuff people claim to have had?

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: The truth   Tue May 29, 2012 2:51 pm

While I have often found that the truth is far stranger then the fiction. See latest nasa space pictures as an example. I find that finding/ discreening the truth in this matter is beyound my kine......... I, in all probability, will never be able to make such discrimation with out more fact based evidence. But, hey, bieng a skeptic I tend to even question "facts". I would be more inclined to leave this to Alfred as he is much better at winniowing out the the truth then I am.

Dave
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mark Alexander

Number of posts: 20
    Registration date: 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Another healthy contactee (despite being fearful of it all)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

We see and read of all these 'grey' contactees but I'm yet to find stories of a contactee who was unhealthy, turned terminally ill, had bad illness, etc. Yes we know many people become very fearful of these experiences but it is seeming to me that from all the research I've done these beings have in return for the help of the contactee made sure they were fit and healthy.

And I'm no exception, I've had dozens of 'grey' visitations, but they've given me good health, they twice have fixed lower back problems for me, and told me how to get rid of my headaches and stomach aches, one even preventing our shed roof coming flying through my and my brothers bedroom window one night when it had been ripped off by a violent storm. They've protected me from sleepwalking and now have my permission to do to me whatever they want to do to me.
    I trust them to always look after me, so I want to help them as much as they have helped me. Still though it is quite scary when suspecting they to be in my home, as soon as I finished watching the video in above link i heard a bang down stairs. My heart raced and I quickly went down stairs to investigate.
    My cavys (guinea pigs) their behaviour hasn't changed though, they are very sensitive to knowing when something is present that isn't normal. Loud and abnormal noises startle them, and for sure I've noticed them getting scared and startled when 'something' of supernatural origin is close by. Their behaviour is one sign for me, a sign of 'You're friends are here again.'
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com
    dice65

Number of posts: 1
    Registration date: 2013-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi all , my name is steve , i live in lockport ny ,, how can i contact bill from ufo hunters ? so much as happened to me i cant put it into words , i need to at least talk to him , i need to talk , thanks

steve
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    knives52
    Seeker

Number of posts: 43
    Registration date: 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Abduction input   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Mark Alexander wrote:
    We see and read of all these 'grey' contactees but I'm yet to find stories of a contactee who was unhealthy, turned terminally ill, had bad illness, etc.  Yes we know many people become very fearful of these experiences but it is seeming to me that from all the research I've done these beings have in return for the help of the contactee made sure they were fit and healthy.

And I'm no exception, I've had dozens of 'grey' visitations, but they've given me good health, they twice have fixed lower back problems for me, and told me how to get rid of my headaches and stomach aches, one even preventing our shed roof coming flying through my and my brothers bedroom window one night when it had been ripped off by a violent storm.  They've protected me from sleepwalking and now have my permission to do to me whatever they want to do to me.
    I trust them to always look after me, so I want to help them as much as they have helped me.  Still though it is quite scary when suspecting they to be in my home, as soon as I finished watching the video in above link i heard a bang down stairs.  My heart raced and I quickly went down stairs to investigate.
    My cavys (guinea pigs) their behaviour hasn't changed though, they are very sensitive to knowing when something is present that isn't normal.  Loud and abnormal noises startle them, and for sure I've noticed them getting scared and startled when 'something' of supernatural origin is close by.  Their behaviour is one sign for me, a sign of 'You're friends are here again.'

I would say that this sentiment that the individuals doing the abducting always return individuals unharmed is a little iffy. Naturally you will not hear accounts from individuals who died during experiments via stress or who had body parts and organs harvested for study to gain a better understanding human physiology. I would doubt very seriously that these are intergalactic doctors providing free healthcare to all alien species free of charge. Millions of people go missing internationally every year. There is a huge pool of humans on this planet from warzones to remote tribal villages in south america and africa that wouldn't be missed if they weren't returned.

Smile I hate to sound paranoid... but the willingness of these being to abduct individuals without their consent seems a little bit insidious... especially since they could just announce their presence and literally thousands of individuals would volunteer to be beamed up or even experimented on if it meant increased health and vitality. They wouldn't expend resources out of the kindness of their heart like organs without a sinister agenda that isn't in the best interest of humankind.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Abduction input

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1