The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Vote_lcapThe Biggest Crime against Mankind I_voting_barThe Biggest Crime against Mankind Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Biggest Crime against Mankind Vote_lcapThe Biggest Crime against Mankind I_voting_barThe Biggest Crime against Mankind Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Biggest Crime against Mankind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Biggest Crime against Mankind Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Crime against Mankind   The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 pm

from the Annunaki
4-20-10

From our perspective, the biggest crime against mankind has been, relegating the human thought process to what we would call dualistic thinking. Dualistic thinking puts everything encountered into an either or, right or wrong scenario. So that you are left with only two choices – either something is right or it’s wrong, either its good or its bad, either it makes sense or it doesn’t. There’s no middle ground to be found.

What that does is eliminate all thought processes that would shade or colour issues and the information being processed by the mind, into the various categories which actually exist. By eliminating that capability within mankind, what they’ve done is relegated man to a narrow band of perception.

And this is insidious; imagine that you could only see two colors, black and white. All the other colors of the rainbow are not available to you, because you were genetically programmed, set up, created to function, only seeing things in pure black, or pure white, no shades of gray, no colours. How would that effect your perception of the world around you? Either something was black, pure black or white, pure white. How would you see the world around you, the universe, everything that existed, within your realm of perception? How would that be seen by you? Once you see this in that connotation, you can understand that it’s quite limiting, overall.

And even as you read this now, perhaps your thinking, this is right or this is wrong. So the question then is how do you get out of this dualistic thought process, that good or bad, right or wrong, yes or no, thought process.

This, more than anything, is what has limited man’s intellect, throughout the ages, this dualistic thought process that you’ll find in a lot of religious doctrines, and religious texts. You’ll find that good- bad god- Satan mentality, which gets transferred to everything, within the human experience. This more than anything else is what has limited human intellect. It’s not the human brain. The human brain has a capacity far greater than what is utilized. And even scientists, your scientists today, realize that, that the brain exists in such a way that it’s really underutilized. This one aspect of your thought process, dualistic thinking, good or bad, right or wrong, yes or no, has hindered, has kept human progress, at pretty much a crawl.

So how do you go on from here – where do you go from here? How do you change any aspect of this?

You can’t. All you can do is recognize it. That is to say, recognize that you are programmed; you are genetically predisposed to thinking in terms of right or wrong, pure black and pure white, with no shades of gray, or colours whatsoever. So once you see that, you can say, okay, I am predisposed to having this happen, I am predisposed to thinking this way, I am predisposed to living this way. Once you recognize it, then that aspect, of that understanding, you are freed from that. That’s not to say that you won’t think in those terms, or that you’re more likely to think in those terms, than not. What it means is that you’ll see it, you’ll understand it for what it is, and you’ll understand why you were genetically programmed this way to limit your understanding, to limit your evolutionary progress, your evolution as a creature of the universe and with that understanding, you can proceed on.

It really depends on you being reprogrammed genetically, more than even seeing it, and that’s what we are here to do is to reprogram the human species genetically, to see in all of the colours, all of the shades and hues, of the rainbow.

END

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Crime against Mankind   The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:51 pm

That is why we are placed here in a learning curve scenario of limited depth to be fooled by the illusion whereby the spirit has to grow a soul into the suit of a molecular carbon based DNA material while learning the objective to survive by faithfully believing in it. If you ever had a dog or a cat you would have noticed they react to things the human does not detect. We can see the reaction and will look for the cause but because we operate in a narrow band of perception, we miss much more of whats going on around us.

We are products of ownership. Sometimes the owners with draw the item for a look and perform curious exploratory manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Crime against Mankind   The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Gigas wrote:
That is why we are placed here in a learning curve scenario of limited depth to be fooled by the illusion whereby the spirit has to grow a soul into the suit of a molecular carbon based DNA material while learning the objective to survive by faithfully believing in it. If you ever had a dog or a cat you would have noticed they react to things the human does not detect. We can see the reaction and will look for the cause but because we operate in a narrow band of perception, we miss much more of whats going on around us.

We are products of ownership. Sometimes the owners with draw the item for a look and perform curious exploratory manipulation.

""we operate in a narrow band of perception"" ... Hi Gigas, what a great thought - I often wonder how much is really out there that we are missing.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Crime against Mankind   The Biggest Crime against Mankind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1