HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Preparing for the End Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 am

davefair wrote:


Actually I thought that it was a "redundent" question that when asked was self answering.

That would be a rhetorical question Very Happy

As far as spelling goes - right here; best little program on the planet. Monitors any typing in any program - and - it's free.

http://tinyspell.numerit.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 am

davefair wrote:


I have a question.
Perhaps one of you knows
the answer.
Why do the moslems
consider that the holiest
of thier holy relics
The one they walk arround
and pray to. Is nothing more
then a nickle iron metorite?

Have I missed somthing here?
A responce would be greatly appreciated

Davefair

If you separate the component parts involved, you will find that there are only two: One would be the world as we see it, and the second would be our brain and how we use it. Since the planet simply IS, and since it is each individual human brain that comes up with a different interpretation of that planet, we narrow the problem down to - PEOPLE and THINKING.

If people see a rock that fell from space, and they want to worship it, but the researched data says they are idiots for doing this, "IT'S JUST A ROCK", there's your answer. If you apply that principle to any aspect of human thinking / interpretation, the answer is - obvious.

One psychotic person creates a law that says - worship the rock - and the folie a deux inflicted masses just follow along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Are you aware of the occult alien threat humankind has itself mercilessly bound by ?

Do tell - I'm all ears.
That was a question in case you missed The ?

Hence my desire for an answer.

OK, I'll have to guess than, you do not know. Thats all I asked, I was just curious if you knew anything.

Do you not understand the rules of language? Why would you have to guess? That was an implied statement - "no" is what was implied. I was hoping for some explanation ... I knew better, but I was hoping.

Now we have rules to communicate, in a little ufo forum, who knew. I only find that train wreck of thought in professions like medical or legal domains where smoke & mirror tactics are used on people outside the profession to double talk the rabble into confusion so the elite controller wins the argument. I see it all the time. Are you sure your not an elitist nwo debunker. Cause it sure does look as though an elitist persuasion of dominatrix rule being applied to a question by a question to not answer the actual question. Thats the modus agendi the elite foist upon the people. Double debunker nwo speak. Knoooooow what I mean. No; Yes, maybe.

You are truly an idiot.

If I were to lay down and die as you wish it, than I maybe an idiot. But, since I know your kind so well, I continue to stand as one who fights your elitist mind silencer control. I and others live and we speak and we share our stories because we have something in common. Something you have not; interest in one anothers story.

Do you not recognise a government agent when you read one.
Probably graduated from Yale too.
I love the smoke n mirror.
When dealing with a goverment wanker
It is not what they say that is important.
It is where they are trying to send you that is.(See Germany 1940)
Usually it is simply "Get away kid n don't bother me."
Which means "i'm going back to sleep."
You know you are never right when you talk to them.
Now politicains are indeed diffrent.
Finding one that speaks the truth
Is like diagonese with his lantern.
A never ending quest.
But please, please let him continue
to be a pain in the foot.
He, in his own way, is irrescable

I remain
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 am

onlychild wrote:
John Hughes wrote:

There is something going on here regarding UFO’s that seems like it needs more people like Bill and his crew, but I don't see the same caliber or focused intent of people doing the posting.


Hi, I must be the Hell's junk yard image person lol. There is a rule of thumb that simply states: You cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. And since this all began back in the early '40s (the Battle of LA - my time-line start) people have done NOTHING but look at the "things" that are in front of their faces. What has that approach done to educate? Nothing really as we continue to look at the same picture.

What exactly has Bill done for this subject? Do we "know" today thanks to Bill? Seems not as the same circular pattern of rhetoric continues as it has all along. Look! Up in the sky; it's a bird; it's a plane; IT'S A UFO! Is it ours? Is it theirs? Is it a projected hologram? I'm going to film this and put it on YouTube where people can claim it's a CGI creation.



John Hughes wrote:

Geez, I don't think I am an elitist, but where are all of the normal people who are simply looking for answers. All I see are channeling babble types and image rich crazy photos of hell’s junk yard and such spouting their own brand of crazy.

In order for you to make that statement you need a solid counter argument to anything said: got one? Here's a "crazy statement" that you can ponder: People claim there is a Graal cup. They search everywhere for it except the place where it is. The Graal cup is not on the earth, hence it has never been found - it's IN THE SKY. Find the cup and you have found the "secret" alluded to by the Mysteries. But wait - do you know what you have found? No. Why? You can't find something when you have no idea what you are looking for.

What I am trying to communicate to you is that the circular pattern of rhetoric people are stuck in, is equivalent to a labyrinth. It's always the same stories over, and over, and over. This is why we haven't gotten anywhere in all these decades; we keep going around in the same circle which has proven to be a worthless approach.


John Hughes wrote:

I guess I thought this might be a more professional less wack ball crowd here, or something. Maybe it’s me, I could be expecting something that is not that practical in this UFO field, I don't know.
Sorry for the rant.

People have a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water. Why? Only one explanation ... they don't see the baby.

The problem here is simple:
1) People want answers.
2) People don't know how to find said answers.
3) People depend on others to find said answers - BUT ...
4) those answers had better align with the small pile of beliefs I DO have, or else - PFFT - they're worthless.

Sorry for the counter-rant LOL.


1) People don't want answers.
2) People wouldn't know an answer if it walked up and bit them
3) People really don't depend on others for answers because
4) People have no idea that there are even questions.
5) People don't believe (unless some one tells them to){see lynch mob mentality}
6) People do not like to debate (it requires thought and people don't like to think)

That last by the way has the ring of truth cause I banged it with my little hammer, the twenty pound one.
A good rant is never wasted lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
If you think I am spamming (which I am Not) make a formal complaint!
Good lord
my dear fellow if I had my way you would have your name back.
A good debate is not a spam.
For that matter a good argument to persuade one to change ones out look or mind
when well done is a thing of beauty.
a jest or a jape can never be missed placed. (similar bieng a picadore in the bull ring)

What was your horrible crime.
The truth perhaps.

I remain
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

davefair wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you think I am spamming (which I am Not) make a formal complaint!
Good lord
my dear fellow if I had my way you would have your name back.
A good debate is not a spam.
For that matter a good argument to persuade one to change ones out look or mind
when well done is a thing of beauty.
a jest or a jape can never be missed placed. (similar bieng a picadore in the bull ring)

What was your horrible crime.
The truth perhaps.

I remain
Davefair


No crime, and certainly no truth, just irrational dumping garbage without explaining why.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Truth needs no explanation .

We can all fart about as long as we like but the truth is the truth .

To me the end times signifies nothing more than the end of dillusion . The end of deceit and confusion .
People are waking up .

Nothing can stop the awakening .

Hold onto yourself .
Peace .


FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

Suspect Fw my dear sir,
That which you state is true. How ever debate to arrive at the truth has verdint attraction.
Now as I recall in order to establish "Truth" one must lay the way with FACTS. For example
Something happened in near Roswell. That is a fact. What happened is open to conjecture.
The A.A.F. Provided a picture of two men holding what appeared to be tin foil. That is a fact.
Now, after all of these years, the airforce changed thier story to say it was a way of testing for atomic
detinations in Russia. They now state that this is a fact, and produced a wooden box with some more
scrap inside it to "prove" thier story.
Now bieng some what of a sceptic, having worked for both the military and the goverment for most of
my adult life. I would point out one simple fact. If they told a lie to start with what would make you think they are telling you the truth now. If the last three presidents can stand up before the cameras and tell bald face lies to the American people. What would make you think that any statment by any goverment offical would be the truth. santa

lol! davefair lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Thanks Davefair .Interesting though your point is , i was in fact referring to personal truth .
The only kind there is as i consider . I am well aware of the un-truths that we are , and have been fed for far too long .
Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

free wheel wrote:
Thanks Davefair .Interesting though your point is , i was in fact referring to personal truth .
The only kind there is as i consider . I am well aware of the un-truths that we are , and have been fed for far too long .
Cheers FW .

Actually I think that you are correct.
Down here we held our primary elections today. I have never in my life, witnessed such a bunch of bald faced mud slinging. They even had the audacity to take on a former, decorated, Marine and try to coat him with some of it.
They lost, he won.
It's kinda like listening to b.p. say that all of the oil is gone.

Personal truth is what we, the individual, decide is true. In every case that holds true, but most people are lazy and prefer to be told the truth.

I remain in your debt

Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 pm

John Hughes wrote:
No disrespect intended, but I don't believe in channeling. There must be some other explanation, or cause and effect here. How can you say for certain that it all comes from who you say it does, geez.

You've been doing it since you were 8 years old man! Programing glitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am

John Hughes wrote:
Quote :


Sorry John,

I was not trying to start an argument either. Besides, if you look at what I said, I said that "spirits are notorious liars". That actually supports your above stated point of view. That is the nature of dialog.

No anger or malice is involved, I am just offering alternative ideas. Like I said before, "common sense" is not the final arbiter of what is true or what is not. It is just a popular trend in thought.

Those trends are subjective and have no monopoly on truth, whatever that may be. Keeping an open mind means entertaining many different ideas, even ones that you are not comfortable with.

In fact, I would say that open mindedness DEMANDS entertaining ideas that you are not comfortable with. The universe is a big weird place. How do any of us know what is truly possible out there? It is always a good idea to keep those infinite possibilities in mind.

And yeah, that is just my subjective belief..... Suspect

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike

Mike, no need to apologize, it's all good, brother. Maybe I should lighten up, on my part. To be honest, I don't understand why this alien/UFO topic brings out the crazies. I spent a good week reading a lot of posts here before my first post and I'm at a total loss, to be honest. I think Bill is doing great work, and I thought this forum would follow along those lines, but it seems like this is one big bus load of, well, maybe I should stop right there.

There is something going on here regarding UFO’s that seems like it needs more people like Bill and his crew, but I don't see the same caliber or focused intent of people doing the posting. Geez, I don't think I am an elitist, but where are all of the normal people who are simply looking for answers. All I see are channeling babble types and image rich crazy photos of hell’s junk yard and such spouting their own brand of crazy.

I guess I thought this might be a more professional less wack ball crowd here, or something. Maybe it’s me, I could be expecting something that is not that practical in this UFO field, I don't know.

Sorry for the rant.

One need not be adept in the olfactory to see the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   

Back to top Go down
 
Preparing for the End Times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Royal Rupert Times
» The name Mizraim many times came into my mind (Egypt)
» Dates and times in Dreams
» My husband dreamed last night of being shot in the back 3 times!!!
» Jumu'ah Nasiha -Advises For The Times Of Trial

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: