The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Vote_lcapPreparing for the End Times - Page 2 I_voting_barPreparing for the End Times - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Vote_lcapPreparing for the End Times - Page 2 I_voting_barPreparing for the End Times - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Preparing for the End Times

Go down 
+3
Mike Good
onlychild
Jocariah
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Are you aware of the occult alien threat humankind has itself mercilessly bound by ?

Do tell - I'm all ears.
That was a question in case you missed The ?

Hence my desire for an answer.

OK, I'll have to guess than, you do not know. Thats all I asked, I was just curious if you knew anything.

Do you not understand the rules of language? Why would you have to guess? That was an implied statement - "no" is what was implied. I was hoping for some explanation ... I knew better, but I was hoping.

Now we have rules to communicate, in a little ufo forum, who knew. I only find that train wreck of thought in professions like medical or legal domains where smoke & mirror tactics are used on people outside the profession to double talk the rabble into confusion so the elite controller wins the argument. I see it all the time. Are you sure your not an elitist nwo debunker. Cause it sure does look as though an elitist persuasion of dominatrix rule being applied to a question by a question to not answer the actual question. Thats the modus agendi the elite foist upon the people. Double debunker nwo speak. Knoooooow what I mean. No; Yes, maybe.

Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Chuckle You are truly an idiot.

If I were to lay down and die as you wish it, than I maybe an idiot. But, since I know your kind so well, I continue to stand as one who fights your elitist mind silencer control. I and others live and we speak and we share our stories because we have something in common. Something you have not; interest in one anothers story.

There is no "elitist mind" here - if you believe there is then you truly are deluded; an idiot by the oldest understanding, the Greek idios: one's own / private. You are out there on your own in your little world, and feel my quest for information and verification has something to do with my wanting you to lay down and die. As usual you side step the picture because inwardly - you know you are wrong.

As far as interest, when you (or anyone) can prove what you say with information that can be held in one's hands and examined, it may be another story. You seek to classify anyone who opposes your picture - I look for proof. So far ... there is nothing but words.

Lol, your silly clown tap dance is over dear fellow, you can go now, we see your lame circus act is that of wanton denial to debunk our freedom of ufo discussion by your insistent jumping up and down forcing your troubled delusional conclusions we are wrong in all views and you alone, are right. You sincerely have our full permissions to exit stage out.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Are you aware of the occult alien threat humankind has itself mercilessly bound by ?

Do tell - I'm all ears.

OK, I'll have to guess than, you do not know. Thats all I asked, I was just curious if you knew anything.

Do you not understand the rules of language? Why would you have to guess? That was an implied statement - "no" is what was implied. I was hoping for some explanation ... I knew better, but I was hoping.

Now we have rules to communicate, in a little ufo forum, who knew. I only find that train wreck of thought in professions like medical or legal domains where smoke & mirror tactics are used on people outside the profession to double talk the rabble into confusion so the elite controller wins the argument. I see it all the time. Are you sure your not an elitist nwo debunker. Cause it sure does look as though an elitist persuasion of dominatrix rule being applied to a question by a question to not answer the actual question. Thats the modus agendi the elite foist upon the people. Double debunker nwo speak. Knoooooow what I mean. No; Yes, maybe.

If I were to lay down and die as you wish it, than I maybe an idiot. But, since I know your kind so well, I continue to stand as one who fights your elitist mind silencer control. I and others live and we speak and we share our stories because we have something in common. Something you have not; interest in one anothers story.

There is no "elitist mind" here - if you believe there is then you truly are deluded; an idiot by the oldest understanding, the Greek idios: one's own / private. You are out there on your own in your little world, and feel my quest for information and verification has something to do with my wanting you to lay down and die. As usual you side step the picture because inwardly - you know you are wrong.

As far as interest, when you (or anyone) can prove what you say with information that can be held in one's hands and examined, it may be another story. You seek to classify anyone who opposes your picture - I look for proof. So far ... there is nothing but words.

Lol, your silly clown tap dance is over dear fellow, you can go now, we see your lame circus act is that of wanton denial to debunk our freedom of ufo discussion by your insistent jumping up and down forcing your troubled delusional conclusions we are wrong in all views and you alone, are right. You sincerely have our full permissions to exit stage out.

You can jump and hop and skip and dance - you can try to dodge it all with a smoke-screen trying to push crap onto someone else. You have no answers. You are delusional. Take a pill LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Do tell - I'm all ears.

You can jump and hop and skip and dance - you can try to dodge it all with a smoke-screen trying to push crap onto someone else. You have no answers. You are delusional. Take a pill LOL.

I see you have sunk to such depth as to now parrot my lead as you flounder to pull coherent thoughts into meaningfull sentences.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 am

Gigas wrote:

I see you have sunk to such depth as to now parrot my lead as you flounder to pull coherent thoughts into meaningfull sentences.

Will you (can you) stop? Parrot your lead? I have asked for coherent thoughts from you - I have gotten none. I have asked for meaningful sentences - I have gotten none. I have tried to end this conversation - it hasn't happened. How else can I say it? Go away. You make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Gigas wrote:

Gigas,

If you don't mind my interruption into your little "panel discussion" here, I too would like to know what your rhetorical question here is about.

So, what is this presumed alien threat that I am so mercilessly bound by? Does it have anything to do with the threat perceived by Steven Hawking?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Cheers!!

Mike
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Thpopcorn-1
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:39 am

Hey, Mike's back - Hi Mike! cheers

Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Jocariah wrote:

Hey J!

Are you still dodging sincere questions? Suspect

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Mike Good wrote:
Jocariah wrote:

Hey J!

Are you still dodging sincere questions? Suspect

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike

Possibly, it usually depends on the sincerity of the questioner ... Very Happy

At any rate, I'd be interested in your thoughts on The Fabric of the Universe - should you care to comment, once I'm finished transcribing and posting.

I just posted part 1 of 5 or 6 parts, that I'll end up with on the topic - I have over an hour’s worth of audio, but transcribing it is a pain.

This information is starting to interest me, to be honest - although I must admit to never really being too keen on cosmology or astrophysics.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 am

No disrespect intended, but I don't believe in channeling. There must be some other explanation, or cause and effect here. How can you say for certain that it all comes from who you say it does, geez.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am

John Hughes wrote:
No disrespect intended, but I don't believe in channeling. There must be some other explanation, or cause and effect here.

How can you say for certain that it all comes from who you say it does, geez.

How can you say it doesn't? The saw cuts both ways.

Somebody, I can't remember who (Crowley?) said that spirits are notorious liars. So, just like science (steeped in subjectivity) it can't be completely trusted. You just have to take it for what it is and leave behind what doesn't suit you.

But just remember, the beliefs you choose, either through your personal belief or those acquired through your culture, are not a measure of truth, but only a measure of belief.

The truth, whatever that may be, is another thing altogether. albino
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Mike Good wrote:
John Hughes wrote:
No disrespect intended, but I don't believe in channeling. There must be some other explanation, or cause and effect here.

Somebody, I can't remember who (Crowley?) said that spirits are notorious liars. So, just like science (steeped in subjectivity) it can't be completely trusted. You just have to take it for what it is and leave behind what doesn't suit you.

But just remember, the beliefs you choose, either through your personal belief or those acquired through your culture, are not a measure of truth, but only a measure of belief.

Not trying to start an agrument, as I'm the new guy here, ha ha, but if it was true, we'd all be doing it, right. You can believe in this fringe stuff if you like, no skin off my nose. I just think is nonsensical mumbo jumbo bring out ther Weegie Board stuff, but that's me. I don't mean to condemn this guy but geez. What happened to good old common sense.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

John Hughes wrote:
Mike Good wrote:
John Hughes wrote:

Not trying to start an agrument, as I'm the new guy here, ha ha, but if it was true, we'd all be doing it, right. You can believe in this fringe stuff if you like, no skin off my nose. I just think is nonsensical mumbo jumbo bring out ther Weegie Board stuff, but that's me. I don't mean to condemn this guy but geez. What happened to good old common sense.

Sorry John,

I was not trying to start an argument either. Besides, if you look at what I said, I said that "spirits are notorious liars". That actually supports your above stated point of view. That is the nature of dialog.

No anger or malice is involved, I am just offering alternative ideas. Like I said before, "common sense" is not the final arbiter of what is true or what is not. It is just a popular trend in thought.

Those trends are subjective and have no monopoly on truth, whatever that may be. Keeping an open mind means entertaining many different ideas, even ones that you are not comfortable with.

In fact, I would say that open mindedness DEMANDS entertaining ideas that you are not comfortable with. The universe is a big weird place. How do any of us know what is truly possible out there? It is always a good idea to keep those infinite possibilities in mind.

And yeah, that is just my subjective belief..... Suspect

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Quote :

Sorry John,

I was not trying to start an argument either. Besides, if you look at what I said, I said that "spirits are notorious liars". That actually supports your above stated point of view. That is the nature of dialog.

No anger or malice is involved, I am just offering alternative ideas. Like I said before, "common sense" is not the final arbiter of what is true or what is not. It is just a popular trend in thought.

Those trends are subjective and have no monopoly on truth, whatever that may be. Keeping an open mind means entertaining many different ideas, even ones that you are not comfortable with.

In fact, I would say that open mindedness DEMANDS entertaining ideas that you are not comfortable with. The universe is a big weird place. How do any of us know what is truly possible out there? It is always a good idea to keep those infinite possibilities in mind.

And yeah, that is just my subjective belief..... Suspect

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike

Mike, no need to apologize, it's all good, brother. Maybe I should lighten up, on my part. To be honest, I don't understand why this alien/UFO topic brings out the crazies. I spent a good week reading a lot of posts here before my first post and I'm at a total loss, to be honest. I think Bill is doing great work, and I thought this forum would follow along those lines, but it seems like this is one big bus load of, well, maybe I should stop right there.

There is something going on here regarding UFO’s that seems like it needs more people like Bill and his crew, but I don't see the same caliber or focused intent of people doing the posting. Geez, I don't think I am an elitist, but where are all of the normal people who are simply looking for answers. All I see are channeling babble types and image rich crazy photos of hell’s junk yard and such spouting their own brand of crazy.

I guess I thought this might be a more professional less wack ball crowd here, or something. Maybe it’s me, I could be expecting something that is not that practical in this UFO field, I don't know.

Sorry for the rant.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:15 am

John Hughes wrote:

There is something going on here regarding UFO’s that seems like it needs more people like Bill and his crew, but I don't see the same caliber or focused intent of people doing the posting.

Hi, I must be the Hell's junk yard image person lol. There is a rule of thumb that simply states: You cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. And since this all began back in the early '40s (the Battle of LA - my time-line start) people have done NOTHING but look at the "things" that are in front of their faces. What has that approach done to educate? Nothing really as we continue to look at the same picture.

What exactly has Bill done for this subject? Do we "know" today thanks to Bill? Seems not as the same circular pattern of rhetoric continues as it has all along. Look! Up in the sky; it's a bird; it's a plane; IT'S A UFO! Is it ours? Is it theirs? Is it a projected hologram? I'm going to film this and put it on YouTube where people can claim it's a CGI creation.

Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Blank-Facepalm

John Hughes wrote:

Geez, I don't think I am an elitist, but where are all of the normal people who are simply looking for answers. All I see are channeling babble types and image rich crazy photos of hell’s junk yard and such spouting their own brand of crazy.

In order for you to make that statement you need a solid counter argument to anything said: got one? Here's a "crazy statement" that you can ponder: People claim there is a Graal cup. They search everywhere for it except the place where it is. The Graal cup is not on the earth, hence it has never been found - it's IN THE SKY. Find the cup and you have found the "secret" alluded to by the Mysteries. But wait - do you know what you have found? No. Why? You can't find something when you have no idea what you are looking for.

What I am trying to communicate to you is that the circular pattern of rhetoric people are stuck in, is equivalent to a labyrinth. It's always the same stories over, and over, and over. This is why we haven't gotten anywhere in all these decades; we keep going around in the same circle which has proven to be a worthless approach.

John Hughes wrote:

I guess I thought this might be a more professional less wack ball crowd here, or something. Maybe it’s me, I could be expecting something that is not that practical in this UFO field, I don't know.
Sorry for the rant.

People have a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water. Why? Only one explanation ... they don't see the baby.

The problem here is simple:
1) People want answers.
2) People don't know how to find said answers.
3) People depend on others to find said answers - BUT ...
4) those answers had better align with the small pile of beliefs I DO have, or else - PFFT - they're worthless.

Sorry for the counter-rant LOL.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Pondered your post for a while Onlychild and it occured to me .

Onlychild said .

Quote :
4) those answers had better align with the small pile of beliefs I DO have, or else - PFFT - they're worthless.

Theres your problem right there !

To find what you are seeking you must stop clinging to your beliefs . After all , they are just that !

With respect FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm

free wheel wrote:
Pondered your post for a while Onlychild and it occured to me .

Onlychild said .

Quote :

Theres your problem right there !

To find what you are seeking you must stop clinging to your beliefs . After all , they are just that !

With respect FW . Very Happy

As long as "beliefs" are constructed from data, you can see at any time where an error or problem is, remove it if necessary, and just reconfigure the pile of information that is left without it.

The best example is religion. Religion A looks at religion B and vise versa; both say the other is wrong. How would you figure out which, if either, is right? Data (and a lot of it LOL). They both just believe they are right, even though the doctrines oppose each other. That cannot be, yet they cannot see it.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Quote :

As long as "beliefs" are constructed from data, you can see at any time where an error or problem is, remove it if necessary, and just reconfigure the pile of information that is left without it.

The best example is religion. Religion A looks at religion B and vise versa; both say the other is wrong. How would you figure out which, if either, is right? Data (and a lot of it LOL). They both just believe they are right, even though the doctrines oppose each other. That cannot be, yet they cannot see it.

Yes , but what if you are missing the most significant piece of data . The data that
takes you beyond belief and to a position of knowing ? We could then take the perspective of " oh , maybe there is another piece of data that i haven't found yet
and perhaps that will make everything i thought i knew , wrong !
Where does it end ?

I have always maintained that the point of your life is what you make it .

I have no need to search through miles and miles of historical data . History is written by the victor , as they say , and therefore inherently unreliable .

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:08 am

free wheel wrote:
Quote :

Yes , but what if you are missing the most significant piece of data . The data that
takes you beyond belief and to a position of knowing ? We could then take the perspective of " oh , maybe there is another piece of data that i haven't found yet
and perhaps that will make everything i thought i knew , wrong !
Where does it end ?

I have always maintained that the point of your life is what you make it .

I have no need to search through miles and miles of historical data . History is written by the victor , as they say , and therefore inherently unreliable .

Cheers FW .

This is why they call it RE-search; you search, then search again as many times as is necessary. There is always more under a rock somewhere. I have found things at times that made me remove sections that were now wrong; it was a matter of simply reformatting what was left.
The things I have looked at are pieces left over from a rewriting of history. It's sort of like scanning the ground for pieces. Not everyone is cut out for it I guess, but I enjoyed every minute.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks for responding by way of the written word Onlychild .
Half expected a video link in response in leu of whats been going on here lately !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:18 pm

free wheel wrote:
Half expected a video link in response in leu of whats been going on here lately !

FW . Very Happy
It's kinda like - you either have something to say, or, you have something that someone else once said on a video. I believe the problem is that the books generation (before the internet) is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

free wheel wrote:

FW . Very Happy

cheers

Whaaaat!, you no likey video posts absent of stimulating opinion inserted to why such a thing is brought before your mind. Me knows nothing why with no likey either, but me has now learned how to bump meself up to top poster position. Spam it be called.

As in other forums before this, the governor would send fatal warning to stop such practice. Post a video, post your thoughts so it not be spam.

Ok, I now return you to the world as you likey.

lol!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Hehe , You weren't Black beard in a former life were you Gigas ?

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Gigas,

I have not been spamming anything, only two weeks ago I had to ask another member what spam was? This is my first forum.

I have had two members contact me via pm who have said I was doing a good job!

I have been posting video for those who have not seen them, I have posted them in my own topics so as not to tread on anyones toes.

I have had a home computer for the last 4 years, yes, i've put 4 years of video's on the site + my own experience, all done with the truest of intentions. I'm sorry you two can't see that.

As for the quickest way to become top poster I presume you are on about 'Anything Funy' and 'Sci Fi Clips'. I'm sorry your view of the world is so narrow. Not everything needs to be serious all of the time, how about some fun every now and again.

Kind regards, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Dude , i think it's just that this is a forum . And on forums people like to debate . It is great that you have collated all these vids and a goldmine for the newcomer . But most of the people on here i understand , are way beyond this point .

Saying it as i see it .

FW ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the End Times
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next