The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Vote_lcapAre aliens just as flawed as we are? I_voting_barAre aliens just as flawed as we are? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Vote_lcapAre aliens just as flawed as we are? I_voting_barAre aliens just as flawed as we are? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Are aliens just as flawed as we are?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Empty
PostSubject: Are aliens just as flawed as we are?   Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am

Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Thus the negative tales of abduction and other various weirdnesses? I mean it always seems like you hear about the negative most of the time before you hear about the positive when it comes to alien interactions with mankind from probes to sexual assaults to creepy experiences showing people the end of the World. Are they just us flying around up there with the same Coyote foolishness that we partake in down here but just happen to have fancier Space Craft to fly around with? Or are they living right here amongst us with treaties with our government that the public is not aware of completely but it keeps dripping out from Whistle blowers. Do we place to much importance on these beings in the sky? Would we indeed treat them like Gods if they came down and spoke to us? Do you have a positive or negative experience you would like to share or any comments on the above?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

PostSubject: Re: Are aliens just as flawed as we are?   Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 pm

There are some labs and tracking scientists who purposely hire people who do not have a great love for animals as they want a job done and not people to dote on the animals. It seems very cold to us hearing that, but some jobs include euthanasia and other non pleasant tasks.

The extraterrestrials could be the same way. They have a task to do (collect samples, DNA etc) and may not want the technicians to worry about the treatment of the subjects (humans in this case).

It is not that they are flawed personality wise, it is possibly because they are professionals in what they do.

I would imagine every being out there has flaws of some type. If everyone was perfect, life would be quite boring.

This is all highly conjecture on my part, but it is fun to speculate on this subject.
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Are aliens just as flawed as we are?   Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 am

Ufofiend wrote:
Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Thus the negative tales of abduction and other various weirdnesses? I mean it always seems like you hear about the negative most of the time before you hear about the positive when it comes to alien interactions with mankind from probes to sexual assaults to creepy experiences showing people the end of the World. Are they just us flying around up there with the same Coyote foolishness that we partake in down here but just happen to have fancier Space Craft to fly around with? Or are they living right here amongst us with treaties with our government that the public is not aware of completely but it keeps dripping out from Whistle blowers. Do we place to much importance on these beings in the sky? Would we indeed treat them like Gods if they came down and spoke to us? Do you have a positive or negative experience you would like to share or any comments on the above?

I dunno? Somebody is abducting us, impregnating the female of our specis (without permission), while (in theory), they return all of us (those who are abdcuted), are mainly the primary suspects in cattle and horse mutilations, and recently, worrisome rumors (leaking from the 'invisible college') that Human cadavers have been found which standard MO characteristic of cattle mutes. Then, one must consider the fact that ET aerial objects have been historically reported since at least the 1500's, which suggests, period to be much too long to simply be 'science' based 'visitation', and they are still being 'stealthy' in their apparently accidental exhibitions. While there were rumors, TV reports in the 1950s, of range scientists (enroute to White Sands Missile Proving Grounds, Hwy 54) having been stopped by a hovering flying-saucer in the middle of highway, aliens walking on the highway made overt contact with those scientists.

ET don't sound too advanced to me, at least from a loving Spiritual perspective. Love is the antithesis of imposition, while in many instance ET exhibitions seem impositional, --could be interspeciel mutual exclusive dichotomy? The parts don't match..

And then they crash.

xray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are aliens just as flawed as we are?   Are aliens just as flawed as we are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are aliens just as flawed as we are?
Page 1 of 1