The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Vote_lcapSalutations from Redwoodjedi I_voting_barSalutations from Redwoodjedi Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Salutations from Redwoodjedi Vote_lcapSalutations from Redwoodjedi I_voting_barSalutations from Redwoodjedi Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Salutations from Redwoodjedi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik Stitt
Erik Stitt

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Salutations from Redwoodjedi Empty
PostSubject: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 am

Although not a complete Noob to the magazine or its affilitated members, I am, however, very green here.

My name is Erik Stitt, a.k.a. Redwoodjedi and I can usually be found on the Paratopia Message Boards, my website, Contact as well as intermittent times on ATS, The Debris Field, The Orange Orb, Bob Koford's site, The Interstellar Housewife and of course Facebook.

I have been in my 43 times dancing around the sun, a lifelong experiencer of High Strangeness as well as an active investigator, researcher and theorician of things High Strange. I have as of late begun to amass and organize my work into writings and articulations concerning the paranormal and they are published all throughout the web and can readily be found without too much poking and prodding of the current system. Asking also yields bounty.

Other than the above ascribed, I am a simple man who enjoys being a loving father to two teenaged daughters and a doting husband to the most tolerant of women on the planet. I am very fortunate to have been married to my best friend going on nighe 20 years. I am also a Reiki Master, Philosopher, Artist, Musician/Composer and devout fisherman.

I look forward to meeting and conversing with each of you and I am most happy to be here.

Cheers and Grace,

Erik Smile
Back to top Go down
http://psychoterrestrial.com

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm

I look forward to having nice discussions and debates with you. Welcome to UFO Magazine forum.
Back to top Go down
Erik Stitt
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

LloydB wrote:
I look forward to having nice discussions and debates with you. Welcome to UFO Magazine forum.

Thank you kindly, Lloyd for the warm greeting. I too look forward to heady discussion as time avails.

Cheers,

RJ Smile
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Great to see you here Erik!
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

Redwood in the house!

He's a stand up wise guy!

Great writer as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Erik Stitt
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Wow! I've been so busy on other sites as well as my own, that I forgot to check back in here. Ooooops!! Sorry about that! Thank you all for the kindnesses and warm welcomes. I will try to earn all of them.

I am very excited to be posting here with some of the most brilliant minds in the field. I aspire to be among their number someday. I've a long way to go but I'll keep pluggin' away at it!

Now, let's see, hmmm...I'm gonna poke around and find some trouble to get into while I'm here.

Shouldn't be too hard. It always seems to find me!

Cheers, Love and Grace,

RJ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Redwoodjedi   Salutations from Redwoodjedi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations from Redwoodjedi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: