The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Vote_lcapMoscow UFO 3/29/10 I_voting_barMoscow UFO 3/29/10 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Vote_lcapMoscow UFO 3/29/10 I_voting_barMoscow UFO 3/29/10 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Moscow UFO 3/29/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turboman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 am

When I was in the hospital last week, watching FOX news March 28 or 29th and at 0435 there was a brieff 10 second mention and photo of a triangular craft reportedly one mile across, hovering over the Kremlin. I watched the rest of the day to confirm and it NEVER came on again. (censorship?).

The reporter said all Europe was all "a-gogle" over it.

In the San Franciso Examiner YOU TALK column there was a two page article about it on March 29th. I found the site on Google ad printed it before it could be removed from the internet.

This was almost to the day when suddenly Putin was agreeing to a nuke reduction, that Obama took credit for.

The articles author (Michael Salla, PHD) said that it could be related to Dec. 21, 2012 dooms day predictions. I think the aliens told the Mayans and Incas that they would return on that date to introduce themselves to us and that's why their calenders stopped. At the beginning of the new age.

He believed that the aliens were a race that "seeded" DNA on suitable planets and often came back to modify the gene string slightly. Reptillian, Neanderthal, cromagnon, homo-sapians were probably early experiments.They could have placed human-looking individuals to change history when things were going too slowly.. Jesus, Moses, Buddha, DaVinchi. Edison, Einstein, and Tesla all might have been among those that were planted to better direct societies advancemant and to speed things up.

Todays scientists have confirmed that there are intergalactic genes in our DNA. Peer group approved...

Sure gets one thinking... Shocked
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 am

Do you notice how pictures and explanations always revolve around the same old story? What better way to trap people than to keep them running around the same circle. Basketball
Back to top Go down

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

There is a video of a pyramid type UFO making its rounds on many UFO blogs and sites on YouTube. As with most of the UFO videos, this one is also a hoax. I would think many people would of seen such a huge craft in a city of more than 10 million people.

Also, Michael Salla may not be the best person to quote when doing research:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall-of-shame/134-michael-salla
Back to top Go down
turboman

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 pm

LloydB wrote:
There is a video of a pyramid type UFO making its rounds on many UFO blogs and sites on YouTube. As with most of the UFO videos, this one is also a hoax. I would think many people would of seen such a huge craft in a city of more than 10 million people.

Also, Michael Salla may not be the best person to quote when doing research:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall-of-shame/134-michael-salla

Millions of Moscowites diid see the craft. In Russia there is no free press or public discussion. If the Government doesn't want you to talk or publicise something, you don''t.

Who killed Vince Foster? Why wasn't it investigated? Why did Flight 800 blow uo off NY with an explosion directly above the fuel tank? Like where the shoe bomber choose to sit. Who REALLY killed Kennedy? Why was the true answer never told to the public. Thousands of people saw it.

If the Government doesn't want you to know something, to prevent panic, civil unrest, or economic disaster, they will give you a lie. Like the UFO excuses that have been covering up aliens for thousands of years. Until it became a part of our culture, never to be disputed.

Why did FOX broadcast the incident I refer to only ONCE. Until they got their fingers slapped and probably told it was a matter of National security and they would be subject to prosecution.

Ever read 'The Philadelphia Incident" set up by Tesla. Why are sailors under orders to never speak of the incident? Proof exists that it happened with many expert witnesses. Please explain, sir.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Like I said - same old story. Basketball
Back to top Go down

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

The wonderful thing about ufology and other paranormal subjects is people get to choose what they believe in. I am one who needs more evidence than a YouTube CGI video of a giant pyramid above the city. Notice there is not a crowd outside staring at the huge object hanging above the city of over 10 million people. I know I would be outside staring at a huge unknown object floating above my city. Again, there are no crowds visible in the videos watching what would be a very astonishing and mysterious event.

While Russia is more authoritarian than we like here, the country is actually very open minded about UFO sightings and reports.

I watched the show (History Channel) on the conspiracy surrounding Flight 800 and am not buying into it. People want to see conspiracy everywhere, which again is fine by me. Flight 800 is a tragic happening, and there is nothing more to it.

I do believe there is much more to the Kennedy assassination as there is much evidence out there to support it. Read Jim Marrs' book "Crossfire" as it is well researched about that happening.

The Philadelphia Experiment was a nice Hollywood movie, but did not happen. While it is true the military was experimenting with making ships invisible to radar, it was not like the movie says where they were trying to make them invisible to the naked eye. The alleged ship involved was actually at sea during the supposed experiments, and the sailors would vouch for that one. This is one conspiracy that has been debunked time and time again but keeps on living.

The government does and can lie, but they ultimately get caught. I also believe they know more about what happened at Roswell and Kecksburg PA than what they are letting on to. There is also a shadow government that President Bush mentioned in a speech too.

As Sigmund Freud once said which should also be taken into the folds of conspiracy theories: "Sometimes a cigar is a cigar."

I will be called a disinformation agent and the usual from many here because I do not believe all the theories that are out there. If it means debunking the hoaxes and outright lies to get at the truth, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
turboman

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Lloyd, you really know your stuff. Could you have a mindset just the opposite of most reaers. Isn't there a magazine called "Skeptic" or something. They arbitrarily 'dis-believe everything.

Didn't see Philadelphia movie but read the book. There was a "Tesla" wasn't there? Or is that another ruse? Just seems there are so many similar sighting. Is it just the "monkey-see, monkey do'"?

As to Dec. 21, 2012, that was witten down (carved) many years before there were conspiracy buffs. Amazing how that date is just about the date the 2012 elections are decided? Conspiracy?

Don't even pretend to know. Very effective Govt. hush-up, isn't it?

God (UFO) speed. cheers
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 pm

turboman wrote:
Lloyd, you really know your stuff. Could you have a mindset just the opposite of most reaers. Isn't there a magazine called "Skeptic" or something. They arbitrarily 'dis-believe everything.

Didn't see Philadelphia movie but read the book. There was a "Tesla" wasn't there? Or is that another ruse? Just seems there are so many similar sighting. Is it just the "monkey-see, monkey do'"?

As to Dec. 21, 2012, that was witten down (carved) many years before there were conspiracy buffs. Amazing how that date is just about the date the 2012 elections are decided? Conspiracy?

Don't even pretend to know. Very effective Govt. hush-up, isn't it?

God (UFO) speed. cheers

Nothing like someone who questions the one who questions everything. And regarding 2012, we have NOTHING - except the weathered Tortuguero Monument 6 and something about Bolon Yokte K'u - coming? Basketball
Back to top Go down
turboman

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Any researcher that starts with his mind pre-disposed, "...this just has to be a scam, now let's just prove it", plays into the hands of skeptics. Usually with encouragement from the media and the Government and to the deficit of the facts.

Everyone has their own personal opinion based on many, many things they saw or experiened during their lives, and no matter what it is, they just won't believe what they just won't believe....

Nothing wrong with that. Takes two to play tennis. jocolor
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 pm

I don't see it as predisposed; I call it brakes. The scientific method wants as much data as they can get to prove any hypothesis, and we should do the same. There is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism in this subject.

MY personal take is whether or not a particular subject is even worth spending time and energy on. I don't particularly care about sightings, they are worthless; I couldn't care less about disappearing ships; and I think if I hear Govt cover-up one more time I'm gonna scream. These subjects (and many more like them) have been hashed to death for decades, and people still aren't any closer to an answer. Yes, everyone has their own personal opinion, however, there can be only one answer to the problem, not 6 billion. Who ya gonna believe? Got proof?
Back to top Go down

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 pm

turboman wrote:
Any researcher that starts with his mind pre-disposed, "...this just has to be a scam, now let's just prove it", plays into the hands of skeptics. Usually with encouragement from the media and the Government and to the deficit of the facts.

Everyone has their own personal opinion based on many, many things they saw or experiened during their lives, and no matter what it is, they just won't believe what they just won't believe....

Nothing wrong with that. Takes two to play tennis. jocolor

Because I am skeptical of most stuff that is out there, and ask questions to both sides of the equation, I should only read Skeptical Inquirer? I do think more people in these paranormal fields should ask questions of what is going on. I can put up a huge list of people and events who have been proven to be frauds, charlatans and hoaxes.

Again, I have read many authors and take much from what they write about. Jim Marrs is very well researched and lets the reader decide for himself. Richard Dolan's hard work pays off in his UFO tomes as he has much in there that is documented by the government.

I do believe an extraterrestrial craft or probe crash landed in both Roswell and Kecksburg PA. How do I know this? Because the good researchers found the documents proving something big happened at those places.

For Roswell, flag officers were notified; the debris was flown to Ft Worth and then to Wright Patterson AAFB; the original reports that it was not a weather balloon; and the finding that Project Mogul was not a classified program as the USAF would have us believe. If it were Project Mogul, the DCM would of been the highest ranking officer notified on a Fourth of July weekend and the debris would of been scrapped through normal procedures, not specially flown to WP.

For Kecksburg, Major Kevin Randle's hard work paid off when he found documents stating Operation Moon Dust was activated for the object retrieval. Soviet satellites have been ruled out of this case too. And they would not activate any agency for a meteor.

A debunker does not think any aliens have visited Earth, and I believe there are many great cases that prove otherwise. Does that mean I believe chemtrails, all the 9/11 conspiracies and that we have an underground alien base at Dulce? No, I do not take the word of a few internet sites claiming to know what is actually happening. I do need some type of clear evidence to support the claim. That means I fall under the label of skeptic (I hate labels). I think it is very healthy to question all the claims that are made out there.
Back to top Go down
turboman

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 am

You make great sense. I used to fall in your category. It's just that there are to many incidents that are just too similar.

There are just too many things in the universe that we are unable to grasp. Maybe it was intendid that way.

Sort of like an ant about to cross a railroad track and suddenly a train goes by. The ant doesn't have the slightest idea what it is, where it goes, why it goes, or what is doing there. It's just is what it is. His tiny brain just cannot comprehend what happened.

Anything seen through human eyes only see what his brain can comprehend. The exraterestial events are simply not understood.

Exactly what is my premise? I haven't the slightest idea. But it could be true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moscow UFO 3/29/10   Moscow UFO 3/29/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moscow UFO 3/29/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: In the news-
Jump to: