Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furjaw

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Regarding the Aurora, Texas episode, they ought to see if they can get permission to dig up the alien body in the cemetary. Now that would be a great show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
furjaw

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 am

See if you can purchase the plot!
There is no tombstone on it!
Then you would be entitled to excavate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mark*
Seeker

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

I watched this episode on UFO hunters and it caught my attention. Come pick my young and able body up and I will have that grave up in 20mins or less no doubt.............. I know that no cops or goverment watch gravesites in Texas thats for sure. But I would hate to deal w/ a Texas Sheriff for sure, 3 or 4 times I have. They mapped it out pretty cleary between the tree and the historical Texas sign is the site. I doubt you could purchase the site since it did have a tombstone on it before. Makes you wonder ehhh.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 am

I live near Aurora. This is the onlything the town has going for it. They keep it some what "watched over. Im sure as Bill and the team can testify, you wont just go in and dig it up. And besides, Wise county residents dont have anything better to do then clean their guns and prepare to use them. But hey, give me the heads up and I'll head to Decatur and bail you out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamcaddo.org

PostSubject: a possible explanation to Aurora?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Here is an article that may explain the airship that allegedly crashed in Aurora Texas:

http://www.houstonpress.com/1998-12-10/news/secrets-of-the-sonora-aero-club/

If this is true, there may not be a need to dig up a grave in Aurora. It does seem like a very good explanation for what happened in Aurora. The object described does sound like a dirigible of some type. It also is described to have propellers, something that would be very primitive for an extraterrestrial to use.

I think this case can solved using Occam's Razor: A wealthy individual built an airship, and it crashed in Aurora Texas.
Back to top Go down
furjaw

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:24 am

Jdurand wrote:
I live near Aurora. This is the onlything the town has going for it.

I think that Bill should offer them a sum of money for permission to excavate the grave. The skeleton would belong to Aurora. It could be the centerpiece of a UFO museum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jdurand

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:36 am

From what I have read it has been tried before. And its possible that when the "goverment" came in to investigate, the body was taken. Supposedly that is when the head stone was removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: grave   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Since the grave did cave in, there may not be any real remains left. The DNA could be decayed to a point where it will not produce any results. I still think the craft was a man made dirigible piloted by a millionaire. Many aspects of the story could have been exaggerated, and what the pilot looked like is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jdurand

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Thats true. The only problem is that the man made aircraft was seen before the crash and after in Aurora and in towns to the south and north.

Aurora would have been in the flight path, but with the craft being seen after the crash, it lowers the probability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: aurora craft   Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm

There may have been more than one dirigible made. I am one who does not think what crashed in Aurora is otherworldly. I think it was man-made, and the descriptions of the craft do fit that theory. However, it would be of great value to dig up the grave and test any types of remains that are left.

Too many rumors about what happened in Aurora, and many speculate the body could have been removed before. Digging up the grave would show if someone moved the body in the 1970s. If that did happen, this case would definitely take on another meaning, and I would look at the possibility of the object being from another world.
Back to top Go down
jamiebuturff

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Try a Criminal Investigation   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

If you have an unmarked grave with no records to show who is in the grave you should be able to get law enforcement/court order to exhume the grave and its contents for a possible homicide. If there is a body down there you could look for evidence of blunt force trauma, gun shot, etc. There is no statute of limitations on murder. If you could go that route with authorities you might be able to have the grave dug up as part of a cold case homicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: reply   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:24 pm

jamiebuturff wrote:
If you have an unmarked grave with no records to show who is in the grave you should be able to get law enforcement/court order to exhume the grave and its contents for a possible homicide. If there is a body down there you could look for evidence of blunt force trauma, gun shot, etc. There is no statute of limitations on murder. If you could go that route with authorities you might be able to have the grave dug up as part of a cold case homicide.

The story is the Aurora incident was an accident. Also, there would have to be a reasonable cause to get such a warrant to dig up the grave.

There is also the possibility that the site is a pauper's grave, and some poor homeless person was buried there out of respect.

The person asking to dig up the grave would need to show a reason why they would think it was foul play. The law enforcement agencies have shown little interest in the case, so any order to exhume the grave is highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!   

Back to top Go down

Dig up the alien body in the Aurora Texas cemetary!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1